剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Myocardial infarction.
心肌梗塞
Massive heart attack. I'm very sorry.
严重的心脏病发 非常抱歉
It doesn't seem like it's really Graham.
看上去不是真的Graham
Graham's always talking.
Graham总是侃侃而谈
Who found him?
谁发现他的?
Has no one told you? Obviously not.
没人告诉你吗? 明显还没有
Perhaps we should move out of the room.
我看我们还是先出去吧
Graham may be able to hear.
Graham可能会听到
I don't suppose you're telling him anything he doesn't know already.
我们又不是谈他不知道的秘密
A woman called Jojo, I believe.
我想是一个叫Jojo女人
Jojo? A call girl.
Jojo? 应♥召♥女郎
She did try to resuscitate him. A prostitute?
她有尝试帮他做急救 妓♥女♥?
He might have revived quicker
他本来很快就能被救醒
if he hadn't been... tied up.
要不是...他被绑起来的话
Have you been married long?
你们结婚很久了?
39 years.
39年了
Sometimes I feel
有时候我觉得
I went straight from being young to being old.
青春流逝就是一眨眼的工夫
Missed out the good bits.
错过了美好
Och, they're all tossers, if you ask me.
要我说 他们全是孬种
Will he pull through?
他能撑过去吗?
I'm afraid I can't say at this stage.
我恐怕 在现阶段还说不准
We'll have to wait for the results of the scans.
我们要等到检验结果出来
Sorry.
抱歉
What profiteth it a man
好一个商业天才
if he gaineth the whole world
是不是赢得了全世界
but loseth his soul?
而丧失了灵魂?
Answer me that one, Graham.
回答我吧 Graham
Tosser.
孬种
Hi. You're a girl, Deborah.
嗨 Deborah 你是女孩
I think "woman" is the term you're looking for. Right.
我想'女人'才是你想说的吧 对
She's wearing distinctive earrings.
她戴一双很特别的耳环
Crucifixes with three bars across them.
十字架上有三道杠
Eastern orthodox, I think. Where would she get them from?
明显的东方风格 在哪里可以买♥♥到?
Well, they sound a bit tacky.
听着有点俗气
I'm not interested if you would buy them, Deborah.
我不是说你对这种有兴趣 Deborah
Get us a list of jewellers that specialise in religious memorabilia.
弄一张卖♥♥特色首饰和宗教纪念品的店铺清单
I'm going to check out the Russian cafes.
我去俄♥罗♥斯♥的小餐厅看看
OK, will do. Oh, Jackson, how was lunch?
好 我去办 Jackson 午餐吃的怎样?
Jackson?
Jackson?
I'm Gloria, the wife.
我是Gloria 他的妻子
I know.
我知道
Graham talk about you.
Graham谈到过你
Before, during or after?
在什么时候?
Not during.
不是做的时候
Gag.
嘴被塞住的时候
What?
什么?
Mr Canning?
Canning先生
Hang on.
等一下
Mr Canning?
Canning先生
Yeah, hang on. I told you I was not to be disturbed.
嗯 等一下 我告诉过你别来烦我
Yeah, I'm a police officer. DI Louise Munroe.
呃 我是警♥察♥ 警官Louise Munroe
Well, in that case, my dear,
如果是这样 亲爱的
I am not Mr Canning.
我不是Canning
My name is Richard Moat. Comedy Viagra.
我叫Richard Moat 戏剧界的伟哥
Well, I need to speak to him. He's an important witness.
我要跟他谈一下 他是重要的证人
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
Er, no.
呃 不知道
Well, when you see him,
你看到他时
can you get him to phone me at the station?
可以叫他给我打电♥话♥吗?
Urgently.
很紧急
I certainly will...
我一定会...
Miss Piggy.
猪猪小姐
I don't have sex with him.
我没跟他上♥床♥
I am a lucky one.
我够幸运的
I'm not a whore.
我不是妓♥女♥
Last time Graham and I had sex was in the Maldives.
上一次我和Graham做♥爱♥是在马尔代夫
There's not a lot to do in the Maldives.
在马尔代夫没什么事好做的
What does he pay you for, exactly?
准确来说 他付钱要你做什么?
Slapped hard, tied up,
绑起来 狠狠地打
made to do things.
接受命令
What sort of things?
命令他做什么事?
Lick my boots,
舔我的靴子
crawl on floor.
在地上爬
Nothing useful, like hoovering?
没什么作为 像个吸尘器
He likes to be submissive.
他喜欢别人服从他
Powerful men, they're all the same.
大男人 他们都一个德性
Graham and his... friends.
Graham和他的...朋友们
The board of Hatter's Homes.
显赫世家的董事会
They're all at it?
他们全都有份?
The entire board?
整个董事会?
Real homes for...
实在的家...
Real people.
实在的人生...
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Where's your accent from?
你这是哪里的口音?
Russia.
俄♥国♥
My proper name is Tatiana.
我正式的名字叫Tatiana
I love your earrings.
我喜欢你的耳环
Are you religious?
你有宗教信仰吗?
Faith?
信仰?
You take it where you can.
随心所欲
This is not how I saw my life.
这不是我的人生观
Me neither.
我也不是
This was a surprise for you.
这事出乎你意料了
Well, yes, you could say that.
没错 可以这么说
I always imagined him going on the golf course.
我一直想象他在高夫球场上死掉
Well, not that he's actually gone yet.
没想到真的要实现了
Don't worry, Gloria. He will soon. You think?
别担心 Gloria 快了 你这么以为?
Trust me.
相信我
Goodbye.
再见
Hey!
喂!
Hey wait!
喂! 等等!
Any luck?
有发现吗?
Yeah, yeah. I saw the dead girl in the street,
有啊 我在街上看到那个死去的女孩了
which is obviously impossible,
这事显然是不可能的
but that's what I did. Or very similar.
但我真得看见了 或者说是长得很像的女孩
Same earrings, everything. A dead ringer.
同样的耳环 所有东西都一样 死人耳环
I'd swear it was her.
我确定那就是她
So is she dead or alive? Or sisters?
你说她是生还是死呢? 会是姐妹吗?
Sisters?
姐妹?
What's this?
什么东西?
I found it when I was looking for the body.
我在找尸体的时候找到的东西
Half a name, FA, and half a number.
半个名字FA 半个电♥话♥号♥码
There were cards like this floating near the dead girl.
在尸体附近漂流着类似的卡片
I get dozens of these cards through the letter-box.
我信箱里就有一大堆这类的卡片
She's not a man with a van, is she? An Italian restaurant?
她不可能做货运的吧 意大利餐厅吗?
A dry cleaner? Gardeners? It's pink.
干洗店? 园艺社? 是粉红色的
It's going to be a personal service of some kind.
应该是某种私人服务
She's Eastern European, so what do they do?
她是东欧人 她们做什么生意呢?
It's like massages, cleaning...
像是推拿按♥摩♥ 清洁...
Well, I wouldn't know anything about that
以你付我的薪酬水平
with the wages you pay me.
我怎么可能知道这么多
It's not going to be on there, it's local.
那查不出东西 是本地经营
Go get all the local giveaways, anything with small ads.
去搞到在本地派发的小广♥告♥卡
Buy all the local papers.
本地报纸全买♥♥回来
And a latte.
还要一杯咖啡
When we've found her, on your way home and with your own money.
我们一找到她 你就回家去 费用自负
Really, Martin, you can get off now.
真的 Martin 你现在就可以走了
No, I couldn't forgive myself if you...
不 不 我会内疚死的 如果你...
If something happened to you in a strange hotel room,
如果你在这陌生旅店里面有个三长两短...
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表