剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Marlee, I went to get her from school, but she wasn't there.
Marlee 我去学校接她 但她不在
Did you call the police?
报♥警♥了吗?
No, I went home hoping she was waiting,
没有 我回家了 我以为她会在家等着我
I phoned you, but you never answer.
我打你电♥话♥ 但你一直都没接
Call now, say she's been missing for hours,
现在报♥警♥吧 就说她失踪几个小时了
they'll take it seriously.
他们会认真处理的
This is your fault, playing the victim yesterday!
都怪你 昨天你还玩弄了一个受害者
Did you call her friends?
你给她朋友打电♥话♥问过了吗?
Some of them. You got a class list? Uhhuh.
打过几个 你有班级联络簿 是的
Call the rest, go home and wait for her.
给其余的人打电♥话♥ 然后回家等她
OK. Try the park and that pizza place that she sometimes likes.
好的 试试去她喜欢的公园或者披萨店找
Oh, Jackson, if anything happens to her...
Jackson 万一她有个三长两短
Josie, I'll find her.
Josie 我会找到她的
No! Jackson, no!
不! Jackson 不要!
Come on, think, think.
快点 想想啊 好好想想
We better get you home. Your mum's going nuts.
我们得赶紧回家了 你妈都快急疯了
I've made a decision.
我做了个决定
I'm not going to New Zealand. Why not?
我决定不去新西兰了 为什么?
Because I want to stay here with you.
因为我想和你在一起
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen...
听着...
It's not that I won't miss you. I don't want you to be sad.
不是我舍得你 我只是不想让你伤心
Sad?
伤心?
I'm not sad.
我一点都不伤心
All right, I am a bit sad.
好吧 我伤心了
Sometimes everybody is.
有时候大家都会伤心
I make you laugh, don't I?
我会把你逗乐的
Yeah, you do.
是啊 没错
So that's why I'm going to stay here with you.
所以我才要留下来和你在一起啊
Listen, we'll make a deal.
我们说好了
You go to New Zealand with your mum.
你和妈妈一起去新西兰
No, Dad. You haven't heard the end of the deal yet.
不要 爸爸 你先听我说完
You go away to New Zealand and I'll stop being sad.
你去新西兰 然后我就不再伤心
You know why?
知道为什么吗?
Because I know that you'll be having an amazing adventure,
因为我知道你将会有段奇妙的探险历程
you'll be somewhere incredible, enjoying yourself,
你会在一个很奇妙的地方 玩得很开心
and that will make me excited and happy.
这就足够让我心满意足的了
Honest?
真的吗?
Honest. And you won't be sad?
真的 你真的就不会再伤心了吗?
I won't be sad.
不会了
Promise?
你保证?
Promise.
我保证
Can you take me home now, Dad?
爸爸 可以带我回家吗?
Yeah, come on.
好的 走吧
Oh, thank God!
哦 谢天谢地啊
Oh, baby, I was so frightened.
哦 宝贝儿 我吓坏了
Don't you ever do that to me again, OK? Sorry.
不准再这样了 好吗? 对不起
I was so scared, baby.
宝贝儿 我吓坏了
Are you OK? Where did you go?
你没事吧? 你去哪了?
It's really not difficult to tell the difference between good literature and bad literature.
分辨文学作品的好坏其实并不难
A child can do it.
三岁小孩都可以的
When I was seven I read, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
我七岁时看了《汤姆·索亚历险记》
And, no offence,
别怪我快人快语
but why would I read Alex Blake when I could read Mark Twain?
有马克吐温我为什么还要读艾利斯部莱克呢?
Is she OK? She's fine.
她怎么样了? 她没事
He's very good at finding people.
他寻人很有一套
That's what I just told your new client.
我刚告诉你的新客户
Terence Smith came to see me this afternoon.
Terence Smith 今天下午来过
He frightened me.
他恐吓我
Did he threaten you?
他有没有威胁你?
He worships my husband, Mr Brodie,
他奉我丈夫为带头大哥 Brodie先生
and without him...
如果没有他的话...
He did this, didn't he?
这是他干的 是不是?
I think he did, yes.
我想是他干的
There's a place Graham used to go to with Terence, some dive.
Graham和Terence过去常去一个夜♥总♥会♥
Terence would drive him home and pour him out onto the sofa.
Terence会载他回来 然后丢他在沙发上
He'll be there tonight, 11 o'clock.
他今晚11点会去那里
Why did you not go to the police with this?
你什么不告诉警♥察♥这个?
If it's a question of money?
是不是钱的问题?
It's not.
不是
You're not telling me everything you know, Gloria.
Gloria 你没有跟我坦白你知道的一切
Of course not.
当然没有
Birth!
生!
Death!
死!
Give birth to yourself!
凤♥凰♥涅槃!
Keep looking and you will find the baby's womb.
继续观察 你会发现婴孩所在的子♥宫♥
Birth!
生!
Birth! Birth!
生! 生!
Death!
死!
Death!
死!
Death!
死!
Womb!
子♥宫♥!
Womb!
子♥宫♥!
Womb!
子♥宫♥!
The act of love is the little death.
爱的行为就是小小的死亡
In the French...
在法语中...
Le petit mort... le petit mort.
小死亡... 小死亡
Where does lust end and hate begin?
欲望在哪里结束? 仇恨从哪里开始?
It is impossible to say.
这很难说
And yet I keep asking the question.
然而我不断提问
Looking for an enigma of an answer.
寻找谜题的答案
Hey, terrific.
嘿 太棒了
It was shit. The play is shit.
狗屁 这剧本就是个屁
It was great, you were great.
演得很好 你是个好演员
God, I couldn't concentrate at all, I just...
天哪 我无法集中 我只是...
I can't help thinking about poor Richard.
我没法不去想可怜的Richard
Well, it didn't show.
呃 没有表现出来
Look, I never lie to you, do I?
看 我从来不对你撒谎
The play's, kind of challenging, you know, as a fella,
我个人觉得这剧本很有挑战性
but you're really talented, honestly.
不过你的确很有天赋 没骗你
Jackson, I...
Jackson 我...
I did something bad yesterday.
我昨天做了件蠢事
Oh.
哦
Right.
好吧
Tell me it wasn't him?
别告诉我是他?
It doesn't matter who it was, I was just feeling...
是谁没关系 我只是觉得...
You didn't call, and...
你又不打电♥话♥ 而且...
So it's my fault, is that what you're saying?
所以就是我的错了 你是不是这意思?
Well, what are we really?
我们到底算什么?
I mean, it's been six weeks.
已经六个星期了
Seven, actually.
实际上是七周了
Who's counting?
谁更准确?
You should run a mile.
你应该离我远点
I'm damaged goods.
我很容易受伤
We all are, aren't we?
我们都是 不是吗?
She suddenly realised,
她突然觉悟
"Bertie, this was no accident, this was murder!"
'Bertie 这不是意外 是谋杀!'
Where did you get this? I found it.
你从哪搞到的? 我捡到的
You were there, at the road-rage incident?
你在那儿 公路暴♥力♥案那儿?
That was well good.
太过瘾了
Jesus, Archie, you're a witness!
天哪 Archie 你是目击者!
Here, don't touch my stuff.
不要乱碰我的东西
What did you see?
你看到什么了?
Just somebody hitting a guy with a baseball bat.
一个人用棒球棒打人
That's horrible. Do you want to talk about it?
太可怕了 你要和我说一下吗?
It was quite funny.
很有趣
What's happening to you? I'm going to Hamish's.
你怎么了? 我要去Hamish的家
I don't think that's a good idea!
你最好给我回来!
Terence Smith!
Terence Smith!
Terence!
Terence!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表