剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
But I'm working outside of the house today. Yeah.
但我今天要到屋外去工作 好的
Because I've got a friend of an old school friend staying,
我收留了老朋友的朋友在家
and it's not a very good place to be.
家里现在没法待了
Yeah. Well, barring a few tweaks,
好的 几个地方需要稍微调整一下
I'll have it for you by the weekend.
我周末给你
That's fine, that's fine.
那好 就那样
Shit. Yer swine, yer.
狗屁 下流胚 你
Sorry man, my fault.
抱歉 我的错
We don't need to make a big thing out of it.
我们别小题大作
Yer stupid ballbag, yer... I'll hold.
你个蠢球 你... 我等着
Eh?
啊?
Eh? Eh?
嗯? 啊?
No, no, no...
不 住手 快住手...
How you going to drive now, yer posh faggot? No!
看你现在怎么驾车 臭娘们! 住手!
Hey, that's enough!
嘿 够了!
Here. Just relax.
喂 放松
I'm fine. Don't move, all right?
还挺得住 别乱动 明白吗?
Don't move your head. You've been hit.
头不要移 被打了
Give us that. What's that?
给我那个 那是什么?
Cigarettes, keys. Is he alright?
香烟 钥匙 他还好吧?
Push it on there.
放下就好
Press it as hard as you can.Don't be shy.
用力压 别不好意思
Can you breathe?
呼吸还顺畅不?
Yeah.
嗯
All right. Well, keep calm until help gets here.
好的 那么 保持冷静等待救援到来
Call an ambulance and the police.
叫救护车和警♥察♥
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
You OK?
还撑得住吗?
You OK?
你还好?
Yeah, yeah...
呃 还好...
He was going at him with a bat,
他拎着球棒打他
and I threw my laptop at him and he stopped.
我把电脑砸向他 然后他停手了
Yeah, I saw. It was very brave.
我看到了 很勇敢
Not a lot of people would have done that.
没几个敢像你这样做的
I didn't mean to do it.
我也一时冲动了
What happens now?
现在要怎么办?
You tell the police everything you saw when they get here,
警♥察♥来这之后 把你看到的告诉警♥察♥
and they'll take care of it.
他们会善后的
But no, the guy, he looked at me.
但是 那人 他看着我
Suppose he comes after me?
他不会回头报复我?
No, no, you'll be fine. Look.
不 不会的 你会很安全 看
You see? Have a look. Down there.
看到没? 看这个 这下面
See that? It's a red Honda,
看到没? 是红色本♥田♥
that's the number plate, all right?
那是车牌号♥ 明白?
You tell them that and everything you saw,
你告诉他们你看到的所有事
and they'll take care of it, they'll catch him for you.
他们自会处理 然后抓到行凶者的
Wait. You're a detective? Yeah.
等一下 你是个侦探? 是的
Then you can protect me.
那么你能保护我
You don't need protecting.
你不需要保护的
You should get yourself checked out.
你应该检查下自己
No, no, no, look, I'm a writer.
不 不 不 我是个作家
I'm a writer. I write crime fiction.
是个作家 我写侦探小说的
You can be like a consultant.
你可以当顾问
One second... You could advise me.
等一下... 你可以给我建议
That's not really what I do.
那个不是我服务范围
You should go to hospital with him
你应该和他一起去医院
and get yourself checked out.
然后也给你检查一下
You're in a bit of shock.
你有点受惊了
No, no, I'll pay you.
没 我没受惊 我付你钱
We'll see.
再说吧
Well done.
干得好
Tony. Thanks for calling me back.
Tony 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Listen, I need your help.
听一下 我需要你帮助
Tidal movements. Low tide was at 0440.
潮汐 退潮在凌晨四点四十
My question is this,
我想问
if a body washed up at Cramond at 0700,
一具尸体在七点被冲到克拉蒙德
then where might it have entered the water,
那么起点大概在哪里?
and where and when might it wash up again?
然后 什么时候可能会冲上岸?
Yeah, that's all right. Don't call me back, I'll...
嗯 好的 不用再给我电♥话♥了 我会...
Where were you this morning?
你今早在哪儿?
That nine o'clock waited for over an hour.
九点钟的客人等你一小时了
I found a dead woman.
我发现一个女尸
Oh, that's terrible. Is she paying cash or credit card?
哦 太糟了 她是付现金还是刷♥卡♥?
Your sympathy does you great credit, Deborah.
Deborah 你的怜悯之心最值钱了
I'll remember that when I find you floating upside down in the Firth of Forth.
当我发现你在佛斯湾溺水大呼救命
You will not find me floating upside down in the Firth of Forth.
你永远不会看到我在佛斯湾水面上下扑腾
That's right, you've got an art history degree.
没错 你有艺术史学位
Nothing bad'll ever happen to you.
你不会发生倒霉事的
If she's dead, she's not a client,
如果她死了 她就不是顾客
it's a job for the police.
那是警♥察♥的事
It's the living you need to worry about.
你应该操点心在生计上面
You're all heart.
你真有心
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
No school?
今天没上课?
No. We are going shopping for summer clothes, aren't we?
没有 我们去购夏装 对吧?
Oh. I went to New Zealand on my gap year.
噢 我在间隔年去了趟新西兰
It's amazing, you're going to love it.
太棒了 你一定会爱上那地方的
Work, work.
工作 工作
Er, since we were already in town,
呃 既然我们已经进城了
I thought I'd get you to sign the form.
我想你最好填下这表格
I've got a copy, thanks.
我有复印件 多谢
Yeah, I know, but...
是 我知道 但是...
it'd be really helpful if you could just sign it now.
如果你现在能够签名那就最好了
It'll only take a minute.
不用花很多时间
Well, I'm busy, and...
呃 我很忙 而且...
I don't think it's the best time to talk about it, do you?
我不认为现在适合谈这个
I'll pop round tonight.
我今晚拿过去
We're packing tonight.
我们今晚就收拾打包了
Jackson, I've bought the tickets.
Jackson 我票都买♥♥好了
The house is rented. We're going.
房♥子也租出去了 我们要走了
Look, all I need is your parental consent.
看 现在只差双亲的同意了
I know what you want.
你知道你想要什么
You have to sign this.
你必须签这个
I don't, actually.
其实我不想签
No, I don't have to sign it.
不 我不一定要签
For Christ's sake. What you doing?
天哪 你到底在干嘛?
We knew that this was going to happen at some point,
大家都知道这避免不了的
whether it was New Zealand or Newcastle.
不管是在新西兰还是纽卡斯尔
I can get to Newcastle in a couple of hours.
我几小时就能到纽卡斯尔
I can take care of her.
我能照顾她
You don't take care of her, I do.
不用你操心 我能照顾好
Dad. I could help if you're busy.
爹地 如果你忙我能帮忙
It's OK, I've got boring stuff to do.
没事的 我还有些琐碎的事要做
Why don't you go out shopping with your mum?
你跟妈妈一起购物吧
You'll havemore fun, all right. OK.
那会更有趣的 好的
Tonight!
今晚之前!
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
Can I get you something?
有什么要我帮忙的?
Hello? Hiya, you OK?
喂? 嗨 还好吧?
School OK?
在学校没什么事吧?
Awesome, as ever. What have you been up to?
好得不能再好了 在干什么呢?
Dunno. Er, my history essay.
没什么 呃 在写历史习作
On? What the Nazis did for us.
什么主题? 纳粹对我们的所作所为
I think you've got that wrong!
我认为你选错题材了
Look, I'm sorry, you're probably
呃 对不起 你可能...
going to have to heat up last night's pie tonight,
要自己热一下昨晚的馅饼
it's going to be a late one here.
我今晚要加班了
I'm a neglected child, you know that?
我是个被忽视的儿童 你知道吗?
And I'm a neglected mum.
我还是被忽略的母亲呢
I love you.
爱你
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表