剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You know there's an incredible bond between us,
你知道我们之前有着一种难以置信的契合
you shouldn't deny it.
你不应该否认的
Look, just leave me alone, will you?
听着 不要打扰我 好吗?
My dad's a solicitor
我爸爸是律师
and he could make real trouble for you
你再继续纠缠我
if you keep hassling me like this.
他会找你麻烦的
Your father can't stop our love.
你♥爸♥爸无法阻止我们的爱
Leave me alone.
离我远点
You took a knife and you went to her father's office.
然后你就拿了把刀到他爸爸办公室去了
Just to frighten him. No.
就为了去恐吓他 不是的
They wouldn't let you see him, would they?
他们不让你见他 对吗?
They wouldn't let you get to him
Stuart 他们不让你进去见他
and that got you angry, didn't it, Stuart?
所以你很生气 对吗?
No. You barged in and you were facetoface
不是的 你执意闯了进去
with the man who was getting between you and the person you loved.
直面那个阻拦你和你深爱的人的男人
You didn't even know she was there.
你根本不知道她也在那里
You would never have hurt her, would you?
你压根没想过要伤害她的 对吗?
I want my mum. Now.
我要见我妈妈 现在
Well, you did hurt her didn't you, Stuart?
Stuart 你确实伤到她了 对不对?
Didn't you?
对不对?
Louise... I've got something for you.
Louise 我有话跟你说
She's exhausted, poor kid.
她累坏了 可怜的孩子
Oh, God. His name is Stuart Lappin.
噢 上帝啊 他的名字是Stuart Lappin
The police are questioning him now.
警♥察♥现在正在审讯他
Who is he?
他是谁?
Just a man. A lonely man,
他只是一个男人 一个寂♥寞♥男♥人
living next door to one of Laura's teachers.
住在Laura的老师家隔壁
Why?
为什么?
Because she was kind, Theo.
因为她很善良 Theo
Because she was kind.
因为她很善良
Inspector Brodie, isn't it?
你是侦探Brodie先生吗?
Elaine. Eileen. Eileen.
Elaine 是Elaine Elaine
I'm looking for Shirley Manning.
我在找Shirley Manning
How's the life of a policeman?
警♥察♥的生活怎么样?
Pretty bloody, I should imagine.
我觉得很血腥
Aw, she's with someone.
噢 她跟别人在一起
Lucky bitch.
这走了狗屎运的家伙
Every woman in here tried to snag him.
这里的女的个个都想拴住他
They're a couple?
他们是一对儿吗?
Professor Welch is her fiance,
Welch教授是她未婚夫
he's head of paediatrics.
他是儿科的头儿
Gorgeous, kind and rich.
俊俏 和善 又多金
And they're getting married?
他们要结婚了啊?
I'll let her know you're here.
我会转告她你在这儿的
Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?
为什么不告诉我你要结婚了?
Would it have made a difference?
有关系吗?
Of course.
当然有关系了
Christ, what are you, the last man standing?
天啊 你以为世上就你一个男的了吗?
It was just sex, get over it.
不过就是性罢了 别再执着了
Just sex?
只是性?
What? You care so much about finding Tanya
什么? 可别告诉我你是太想找到Tanya
that you'd cheat on your partner?
才会背着你未婚夫偷吃的
Look... I gave you the money, you find Tanya.
听着 我出钱 你办事
The rest has got nothing to do with you.
其它的就跟你无关了
You know what? I looked, I can't find her.
知道吗? 我查过了 我找不到她
There's no record of her since she left her last care home.
从她离开上一个养护院后没有任何音讯了
No, please.
不要啊 拜托
There are official channels.
你可以尝试一下官方渠道
I've tried those! What's going on with you?
我都试过了 你是怎么了?
Why are you so desperate to find her after all this time?
过这么久了 为什么你现在才这么迫切的想要找到她?
Because I'm getting married.
因为我要结婚了
Because we're talking about starting a family.
我们要组建个新家庭
And it made me remember, realise that I have a family.
然后我想起了我还有个家人的
All right.
好吧
I let Tanya down, I know that.
我知道 我让Tanya失望了
I just want to try and make it up to her,
我只想好好的补偿她
to let her know she's not on her own.
让她知道她不是无依无靠
Please, just find her for me.
求你了 帮我找到她
Niamh!
Niamh!
Oh, no.
噢 不要啊
Have you got your lunch?
吃过午饭了吗?
Yeah.
吃了
Take the whole pack,
整包拿去吧
just don't get caught.
不要被人发现
Thanks.
谢了
I should have picked her up from the bus stop.
我应该在车站就把她接上的
You know that, don't you?
你知道的 对不对?
Yeah.
对
And you know I love you, tyke, don't you?
小鬼 你知道我也是爱你的 对不对?
Yeah.
对
Now piss off and learn something.
现在滚开 去磨练一下
Amelia... what's dead now?
Amelia 这回又是谁死了?
Because if it's anything smaller than a large horse,
如果挂掉的还没有一匹马大的话
I'd appreciate it if you took care of it yourself...
你自己能处理一下我就感激不尽了
'Mr Brodie, come quickly, you've got to come now...'
Brodie 先生快来啊 你一定得快点过来
Calm down, Amelia.
冷静点 Amelia
I'm coming. I'll be right there.
我来了 我这就过去
Oh, Binky.
噢 Binky
In the last 48 hours, someone has coshed you over the head...
刚过去的48小时内先是有人给了你一顿乱棒
I'm feeling much better, thanks. ..
我现在好多了 多谢
and now one of your clients is found dead in her own garden.
现在你的一个客户死在自家的花♥园♥里
She was in her 80s. Died from natural causes.
她已经80多岁了 是自然死的
The coroner will be the judge of that.
这一点验尸官自有定夺的
I'm sorry about Mrs Rain.
对此我深表遗憾
Am I free to leave? Yeah.
我可以走了吗? 是的
Why did you phone Mr Brodie before you phoned the police?
你为什么在报♥警♥前先打给Brodie先生?
Don't worry, I won't cramp your style.
别担心 我不会打乱你的计划
Who'd sleep with me when they could have you, anyway?
有了你 有谁还愿意跟我上♥床♥啊
I'm going to end up like Binky Rain,
我最终也会像Binky Rain一样
smelling of cats, face down
面朝着地 散发出猫一样的气味
and dead in my own garden.
死在自家花♥园♥
That's never going to happen, Amelia.
Amelia 根本不会像你说的这样的
Why isn't it?
为什么?
Because you don't like cats.
因为你不喜欢猫
Milly...
Milly...
Thank you both... very kind...
多谢你们二位 多谢
Can I give you a lift somewhere, Jackson?
Jackson 要不要我载你一程?
I've got my car, Theo. You just get off home safe.
Theo 我开车来的 你路上小心
Can I buy you lunch as a thank you?
我请你吃午饭作为答谢好吗?
Yeah, I'm starving.
好啊 我饿了
In you go. Bit peckish myself.
请上车 我也有点饿了
No fat, no booze, no cheese, no meat.
不要吃脂肪 不要豪饮 不要吃奶酪和肉
I don't want to see you back here.
我可不想再看到你躺在医院
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
It's a beautiful day.
天气不错啊
Yes. I've seen you here before.
是啊 我以前在这儿见过你
My name's Jean. Jean Stanton. Amelia.
我叫Jean Jean Stanton 我是Amelia
This is so stupid.
真蠢
'You care so much about finding Tanya
可别告诉我你是太想找到Tanya
that you'd cheat on your partner?
才会背叛你的未婚夫
'Look, I gave you the money, you find Tanya.
听着 我付你钱 你把Tanya找到
'The rest has got nothing to do with you.
其它的就跟你无关了
'I looked. There's no record of her
知道吗? 我查过了 我找不到她
since she left her last care home.
从她离开上一个养护院后没有任何音讯了
'No, please. There are official channels.
不要啊 拜托 你可以尝试一下官方渠道
I have tried those.'
我都试过了
Come on, Louise, don't let me down.
拜托 Louise 别叫我失望啊
Yes, you beauty!
嗯 赞!
Voila. Enchante, madame.
瞧啊 神奇的女士
When will we be there?
我们什么时候才会到那儿?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表