剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Getting cooler by the day, he says.
时间在流逝啊
See all this?
看见了吗?
This is Theo Wyre's entire case load for the last 30 years.
这是Wyre三十年来全部的案件卷宗
The killer's in here, somewhere,
凶手就在这里面某个地方
but it's going to take time.
但这需要时间
Let me save you time, help you out
让我来帮你吧 帮你节省时间
come on.
来吧
How do you know the killer was after Theo?
你怎么确定凶手要找的是Theo?
He asked for him by name.
他点名要找他的
Who's this with Laura? Emma Drake, school friend.
跟Laura一起的是谁? Emma Drake 校友
Can I borrow it? No!
能借用一下吗? 不行!
Well, give me something,
好吧 那告诉我些什么吧
what was she like?
她是什么样的人?
Laura? Secret life, lovers?
我是说Laura 私生活怎样? 男朋友呢?
I'm serious, Jackson,
我是认真的 Jackson
you stay away from this case.
你不要插手这个案子
I'm just trying to help out.
我只不过想帮帮忙
You know I'd never make you look bad, don't you?
你知道我从来不会让你难堪的 不是吗?
So, I spoke to the detective in Leeds
好吧 我和那个利兹市的侦探通了话
that you asked me about.
就是你要找到那个
Why did he stop returning my calls?
为什么他一直不回我电♥话♥?
Because you're persona non grata,
因为你是个不受欢迎的人
in case you hadn't noticed?
这你还不知道吗?
It turns out this prisoner has been mouthing off
这个犯人一直大声的嚷着
that he killed your sister.
他杀了你姐
Name of?
什么名字?
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
I've asked him to go to the prison and talk to the guy,
我已经叫他到监牢里去跟那家伙谈谈
see if there's anything in it.
看一看有没有发现
Just don't get your hopes up, Jackson,
别抱太大希望 Jackson
it was a long time ago...
都过去很长时间了...
You can't smoke in here
你不能在这吸
since when did you smoke, anyway?!
什么时候又开始抽烟了?!
Relapse. 15 years.
烟瘾又犯了 15年了
Come on, I'll buy you dinner.
走吧 我请你吃晚饭
I'm not interested in your wife's leftovers.
我没兴趣填补你老婆留下的空缺
Now sod off, please, I'm going home.
麻烦你滚开吧 我要回家了
Oh, erm...
呃...
Olivia Land. Disappeared 30 yearsago.
30年前失踪的Olivia Land
I just need a quick peek at her files.
给我看一眼她的档案
No, you can't. What on earth are you interested in that for?
不可以 你怎么对这个事感兴趣了?
Collecting lost girls?
搜集失踪少女吗?
You know you're going to make yourself sick again.
你又要犯病了
I wasn't sick.
我没犯病
Come on. Oh, OK.
好了 好了
All right, er...
好吧 呃...
The Land girls, right, there was...Olivia, Amelia...
Land家的女孩 有Olivia 有Amelia
Julia I know their father died a few days ago...
和Julia 她们的爸爸在几天前去世...
And Sylvia.
还有Sylvia
Who? You didn't know?
谁? 你不知道?
A few years after Olivia disappeared,
在Olivia失踪几年后
Sylvia entered into a convent.
Sylvia进了一家修道院
And there's you thinking you know everything.
你以为你什么都知道
Why is there nobody here?
为什么没有人来?
Because we didn't tell anyone.
因为我们没告诉任何人
When exactly were you going to tell me about Sylvia?
你们什么时候可以告诉我Sylvia的事
You look very good in a suit, Mr Brodie.
你穿西装真好看 Brodie先生
I can't help you if you don't help me.
没有你的协助 我是无能为力了
Oh, don't be a crosspatch.
唉呦 别焦急
Sylvia doesn't know anything,
Sylvia什么都不知道
she's been incarcerated in that convent most of her life.
她一辈子就在修道院里闭关
Does she know her father's dead?
她知道她父亲去世了吗?
Of course she does, she's our sister.
她当然知道 她是我们的姊妹
Does she know you found blue mouse?
她知道你们找到蓝鼠吗?
No, we found blue mouse after we'd told her about Daddy.
不知道 找到蓝鼠是我们告知她爸爸死讯之后的事
Er, is that it? No vicar?
呃 那就完了? 没有牧师吗?
Sorry, did you want one?
抱歉 你想找一个吗?
It's not illegal - we checked.
这样不违法 我们查过了
Come on.
走吧
If you were a dog, Mr Brodie,
如果你是一只狗 Brodie先生
what sort of dog would you be?
你会是哪一种狗?
I don't know. Amuse us.
我不知道 咱们自娱嘛
A labrador.
拉布拉多
No! Absolutely not!
不是吧! 绝对不是!
So, how old was Sylvia when she became a nun?
Sylvia当上修女的时候多大年纪了?
I think Mr Brodie is...
我觉得Brodie先生是...
an English pointer.
英国猎犬
How old?
多大年纪?
She was just about to go to university to study mathematics.
那年她正准备上大学攻读数学
Victor was furious.
Victor给气疯了
Sylvia had an amazing imagination.
Sylvia有惊人的想像力
She convinced us Binky was a witch
她让我们以为Binky是个巫婆
do you remember?
你还记得吗?
Mmm. We used to dare each other to go into her garden.
嗯 我们经常比试谁敢进去她的花♥园♥
When did she first get interested in religion?
她什么时候开始对宗教感兴趣?
Sylvia was always talking to God,
Sylvia一直都跟上帝交谈
even before Olivia was taken.
在Olivia失踪之前就是如此
And Joan of Arc. She was obsessed with bloody Joan of Arc.
还有圣女贞德 她迷恋圣女贞德
Are you close?
你们关系密切吗?
I write to her once in a while.
我有一段时间给她写过信
I visit her.
我探望过她
Only when you're auditioning for a part in The Sound Of Music.
那是你要参加《音乐之声》的试镜才去的
I'm an actress, Mr Brodie.
我是一个演员 Brodie先生
I think Mr Brodie's worked that out for himself.
我觉得Brodie先生能看得出来
A German shepherd!
德国牧羊犬!
He'd pull us out of a burning house, wouldn't you, Mr Brodie?
你会将我们从火场里救出来 是不是? Brodie先生
I'd like to think so.
这想法够意思
Listen, why do you think your father had blue mouse?
你们觉得为什么蓝鼠会在你们爸爸的手上?
That's why we hired you, Mr Brodie.
我们就是请你来调查这个的 Brodie先生
Did he ever abuse you - sexually?
他有没有曾经性侵犯过你们?
He tried to put his hand down my knickers
有次他给我讲解分数的时候
when he was attempting to explain fractions.
他试图将手伸向我的内♥裤♥
I screamed the house down and he stopped.
我喊翻天 他就停下来
Never tried again.
以后就没再发生过了
Amelia?
Amelia你呢?
And what about Sylvia?
那么Sylvia呢?
Don't know.
不知道
OK.
嗯
Come on, Julia, let's go shopping.
走吧 Julia 我们去逛街
Thank you for coming to the funeral.
谢谢你出席葬礼
Can you help me? What do you want me to do?
你可以帮我吗? 想我怎么帮?
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, hold on right there, I'll be back.
行 别走开 我等一下回来
Theo...
Theo...
Jackson - you have something for me?
Jackson 有事找我吗?
It's just a question. Can you lend us a...?
有个问题 可不可以借我...?
This girl...
这个女孩...
Emma Drake - Laura's best friend.
Emma Drake 是Laura最好的朋友
What can you tell me about her? Well, nothing much.
关于她 你能告诉我什么呢? 没什么
Lovely girl, around the house a lot.
可人的女孩 经常到我们家来
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
Well, she's still around.
她没去哪儿啊
She phones me every week to see if I'm still OK.
她每周都打电♥话♥向我问好
Do you think it's possible, Theo,
Theo 你觉得有没有可能
that Laura might have known her killer?
Laura可能认识凶手?
I always kept my work and Laura completely separate.
我一向都不会把Laura牵扯到我工作上
What if the murderer was not to do with your work?
如果凶手跟你的工作没有关系
What if he was, er...
有没有可能是 呃...
from your family - or a friend?
你们家族的人 或者朋友?
I've known Holroyd and Cheryl for 20 years -
我认识Holroyd和Cheryl已经有20年了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表