剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
No, it's not going to be all right, I don't know where she is.
才不是 怎么会没事呢 我不知道她的下落
I will find her.
我会找到她的
I promise. It's what I do.
我保证 我会的
Come on.
唉呦
Oh, bollocks!
乱来的!
Come on, you perfect, smug faced bitch!
女人 你能行的 装模作样你最在行了!
Shouldn't be long. Yes, please.
应该不用等太久 谢谢
You ever killed anyone on the operating table? Archie!
你有在手术台上杀过人吗? Archie!
Well, I like to keep it down to one or two a week.
我喜欢一个星期弄死一两个吧
It depends how pissed I've been the night before.
这要看我前一晚有多不爽
So, are you a football or a rugby man, Archie?
你是打足球的还是橄榄球的 Archie?
I hate sport. Archie's an emo.
我讨厌运动 Archie是玩情绪朋克的
No, I'm not.
我不是
So, what passes for emo nowadays?
现在情绪朋友流行什么?
Jawbreaker? Sunny Day Real Estate?
佐贝克? 艳阳天不动产?
I saw Sunny Day Real Estate live in San Francisco.
我在旧金山看过艳阳天不动产的现场表演
Were they good? Good? They were great.
好听吗? 好听? 简直棒极了
How long ago?
多久之前?
It was about a year ago.
大概在一年前
I was out there working, somebody invited me along.
那次我去出差 有人请我去
I'd never heard of them before, but it was good.
我之前没听过他们 不过棒极了
This music's depressing.
这音乐真压抑
That's what my daughter says.
我女儿也这么说
Why's she in New Zealand?
为什么她去新西兰了?
Why's she not with you?
她为什么没和你一起?
Is she filming The Hobbit?
她要去演《霍比特人》吗?
No, she's not filming The Hobbit.
没有 她不是去演《霍比特人》
It's a long and painful story.
这是既复杂又痛苦的回忆
We've got a long and painful drive.
我们的旅程才是既复杂又痛苦的
Oh, God!
老天啊!
Trouble likes you, doesn't it?
麻烦事总爱找上你
We have been acquainted.
我们是老朋友了
Second gear.
第二档
This is Jackson Brodie.
我是Jackson Brodie
Please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
请留下信息 我会尽快回复你
Where are you, Jackson?
你在哪里啊 Jackson?
Last seen in the company of a teenage girl.
上次看到你跟那小女孩一起
Do you know, I bloody despair of you, man, I do.
老兄 我对你真的绝望透顶了 真的
Jackson...
Jackson...
How dare you not answer your phone to me?
你竟然敢不接我的电♥话♥?
And how dare you walk out of the hospital in your state?
你竟然伤成那样就自己跑出院了?
And how dare you speak to me like that in there?
你竟然敢在医院对我说那样的话?
Leave him alone. He's a Gulf War hero.
放了他吧 他是海湾战争的英雄
It's all right, Reggie.
别担心 Reggie
Well, he was driving as if he was pished.
他的车开得左摇右晃的
Cause he's only got one arm! Reggie!
因为他只有一只手啊! Reggie!
Please, give us a break. I'm ex-job.
请通融一下 我之前是局里的
Oh, aye? What force?
喔 是吗? 哪个部队?
Your know what? Lothian and Borders.
洛锡安区和那周边 你认识吗?
Jackson, what's going on?
Jackson 是怎么了?
It's all right.
没事的
What's the problem?
什么事?
Argh! Take it easy! Ex job, my arse!
啊! 别激动! 在局里啊? 去死吧!
You are lucky to be alive, sweetheart. What's going on?
亲爱的 你活着真好 什么回事?
I'm arresting you for failure to comply with the terms of your parole.
我现以违反假释条例为由拘捕你
Listen, I'm not Andrew Jones.
听好了 我不是Andrew Jones
30 years not enough for you, you murdering piece of shit.
30年是便宜你了 你那谋杀案跟屎一样臭
Get off me!
放开我!
Argh! Listen to me! Jackson!
啊! 听我说! Jackson!
Jackson! Get off me! Let me go!
Jackson! 放开我! 让我走!
That's police brutality. Get off him!
那是警暴啊 放开他!
Leave him alone!
离他远远的!
He's got a bad arm. Leave me alone.
他手臂伤了 走开
Get off him! Let me go!
放开他! 让我走!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表