剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
I've nothing against Germans.
我不是针对德国
We had a couple in the Foreign Legion.
我们有一对情侣在外籍兵团
Helmut and Klaus. I was in the Paras before.
Helmut和Klaus 当时我在伞兵部队
Couldn't handle it. Joined the Legion.
加入的话 应付不来啊
You ever thought about joining?
你有想过加入吗?
Sure.
当然
Why didn't you?
那为什么没参加?
Still thinking.
我还在想
That's them?
那是他们吗?
No.
不
Is that your daughter?
你女儿?
I don't see my kid.
我跟我的孩子不见面
Saddest day of my life, the day I got divorced.
我离婚那天是我人生最伤心的日子
That's them.
他们来了
What's that for?
那是干嘛?
I know what I'm doing.
我自有分寸
Hey, she's a nanny.
嘿 她就是个保姆
Hey, come...
喂...
Bleiben Sie wo Sie sind!
别动!
Get against the gate!
往门靠!
Mama, Mama!
妈妈 妈妈!
Come here, it's OK.
来来来 没问题
Mummy! Mum! Mummy, Mummy!
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 妈咪
Mama, Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
My daughter!
女儿!
Mama!
妈妈!
It's OK. My name's Jackson.
没事的 我叫Jackson
I'm going to take care of you. I promise.
我会照顾你的 我保证
Where's her mother?
她妈妈在哪?
Sichern off.
少管闲事
Hey, I'm meant to be handing her over to her mum. Hey!
喂 我收到的命令是把她交给她母亲 喂!
Wir werden es von hier. Mach dir keine Sorgen ueber das Maedchen.
现在开始我们来接手 你不用担心她
Tracy, can you go and speak to Superdrug Charlotte?
Tracy 你去跟Superdrug的Charlotte谈谈吧
She's missing about 18 boxes of tampons.
她不见了18盒卫生棉条
Tracy?
Tracy?
You what?
你说什么?
Tampons, Superdrug.
卫生棉条 Superdrug
I heard you the first time, Rod,
我刚才就听到了 Rod
there's no need to shout "tampons" at me all morning.
你犯不着一整个早上跟我念叨'卫生棉条'
Hello.
你好
On your own? Y'can't be sitting there on your own, kidder.
就你一个? 孩子 你不能一个人坐这儿
Courtney! You're really gettin' on my wick.
Courtney! 你是要把我惹毛了
C'mon! C'mon!
走! 走!
C'mon!
走啊!
Look, no, no, babe, it's his freezer!
不不 宝贝儿 是他的冷藏柜
There's no way I'm movin' his freezer!
我才不会搬他的冷藏柜
Ah, get lost.
别烦我了
Come on, you, ya wee shite!
你 这个小臭臭
Oy!
喂!
If I was you, Mr Brodie,
Brodie先生 如果我是你
I'd be more concerned about the mess you made of things.
我会更关心一下自己搞出来的烂摊子
Yeah, well, you're not me, are you?
嗯 但你又不是我
You get your colleague's share as well,
你搭档的那份也归你了
since I doubt he'll be in a position to collect it any time soon.
因为我怀疑他在牢里能不能找你要他那份
I hope it'll ease your mind.
希望你能安心
She was crying for her mum.
她哭着喊妈妈
You told me I was taking her to her mum.
你跟我说的是 我要把她交给她妈妈
Which is what I was told. So it was the father.
人家也是这么跟我说的 所以其实是父亲
Custody battles are always ugly.
抚养权之争就是那么丑陋
Our job was to collect the child from the location and deliver her,
我们的工作就是把孩子拿过来然后送递出去
which you did.
你完成了
I'm going to look into every bloody detail of this.
我一定会细细追查这事的
You won't find them.
你找不到他们的
I couldn't find them, even if I tried.
我试过了 但我找不到
They'll have new identities by now. It's just the way it works.
他们现在应该有了新的身份 这游戏就这么玩
You did a job, I did a job. We move on.
你完成任务 我也是 就让事情过去吧
I did not sign up to take a child from her mother.
当初我可没答应把孩子从妈妈身边带走
I don't recall you being very specific about what
我记得当初你找我要活儿的时候
sort of job you were looking for when you contacted me.
你没有提过这么具体的要求
You would do anything, I thought. I presumed you needed the money.
我以为你什么都肯干 我猜是因为你需要钱
Flights to New Zealand don't come cheap.
飞去新西兰可不便宜
I do my research, Mr Brodie.
我做足了功课 Brodie先生
Your daughter Marlee is 12 years old,
你的女儿Marlee今年12岁
she lives with her mother in Wellington, New Zealand.
她和妈妈住在新西兰的威灵顿
Get on with your everyday life, Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生 好好继续过生活吧
If you have one.
如果你还生活的话
Until next time.
下次见
C'mon!
走啊!
Hey, you shouldn't be treating a dog like that.
喂 你不能这样对待一只狗
What's your problem?
你什么毛病啊?
You're nothing but a pest.
就是一只畜生嘛
C'mon, you little shite, you! What's your problem?
你这只臭东西! 你闹什么啊?
Hey! En garde! What?
嘿 看我的! 什么?
Colin. You ever do that to anything or anyone ever again,
Colin 你有胆再干这种事试试看
I'll find you and I'll kill you, got it?
我就把你找出来宰了 明白没?
All right, man. All right.
明白 明白
What about the wee dog?
小狗怎么办?
You can have it. Merry Christmas.
你领了它吧 圣诞快乐
You're doing my head in! I've had it!
你是要惹我不开心 你做到了!
Courtney. Oi!
Courtney! 喂!
Oi what?! What do you think, oi what?
喂什么啊? 你觉得呢?
Kiss my arse.
舔屁♥股♥去吧
What did you say? Come here!
你说什么? 过来!
Get your hands off me. Hey, hey, hey!
你手拿开 嘿嘿嘿!
Get off!
滚!
Hey, hey, hey, ho.
嘿嘿嘿!
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Somebody like you doesn't deserve to have kids.
你这种人没资格当妈
Find out how long this skip's been here.
去查一下这个垃圾箱在这儿多久了
Door to door on anywhere tonight with a view, OK?
今晚挨家挨户去问一下 好吗?
Barry?
Barry?
Uh, aye, sorry. I was miles away.
喔 是的 对不起 我走神了
Door to door, yeah?
挨家挨户?
Do you think it was the same fella who killed the last one?
你觉得跟上次的凶手是同一个人吗?
She was a good-time girl as well, eh?
同样是个年轻女子 呃?
We're not in the '70s, Barry, come on.
Barry 你以为现在还是七十年代吗?
Hi.
嗨
How's Marlee?
Marlee怎么样?
Yeah, better. I threw her bike in the lake.
好多了 我把她的自行车扔湖里
She was not chuffed.
她不高兴了
You fall off your bike as well?
你也从自行车上掉下来吗?
New Zealand must be a dangerous place.
新西兰肯定是个危险的地方
No, eh, this is from Germany.
不 我这是在德国弄的
Gosh, Jackson, it's hard to keep up with you.
天啊 Jackson 真的很难跟着你的步伐
Look, I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
You can't have it.
我帮不了
You don't even know what I need your help for.
你还不知道我要你帮什么
I don't care what you need help for.
我不关心你要我帮什么
Louise...
Louise...
Bye.
拜
Hey, move across.
嘿 走开
What's your name? The Ambassador.
你叫什么? 大使
Fair enough. Move.
好吧 走开
Jackson Brodie.
Jackson Brodie
'You're in trouble, pal.'
'你有麻烦了 兄弟'
Oh, yeah, why's that?
噢 什么麻烦?
'Stop asking about Carol Braithwaite.'
别再打探Carol Braithwaite了
Who?
谁?
'Carol Braithwaite. You heard.'
'Carol Braithwaite 你听到了'
Apparently we're in trouble.
我们惹麻烦了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表