剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
知道了
Nina looked up at the old house.
Nina抬头看着这座老房♥子
I say, Nina.
我说 Nina
You're not seriously going to break in there?
你不是真打算闯进去吧?
There's been a road-rage incident.
有一宗公路暴♥力♥事件
A guy's been attacked with a baseball bat
有一个男人被人用棒球棒袭击
and taken to hospital.
然后给送到医院了
Nasty head injury, apparently.
头部伤势很严重
The assailant? Escaped. Great.
袭击者呢? 逃跑了 很好
All right,
知道了
in the meantime, make sure we've distributed the description of Jackson's girl
别忘了把Jackson对那女孩的描述
as widely as possible.
尽可能散播出去
Some of the guys... What about some of the guys?
有些人... 有些人怎么了?
They say that Jackson bloke's a bit of a nutter.
他们说Jackson那家伙有点疯癫
Yeah, that Jackson bloke is THE most irritating man north of Hadrian's Wall.
没错 Jackson是全爱丁堡最让人讨厌的人
That's what they said.
他们就是这样说的
And a better copper than any of them.
但他也是最好的警♥察♥
Distribute the description of the girl.
把那女孩儿的资料发布出去
Ma'am... Boss.
遵...命
Hello? Gloria Hatter speaking.
喂? 我是Gloria Hatter
No. Sorry, there's been some mistake...
不 抱歉 有点事弄错了...
Graham's away at a work thing.
Graham外出工作了
He's due back...
他付过款...
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
I'll be right there.
我过去吧
Feeling better? Er, still a bit shaky.
好点了吗? 呃 还有点颤抖
That's adrenaline for you.
是肾上腺素的影响
I hear you're a bit of a hero.
听说你是个英雄
I don't know what came over me.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I've never tried to save anybody in my life.
我从来没想过去拯救一个人的生命
How's he doing?
他现在怎样了?
He's still a little groggy, but he wants to be discharged.
他还有点不稳定 但他想出院
I've got his bag.
他的包在我这里
It's really heavy, like it's got a brick in it or something.
真的好重 像是装了砖头还是什么的
You seem familiar, Mr Canning.
Canning先生 我看你好眼熟啊
Are you famous or something?
你是名人吗?
Um... Not really.
呃...算不上
I'm a writer, a novelist. I do...
我是作家 写小说的 我写...
what they call soft-boiled crime.
人们管它叫不完全罪案小说
Alex Blake.
亚力克斯·布莱克那种
I've always wondered about writers.
我一直对作家很好奇
Where do you get your ideas from?
你们是从哪里找到灵感的?
Excuse me, you can't smoke in here.
对不起 你不可以在这里吸烟
This is waiting room.
这里是等候室嘛
When I wait, I smoke.
我等候的时候就要吸烟
Then you'll have to do both outside.
那请你到外面一边吸烟一边等
Money or I scream.
付钱 要不我就喊
Yeah, I'm going to go to the hotel lobby and get...
行 我要去大堂提款...
Jackson Brodie. Hold on. Where?
Jackson Brodie 等一下 在哪里?
Yeah. What time?
嗯 什么时候?
Can't you be more precise than that?
能不能再确切一点?
All right, no, thanks a lot.
好的 不 非常感谢
Jackson? What? You said to remind you.
Jackson? 什么事? 你叫我提醒你
You're having lunch with Julia.
你约了Julia吃午饭
Oh, shit.
噢 惨了
Er, right. Do you mind?
呃 你不介意吧?
Ah.
啊
It's by a Czech writer.
作者是捷克人
Or maybe he's Slovakian.
或者说他是一个说捷克语的人
Anyway, it's an existentialist, abstract piece.
他是个存在主义者 这是一个抽象派作品
Oh right, that means there won't be anything about Greenland or the equator on it then.
那就不会跟格陵兰或者赤道扯上关系
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed
我只是在上面比划
that it speaks to an audience.
然后向观众解说
Oh right, you care about audiences, do you?
那就是说 你会在乎观众的感受了
Well, you shouldn't, because they're all bastards.
才不要管他们呢 他们都是混帐东西
My first night, right, I'm on stage.
当我第一次登台
Belter, absolute belter.
都是重量级的人
Door opens, fat bastard wanders
打开门 进来的都是肥头大脑的
waddles in, right?
走都走不稳
You could hear the shockwaves in Leith.
你可以感受到利斯港上的热浪
Anyway, he's wandering down the side of the theatre like this.
他在剧院里面靠墙边蹒跚地走着走着
I said "Oi, you corpulent pig,
我就说 '喂哦 你这头大肥猪
"do you mind walking down the middle?
'你走到中间来好吗?
There's a bit of a tilt on the building."
你站那儿让房♥子有点倾斜
I'm sorry I haven't had chance to come and see it.
真遗憾我没有机会看到
How were the reviews?
评论怎样说?
Pff, I don't know. Don't read them, do I?
鬼才知道 我都不看的
Mind you, having said that, if I did,
告诉你 要是我看过了
and if I ever caught hold of that bastard from the Scotsman,
要是我有机会掐着那个苏格兰人
he's going to regret the moment that he learnt to spell banality.
他会后悔他写出那些陈词滥调
You're late. I'm sorry, I got caught up.
你迟到了 对不起 太忙了
Jackson Brodie. Hi, how are you?
我是Jackson Brodie 嗨 你好
Richard. Richard Moat. Yeah...
我是Richard Richard Moat 哦...
Comic viagra for the mind, eh?
喜剧伟哥 嗯?
Right, I'm off.
我走了
Get my head down, bit knackered.
有点头晕眼花 筋疲力尽
Last night, first night with my new Thai bride.
昨晚是我跟我的泰国新娘的第一夜
Anyway, lying in bed there, you know, very intensive foreplay,
在床上 你懂得 非常给力的前戏
just giving her a lovely blow job
让我体验了她的嘴上工夫
and I thought, hang on a minute!
我想 先等一下
Right. So maybe see you both tomorrow.
好了 希望明天再见
Hilarious. It's a wonder he's still not on telly!
真欢乐 不上电视真可惜
Don't be cruel.
别这样了
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里?
Nerves make me ravenous.
我快要等不及了
I'm really sorry, I've got to duck out.
非常对不起 我要走了
I found a girl drowned this morning.
今天早上发现一个女孩溺死了
I've got stuff to do.
还有事要做呢
I should probably rehearse some more anyway.
那我就继续排练吧
The journey through the birthing canal just isn't resonating for me.
可惜有的人跟我的欲望没有共鸣
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
嗯嗯 我也讨厌
Nerves also make me very frisky, Mr Brodie!
Brodie先生! 我的心痒痒的
Ten minutes? I really can't.
就十分钟? 真不行
Sorry. I've got...
对不起 我要...
I'll call you later.
我晚点给你电♥话♥
Jackson Brodie. Mr Brodie,
Jackson Brodie Brodie先生
it's Martin Canning. The road rage incident?
我是Martin Canning 公路暴♥力♥案那个
Yeah, Martin. How are you? They're going to catch that bloke?
Martin 你好吗? 他们捉到人了吗?
Er, probably. I, er...
呃 可能吧 我 呃...
Listen, I need your advice.
我需要你的意见
The man who was attacked,
被打那人想要出院
they're about to discharge him and they want
医院的人想我...
me to go with him and watch him for the next 24 hours.
...在接下来的24小时内照看着他
It's a head injury.
伤在头部
They want to see if he's got brain damage.
他们想知道他脑部有没有受损
Yeah, but I don't even know him!
但我不认识他!
Well, don't go then.
那就别去
But I can't...
但 我不可以...
I don't...
我不...
The thing is, I write about a detective,
问题是 我在写一个侦探故事
an amateur sleuth...
业余的侦探
and I think I'm feeling sort of empathetic,
我觉得你有一种亲切感
you know, because you're a detective.
因为你是一名侦探
Well, as a detective, Martin,
作为一名侦探 Martin
you've got to learn to follow your nose, you know.
你要学会相信你的直觉 懂吗
So maybe go with him and, er,
或许你可以跟他走
see where it takes you.
看看自己有什么长进
Ah, there you are, Martin.
啊 你在这里 Martin
Your friend's been discharged.
你朋友已经办好出院
He's ready to go.
他准备要走了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表