剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, he was a cold fish.
他是个冷酷无情的人
Controlled and controlling.
非常能控制自己
The rest of them were a mess,the mother, the girls.
剩下的人 母亲和女儿们 都是一团糟
I've forgotten their names now.
我已经叫不出她们的名字了
Sylvia, Julia and Amelia.
Sylvia Julia和Amelia
They were strange little girls.
她们是一群奇怪的小女孩
Sylvia was the weirdest,although it was quite a contest.
她们都很奇怪 但是Sylvia最奇怪
In what way weird?
她怎么奇怪了
She would start to disassociate if you questioned her too closely.
问的太详细的话她会开始回避
She's a nun now. Hmmm.
她现在做修女了
The father just died
那个父亲刚死
and I found this in his possession.
我在他的财物中找到了这个
Blue Mouse!
小蓝鼠
I asked you not to come here again.
我告诉过你别再来这儿了
I showed Blue Mouse to a retired police officer today,
今天我把小蓝鼠给一位退休的警♥察♥看了
very experienced, seen it all.
她经验丰富 洞悉一切
Do you know what happened, Sylvia?
你知道发生了什么么 Sylvia
My name is Sister Mary Luke.
我是Mary Luke修女
She was shocked and deeply moved.
她很震惊 被深深得触动了
But when I showed it to you...
但是当我把它给你看时...
You know nothing about me.
你对我一无所知
Nothing.
一无所知
You must have been very angry at your God, Sylvia.
你一定对上帝很愤怒 Sylvia
He's not my God.
他不是我的上帝
He's the Everlasting Father
他是永恒的神
and I will not have you using His name in vain in this place.
我不允许你在这里随意提起他
SIT DOWN!
坐下!
Please leave me alone.Nothing good can come of...
请你离开吧 没有任何好结果...
I saw it in your sisters'eyes
我第一次见到你的妹妹们的时候
the first time I met them.
我能从她们的眼睛里
The horror of not knowing what happened.
看到对所发生的一切一无所知的恐惧
The blaming themselves for not saving her,
对没有救她的恐惧
destroying themselves.
对她们真是莫大的摧残
And poor little Olivia.
可怜的小Olivia
No grave her anyone to pray over,
连墓碑都没有 没人为她祈祷
nowhere to bring her flowers
这些年来每逢她生日
on her birthday for all these years.
连给她献花的地方都没有
Please... Amelia is broken,you know.
别说了... 你知道么 Amelia心碎了
Julia's lost.
Julia迷失了
And you
而你
have it in your gift,
天生有一种天赋
Sister Mary Luke... to heal.
让心中的Mary Luke修女...来治愈伤口
Binky Rain lived next door to us.
Binky Rain住在我们隔壁
We used to sneak into her garden
我们经常溜进她的花♥园♥
and tease Olivia she was a witch.
逗Olivia说她是个老女巫
My father was not everything he appeared to be.
我的父亲并非表里如一
On his desk, he had a statue of Saint Joan.
在他的桌上 有一尊圣女贞德的雕像
He started looking at Olivia
后来他开始打Olivia的主意
in the same way he looked at me.
就像对待我一样
Get up, come on.
快起来
Ssh. Don't wake her.
嘘 不要吵醒她
I'm the oldest,I should have been here with you.
我最大 我会陪伴你的
You don't need slippers.
不要穿拖鞋
Just feel the wet grass between your toes.
让脚趾感受湿漉漉的青草
Come on, quickly this way...I want to take you to see someone.
来这边 快...我想带你见个人
Come with me quickly.
快跟我来
You don't have to do everything Mummy and Daddy tell you.
你不需要凡事都听爸妈的
Especially Daddy.
特别是爸爸
Except me, because I'm going to protect you.
除了我 因为我会保护你的
I don't want to go to the witch's house.
我不想去女巫的房♥子
Don't be silly,Mrs Rain isn't really a witch,
别傻了 Rain夫人不是真的女巫
that's just a game we play.
我们只是在玩游戏
Joan. Behold, Olivia.
圣女 注视着Olivia吧
Shut up, Olivia,you'll wake up Mrs Rain.
闭嘴 Olivia 你会吵醒Rain夫人的
What do I do?
我都干了什么啊
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Oh...
喔...
I'll get Julia. It wasn't your fault, Amelia.
我去找Julia 不是你的错 Amelia
Sylvia did this?
是Sylvia干的?
No one needs to know.
没有人会知道
So, it was just instinct that made you look there?
你是全凭直觉找到这里的么?
Uncanny isn't it? It's a gift.
很神秘吧? 是天赋
And a couple of things Marion Foster said.
再加上Marion Foster提供的几条线索
And you have no idea how she died or who killed her?
你也不知道她是怎么死的 谁杀了她
No. Can I go?
不 我能走了么?
You did a good job, Jackson.
Jackson 你干的很好
By the way, I investigated your Quintus Rain.
顺便提一下 我调查了下Quintus Rain
And?
然后呢?
Mrs Rain told him that he was being cut out of the will
Rain夫人告诉他 他已经被从遗嘱中剔除了
and being replaced by you.
取而代之的是你
That's insane.
真是疯了
Not really. You see Binky Rain was worth a bit, it turns out.
不 事实证明 Binky Rain很有家底
And Quintus was right to be worried,
Quintus正需要好好担忧一番
you see, Binky changed her will only last week.
因为Binky上周刚刚改了遗嘱
In your favour, Jackson. How much?
受益人是你 Jackson 多少钱?
Two million pounds...
两百万英镑...
goes to the Edinburgh Cats And Dogs Home.
将被捐给爱丁堡猫狗之家
But she left you her most precious possession,
但是她留给了你她最珍贵的财产
"to Jackson for his kindness".
赠予Jackson 感谢他的仁慈友好
She doesn't know that we're coming,does she?
她不知道我们会来 是么?
Course she doesn't.
她当然不知道
That's it...
那就是...
right there in the left.
就在那左边
Is that her?
是她么?
That's your mum.
她就是你的妈妈
What's she like?
她怎么样?
I don't really know.
我真的不知道
She made a big mistake once
她曾经犯过一个大错
a long time ago.
很久以前
I thought she was all right.
我觉得她挺好
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做?
We could go over and meet her?
我们能过去见见她么
No. No, I'm not ready.
不 不 我还没准备好
OK.
好吧
Shall we go?
那我们离开吧?
Are you all right, darling?
你还好吧 亲爱的?
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 我很好
Just checking up on you. Well,come in.
只是过来看看你 快进来
Amelia. You're beautiful.
Amelia 你看起来真美
I want to talk to you...
我想跟你谈谈...
about Henry.
关于Henry的事
I know, you want to get back to him. I understand.
我知道 你想回到他身边 我明白
He doesn't exist, Julia.
他根本不存在 Julia
You were always banging on about all your men
你总是滔滔不绝的说着自己身边有多少狂蜂浪蝶
and about me being left on the shelf, so...
以及我被束之高阁无人问津 所以...
I made him up.
我编造出了他
There is no Henry.
根本就没有Henry这个人
There is no anybody...
没有任何人...
never has been.
从来没有
Shall we go?
我们走么?
Thank you, Mr Brodie.
谢谢你 Brodie先生
You found our lost girl.
你找到了我们失去的妹妹
Take the whole pack.
一包都拿去吧
Francis!
Francis!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表