剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Cuts and bruises. He's fine.
满身伤痕 不过还好啦
Bodily, more than OK, if you like that sort of thing.
如果你不在意那些 他身体算挺好的
Yeah, well he's not at home and he's not answering his phone.
他不在家 也不接电♥话♥
He lost it in the accident.
他在车祸中弄丢了
Well, could you get him to give me a ring when he gets in please?
如果他出现了 叫他给我个电♥话♥ 行吗?
OK.
好的
Bloody idiot.
傻冒一个
You said it. Cheers.
这可是你说的啊 再见
Christ, I'm bleeding to death here.
天啊 我都快要死了
Have you any idea how hard I've worked?
你知道我有多努力地工作吗?
Look, Mark, I'm begging you.
听好Mark 算我求你了
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛啊?
Mark?
Mark?
Mark?
Mark?
Fuck!
去你妹的!
Look, I've told you they're not here! You're not needed.
我叫过你不要来了! 这里不需要你
What are you doing? I've a good mind to take that key away.
你在做什么? 我还是把那钥匙收起好了
Reggie, I'm sorry.
Reggie 对不起
Bad day at black rock, you know?
知道吗 我今天很背
Don't tell Jo you saw me smoking, I'll not hear the end of it.
不要告诉Jo我吸烟了 我没法交代
I was just wondering if they were back yet?
我想知道她们回来了没有
Like I said, I'll let you know.
我说过了 我会告诉你的
Yeah.
嗯
But, the thing is, it's the third week of the month and she hasn't paid me yet.
有个事情 现在是月中了 她还没付我工钱
Oh right. Sorry, Reggie, I didn't know.
哦 对不起 Reggie 我不知道
I don't know what Jo gives you.
我不知道她给你多少
Yeah, this... This aunt.
嗯 这个... 姑姑
Maternal or paternal? Is she on her mum's side or her dad's?
是她爸爸那边的人还是妈妈那边人的?
It's Agnes Barker in South Queensferry, Your Honour.
住在南昆斯费里的Agnes Barker 大小姐
Have you got a number?
你有电♥话♥号♥码吗?
OK? Yeah.
够了吗? 嗯
I'll see you when she gets back.
她回来的时候我们再见吧
What are you doing?
你怎么了?
Are you OK? I'm fine.
你没事吧? 我没事
We need to borrow a car. Shall we hire one?
我们需要车 可以租一个吗?
He just gave me some cash.
他给了我钱
Did you not get a number?
你拿到电♥话♥号♥码了吗?
No. Agnes Barker, that's the name of the aunt.
没有 但问到名字 叫Agnes Barker
There can't be many Agnes Barkers in South Queensferry.
南昆斯费里该不会有很多个Agnes Barkers吧
Maybe he was telling the truth, but...
他说的可能是实话 但...
Well, she did always tell me that she didn't have any family.
她总是告诉我她没有任何亲戚的
And suppose it's just an aunt,
可能只是一位阿姨
maybe she's not genetically related.
没有血缘关系的那种
Maybe she's just married to an uncle or...
也许她嫁给了一个叔叔或者...
Listen, we can't rent a car.
我们租不了车
My licence was in my wallet.
我的证件都在钱包里
We got Andrew Jones'.
我们有Andrew Jones的证件
Great.
好
You're joking!
你开玩笑的吧!
What do you think this is, Antiques Roadshow?
这算什么玩意 古董路演吗?
You could be anyone.
你可以是任何人
I'm not though. I'm Andrew Jones.
我谁也不是 我是Andrew Jones
You look like you're on the run, pal.
老兄 我看你是要跑路的
Photo ID and credit card.
要身份证和信♥用♥卡♥
I've lost my wallet.
我的钱包丢了
I was in an accident.
我发生了交通意外
What, a car accident?
什么 撞车了?
There was a Nissan Micra involved, yeah.
是一架东风车
And a train,
和火车
you might have seen it on the news.
你应该看过新闻
My gran's dying. His mum.
我的奶奶病危了 也就是她妈妈
We want to see her before she passes over.
我们想在她离开之前见她最后一面
You know, if you're telling lies,
你知道吗 如果要撒谎
you should really only tell one at a time.
你真不应该同时撒两个谎
It's Christmas, Joy.
圣诞节了 Joy
Uh, what do I care?
嗯 又怎么样呢?
They handed me my notice yesterday.
他们昨天给了我解雇信
It was a Nissan Micra?
那是东风车吗?
Yeah.
嗯
I want to make a detour.
我想绕个路走
Where are we going? Right, right.
我们要去哪? 右边 右边
I mean left, left!
左边 左边才对!
Second, second!
二档 二档!
Hello, Marcus. What are you doing here?
喂 Marcus 你在这里做什么?
I'm with her. Well, what's she doing here?
我跟她一起 她到这里做什么?
Was it her, in the car?
是她吗 车里的是她吗?
You know Mrs MacDonald?
你认识MacDonald太太?
Ms.
是'小姐'
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
Are you family?
你是家属吗?
I'm a pupil. She was my teacher.
我是她学生 她是我的老师
And you are...?
你是...?
You don't know if she's been depressed lately, do you, Reggie?
你知道她最近是不是有情绪问题 Reggie?
She had a brain tumour the size of a mushroom, you idiot.
她有个蘑菇一样大小的脑肿瘤 笨蛋
She shouldn't have been driving.
她不该开车的
Because of the tumour?
因为她的肿瘤吗?
No, because she was a bloody awful driver.
不是 因为她车技很逊
What are you doing?
你们要做什么?
Leave her stuff alone, stop going through that.
别碰她的东西 你们停手
We just need to...
我只要...
You don't know if she had any kids, do you, Reggie? No.
你知不知道她有儿女吗 Reggie? 没有
No. She was a spinster and she was an only child.
没有 她是位未婚女士 而且她是独生女
We need someone to identify the body.
我们要找人认尸
Not now, Marcus, use a bit of tact.
现在不是时候 Marcus 要有点技巧
I'll call you later.
我晚点找你
OK.
行
OK, Mike, that's us done here.
好了 Mike 收工吧
You just keep turning up, don't you, Jackson?
你想要翻身吧 Jackson
I'm beginning to think you're my nemesis.
我开始觉得你是我的冤家
She used to teach me at the posh school.
她以前在一家资优学校教过我
She was helping me through my A levels.
在她的帮助下我通过了A级考试
I have to do them in my spare time. Why did you leave?
我只能在业余时间学习 你为什么辍学?
What?
什么?
School. Why didn't you stay on?
学校啊 为什么没有留下?
Too expensive. No chance of a scholarship or anything?
太贵了 没有奖学金之类的吗?
I had a scholarship, but...
我有奖学金 不过...
..I had to work.
..我必须要工作
Hey...you all right?
喂... 你还好吗?
Everyone's dead.
全都死了
No they're not. You're not, are you?
没有啊 你还没死 不是吗?
I'm not, thanks to you.
多亏你 我才没死
Come on.
不要这样
Dr Hunter better bloody well not be, either.
Hunter教授一定要好好的
It's not exactly a hotbed of crime, is it?
这里不像是罪恶的温床啊
This is it.
到了
Here goes.
就这里
Yes? Sorry to bother you.
什么事? 抱歉 打扰了
Could we have a quick word with Agnes Barker?
我们可以跟Agnes Barker说几句吗?
Have you got a Ouija board handy?
你们是灵媒吗?
She's dead?
她死了?
And who would you be? I'm the woman who bought her house.
请问你是哪位? 我是她屋子的买♥♥家
What's it to you?
你呢?
We're friends of her niece, Joanna Hunter.
我们是她侄女Joanna Hunter的朋友
Mrs Barker's been dead for eight months.
Barker太太已经死了八个月
I don't know anything about any niece.
我不知道什么侄女不侄女的
I told you.
我就说嘛
OK. So either she lied to her husband
要么她对丈夫说谎
or her husband lied to you.
要么她的丈夫在说谎
Well, where is she, then?
那么她去哪里了?
Where is she? It's all right. It's going to be all right.
她在哪里? 没事的 一定没事的
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表