剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
It is a long way to go for no reason, but...
无故就走了这么远 但是...
Look, while you're here, why don't we meet up?
既然你在这 我们见一面吧?
Right. OK.
好的 好的
No, no. Well, have a safe journey home.
不 不 呃 祝你一路顺风
Yeah. OK. Bye.
好的 好的 再见
Does the name Favours mean anything to you?
Favours这名字你有印象么?
It's one of your husband's companies.
这是你老公的公♥司♥之一
He doesn't keep me appraised of all his activities.
他的事向来都不怎么告诉我的
Two girls who worked for Favours are dead.
两个在Favours上班的女孩都死了
I think Terence Smith killed them.
我认为是Terence Smith杀了她们
What girls? Russian girls.
什么女孩? 俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩
Prostitutes?
妓♥女♥吗?
Why would you ask that? It's a cleaning company.
你为什么这么问? 那是一间保洁公♥司♥
I don't know.
我不知道
I found this, at the back of the wardrobe.
我在衣柜后面找到这东西
It doesn't mean anything to me.
我毫无印象
I don't know if it's of any use.
我不知道这是做什么用的
It's gobbledegook.
这种是做做样子的东西
But it has an address.
但是这里面有个地址
So thank you.
多谢你了
You wouldn't mind opening the gate, would you?
不介意帮我开一下大门吧?
Hello?
有人吗?
Er, don't you need a warrant for that?
呃 你有搜查证吗?
Absolutely, good idea if you're a copper.
说得好 那也得我是警♥察♥才行啊
Luckily, I'm not any more.
可惜啊 我不再是警♥察♥了
Don't hang about.
别杵着了
They shut it down.
他们关门了
Something's spooked them.
他们收到风声了
Overnight by the looks of it.
看像是连夜撤掉的
What was this place?
这里是什么地方?
It was meant to be a booking agency for a cleaning company,
本来是保洁公♥司♥的预约代理处
but who knows.
但是谁知道呢?
What's that got to do with the guy who's out there trying to kill me?
这跟那个想杀死我的人有什么关系?
I'm not sure, Martin. Some connection
Martin我不知道 但有某种联♥系♥
Now the answer is somewhere in here if I can make head or tail of it.
如果我能把它理清的话 答案就这里
Can I have a look? It's in code.
我能看看吗? 这是用密♥码♥写的
Yeah. I know all about code.
好啊 我对密♥码♥很在行
In Death Wore Tweed, when Nina Riley confronts the U-boat commander,
《穿花衣的死神》中Nina Riley跟U艇指挥官对决
Baron Swartzbard, he has a little...
Baron Swartzbard 他有点...
Real code. Real bad guys. Computers, algorithms, that stuff.
这是实实在在的密♥码♥ 坏蛋 电脑 超难演算那一种
May I?
我可以试试么?
Drive yourself mad.
可别把你自己整疯了
Thank you.
多谢
Well, it's an Atbash cipher.
这是种达文西密♥码♥
Sorry?
什么?
These column headings, it's a simple Atbash cipher.
这些列的首字母 是种简单的Atbash密♥码♥
A simple opposite-end substitution code,
就是一种简单的首尾对调密♥码♥
A equals Z, and B equals Y. I don't care, can you read it?
A对应Z B对应Y 这我不管 你能看懂?
The first column is girls' names.
第一列是个女孩的名字
Second column is passport numbers.
第二列是护照编号♥
But they're not British. Then we've got cleaning hours.
但她们不是英国人啊 下面是清洁时间
Money in. Um, other hours, money in.
有钱入账 呃 其他时候 都是入账信息
A lot more money.
大把大把的钱啊
Why would you be a cleaner if you were earning that much money?
能赚那么多钱为什么还要做清洁工呢?
The reason it's the oldest profession in the world.
原因就是她是在卖♥♥肉
What? Prostitution.
什么? 卖♥♥淫
Someone's making them do it, and they don't keep the money.
有人迫使她们接客 而且她们还拿不到钱
Here's the thing, why would you do it?
问题在于 为什么要干出这事来?
What?
什么事?
If it's going that well,
做得都好好的
why would you kill a successful Russian prostitute?
为什么还要杀死这个成功的妓♥女♥呢?
Martin?
怎么了?
Sorry. Yes, I... Hey, here, come, sit down.
抱歉 呃 我... 过来 快坐下
What's going on? Martin, talk to me, what's going on?
怎么了Martin 快告诉我 怎么回事?
Three years ago, I was in Russia. That's not a crime.
三年前我去过俄♥罗♥斯♥ 这又不是犯罪
I was spending my first big royalty cheque
我把我的我第一笔版税收入
on a holiday in Moscow and St Petersburg.
花在了莫斯科和圣彼得堡的度假
And, erm, I met this girl called Irianna.
我遇到一个叫Irianna的女孩
She was working in a little concession in the hotel lobby
她在一家酒店的大堂特许店工作
selling Matryoshka dolls, you know,
卖♥♥俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃
the Russian dolls within dolls.
那种一个套一个的
Martin, why are you telling me this?
Martin 你告诉我这些事做什么?
One evening, I was in the hotel bar on my own,
有天晚上 我独自在饭店的酒吧
and she came over and started talking to me.
接着 她就走了过来开始与我攀谈
God. Jackson, she was so beautiful.
天啊 Jackson 她美极了
And we drank a lot of vodka.
那晚我们喝了很多伏特加
A lot of vodka.
很多很多伏特加
And we laughed a lot,
我们相处得十分愉快
even though we didn't understand what the other one was saying.
尽管我们彼此都听不懂对方在讲些什么
And then she was in my hotel room.
接下来 她去了我房♥间
I was just captivated by her.
我被她迷住了
Nothing like that had ever happened to me.
这是从未有过的
Do we need this level of detail, Martin?
Martin 我们非得讨论这些细节么?
Yes, we do.
是的
She wasn't a prostitute.
她不是妓♥女♥
But it's a very hard country and she could see that I had money.
但是那里生活不易 而且她看得出我有钱
Sorry.
抱歉
I was stupid, wasn't I,
我是不是很傻
to think that someone like that could be interested in me?
傻到去相信那样一个人会真正迷上我
I don't think so, no.
不要这样说
'You have two new messages.'
'您有两条新信息'
'Graham, it's Murdo here again. I've had enough.
'Graham 是我 Murdo 我受够了'
'The Talling development basically went tits skyward.
'高楼发展计划几乎是没戏了'
'This could be a bigger debacle than the city tram scheme!
'这比城里的电车阴谋更具有爆♥炸♥性'
'I hope you're dead in a ditch somewhere, you bastard!'
'你个狗♥杂♥种♥ 真希望你死在个臭水沟里'
'Graham? It's me, Maggie. Things are getting difficult.
'Graham吗? 是我 Maggie 状况糟起来了'
'Murdo had a go at me. He said I must know where you are,
'Murdo来试探我 他说我肯定知道你在哪里'
'but I don't! Why have you left me?'
'可是 我不知道啊 你为什么要离开我?'
Tell me if there's enough sugar in it, Terence.
Terence 觉得糖放不够 告诉我一声
Aye. Very nice, Mrs Hatter.
好的 十分感谢 Hatter太太
You going for a run?
你要去跑步吗?
It's a leisure suit, it's to relax in.
我穿便装 想要去放松一下
You're usually one for the dresses. Just drink your tea.
你通常都是穿得很正经 好好喝你的茶
He's away on business. I've told you that, Terence.
Terence 我不告诉过你么 他外出工作去了
There's no point endlessly asking the same question.
一直问同样的问题毫无意义
If Mr Hatter needs you, he will call you.
倘若Hatter需要你的话 他会打电♥话♥给你
Is it to do with money?
是不是和钱有关啊?
What?
什么?
I mean, pardon?
不好意思 你说什么?
Does he owe you money?
他是不是欠你钱了?
There's things that need to be sorted out.
我找他有事情
Where is he? He's not far away.
他在哪里? 就在不远的地方
Time to go, Terence.
Terence 请回吧
I've done a lot of work, Mrs Hatter,
Hatter太太 我下了好大功夫
and the problem's not fixed yet.
然而事情还没了断
I need to talk to him.
我要和他谈谈
Don't you dare raise your voice to me in my own home, Terence Smith.
Terence Smith 不要在我家对我大呼小叫
Mr Hatter should not treat me like this.
Hatter先生不能这样对我
I do not deserve it.
凭什么啊
You tell him to meet me at the club tonight!
你叫他今晚在俱乐部和我见面
At eleven!
11点整!
I need to see him.
我要见他
What I don't understand is, if you have a talent to write,
我不理解的是 既然你有写作的才华
no matter how small,
尽管只是一点点
why would you waste that talent writing tatty potboilers?
为何要将这种才华浪费在写那些蹩脚的东西上?
Well, the Nina Riley mysteries are actually quite popular.
实际上Nina Riley之谜还蛮火的
Quite popular... tatty potboilers.
很火的...不入时的东西
Jackson! Jackson! Er... one second.
Jackson! Jackson! 呃 请稍等
Is she here? Who?
她在这儿吗? 谁啊?
Sorry, Jackson, I couldn't stop her. Piss off!
抱歉 Jackson 我拦不住她 闪开
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表