剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
What planet are you on, Jackson?
你哪个星球来的人啊? Jackson
You didn't see how frightened this girl was when she was talking to me.
你没看到她跟我谈话的时候有多害怕
Trust me, it's a murder.
相信我 这是谋杀
We don't even have a body.
没有尸体
Not even a reported crime,
没有人报案
not even a reported missing person.
甚至没有人口失踪报告
You're a police officer, aren't you? You have statutory...
你是警官 对不对? 你有权...
Don't you bloody lecture me!
我不用你来教我做事!
I'm not saying you're not a good copper, you are.
我不是说你不尽责 你是好警♥察♥
I'm saying we should look further in a case like this.
我是说 这样的案件我们应该深入调查
Why don't you take a look at yourself?
你为什么不管好你自己?
Your daughter's flying to the other side of the world,
你女儿就要飞到南半球了
and you're chasing shadows.
而你却紧追案子不放
What's that got to do with anything?
这两者有什么关系?
Just get out.
你给我出去
I'm sorry I barged in here, all right? I'm...
很抱歉我闯进来 好吗? 我...
No, you're not sorry.
不 你才没有觉得愧疚
This is what you do, what you always do.
这就是你的作风 你历来这样
Christ, Jackson, you've lost your job,
Jackson你已经丢了工作
And you will not stop.
你根本就不愿收手
Now, I want to help you,
现在 我也想帮你
but you make it impossible...
但你却把事情弄糟了...
Shit.
这
Let me clear it up. Just leave it.
我来整理 放那吧
Who is it?
是谁的骨灰?
Get out.
出去
Hello.
喂
'Gloria! It's Murdo. Sorry to bother you so late.
Gloria! 我是Murdo 抱歉这么晚打扰你
'I've been trying to get Graham on his mobile.
我一直在给Graham打电♥话♥
'We were supposed to have a meeting this morning,
本来有个早会的
but he didn't turn up.
但是他没有出现
'Is he there?'
'他在那里吗?'
No, he's in Thurso.
不在 他在瑟索
'Thurso! You're joking. What do you mean, Thurso?
'瑟索! 开什么玩笑 他真的在那里?
What's he doing there, for Christ's sake?'
天啊 他去那里干嘛啊 ?'
He's building an estate up there.
他去那边发展房♥地♥产♥
'Since when?' Since now.
'什么时候的事?' 就现在的事
'Why he's not answering his phone?' He forgot it.
'他怎么不接电♥话♥? 他把手♥机♥落下了
'Graham forgot his phone?'
'Graham也会把手♥机♥落下?'
Hard to believe, I know.
我知道 这听起来难以置信
I thought it was surgically attached to his ear.
我一直以为手♥机♥长在他耳朵上的
See? I told you he forgot it.
瞧吧? 就告诉你他把手♥机♥落下了
Some people have no manners.
这些人 真没礼貌
Arse, arse, arse.
小翘臀 翘臀啊 翘臀
Memory stick, memory stick, memory stick.
记忆棒 记忆棒 记忆棒
Oh, my book, my book.
噢 我的书 我的书
Surely not.
不会的
'This is Jackson Brodie.
'我是Jackson Brodie
'Please leave me a message, '
'有事请留言 '
'and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.'
'我会尽快回复'
Bloody hell, Jackson, where are you?
该死的 Jackson 你去哪呢?
I've just sat through two hours of Richard Moat.
我刚熬过Richard Moat两小时的表演
I'd rather have my fillings removed with a rusty nail.
我情愿去死也不要再看了
Where are you? I'm bored.
你在哪? 我好无聊
Oioi. Hey. There he is! The man himself.
哎 嘿 看这是谁! 大腕来了
You were brilliant, darling.
帅哥 你好棒啊
I only hope mine goes half as well.
真希望有你一半功力就好了
Yeah, you know, I thought it went all right.
是啊 我觉得进行的也不错
I mean, it went really well.
我是说 进行的相当顺利
You fancy a drink?
要不要喝一杯?
Yeah. Why not?
好啊 何乐不为?
Yeah, I thought the African village/water pump routine went down well, didn't it?
我觉得非洲村庄的水泵计划进展不错
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh!
Niamh!
Jackson, no!
Jackson 不要!
Jackson, no!
Jackson 不要!
Have you got your lunch?
吃过午饭了吗?
Yeah.
吃了
Take the whole pack.
这包都给你
Just don't get caught.
不要被抓到了
Thanks.
谢了
I should have picked her up from the bus stop.
我本应该在车站接她的
You know that, don't you?
你知道的 对吗?
Yeah.
是的
And you know I love you, tyke, don't you?
小子 你也知道我是爱你的 对吗?
Yeah.
是的
Piss off and learn something.
快滚 学点东西吧
'I should have picked her up from the bus stop.
'我本来应该在车站接她的了
You know that, don't you?'
你知道的 对吗?'
Francis?
Francis?
Francis, stop mucking about.
Francis 不要再胡混了
Francis!
Francis!
All right, big man?
你好啊 老兄?
There you go.
好吧
Started smoking again.
我又开始抽烟了
That's your bloody fault.
这可都是你的错
You're looking good.
你看起来不错
I've just got older.
我却只有越来越老
You should see Marlee, she's a giant.
你应该见见Marlee的 她都很大了
I should have brought her to see you.
我应该把她带来见见你的
I will. Yeah, I will.
我会的 是的 我会的
You'd like her, she's...
你肯定会喜欢她的 她...
She's amazing.
她棒极了
She's funny, she's smart, she's kind.
她很有趣 很聪明 也很善良
She's nothing like her dad.
她一点都不像她老爸我
They want to take her away from me, Francis.
Francis 她们要把她从我身边夺走
They want to take her halfway around the world.
她们要把她送到新西兰
No. I can't let her go.
不行 我不能让她离开我
I cannot let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
You get it, don't you?
你懂的 对吗?
You've got to keep the people you love right there where you can see them,
得把你爱的人留在你身边
so you can protect 'em, eh?
这样才能保护她们 对吗?
Eh? What do you think?
对吗? 你怎么想?
Oh, I'm so tired.
噢 我好累啊
I love you, big man.
我爱你 老兄
Archie, for the hundredth time, get up!
Archie 要我叫多少次 起床了
To think you were inside me for nine months.
真不能相信你居然在我体内待了九个月
To think you actually ever had sex.
真不能相信你居然真的有过性生活
So, what are you reading lately?
你最近都在看些什么书?
Bit of Japanese philosophy.
日本哲学的一点东西
Only when I came home last night...
我昨晚回来的时候...
Who was that guy who came here?
昨晚来的那个男人是谁?
Are you sleeping with him?
你是不是和他睡了?
No, and don't change the subject.
没有 你别想换话题
DI Munroe.
我是Munroe警长
Do we know who she is?
知道她身份吗?
All right, I'm on my way.
好了 我马上到
I have to go.
我得过去一趟
There's been an incident. Is somebody dead?
有事故发生了 有人死了吗?
Jellybean needs feeding, with the special stuff.
记得给小豆豆喂食 用特殊的饲料
You can manage that, can you?
你能搞定的吧 对吗?
If you get bored, talk to Gran.
要是你觉得无聊就跟你外婆说说话
She liked you.
她喜欢你
She had no ID on her,
她身上没有身份证
but they think she might have been a prostitute.
他们认为她可能是妓♥女♥
Why?
为什么?
There's evidence of recent sexual activity,
她身上性♥爱♥的痕迹
40 pound in cash in her pocket,
她口袋里还有40镑
It'll be an OD.
可能吸毒过量
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表