剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
'Estce que Angelica est dans ca maison?' Oui.
'Angelica在房♥子里吗?' 是的
Angelica est dans ca maison.
Angelica在房♥间
'Estce que Pierre est derriere le bonhomme de neige?' Oui.
"Pierre在雪人的后面?' 是的
Pierre est derriere le bonhomme de neige.
Pierre在雪人的后面
'Est-ce que Marie-Claire est dans le bain?'
'Marie-Claire在洗澡?'
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
你好 小姐
Comment allez-vous?
最近怎么样?
'Est-ce que le chien est dans le jardin?'
'狗在花♥园♥里吗?'
'Est-ce que le canard est dans la riviere?'
'鸭子在这条河?'
Do you want chicken or fish? Chicken or fish?
你想要鸡肉还是鱼肉? 鸡肉还是鱼肉?
'Est-ce que le poulet...'
'是鸡肉吗...'
Jackson Brodie. 'Where are you?'
Jackson Brodie '你在哪里?'
I'm fine, thanks. How are you?
还好 谢谢 你呢?
'Are you out and about?'
'你在外面胡混?'
I'm not out and about, I'm working.
我没在外面混 我在工作
What do you want?
你想说什么?
'Binky Rain phoned. She wants to see you.
Binky Rain来电♥话♥了 她想见你
'I said you were too busy doing jobs that actually pay.
'我说你挣的是卖♥♥白菜的钱 操的是卖♥♥白粉的心
'Bye, now'. 'Estce que le ciel est bleu?'
'那 拜拜' '天空是蓝色?'
Non, le ciel n'est pas sodding bleu.
不 天空不是蓝色
Binky, you can't call a cat that.
Binky 你不能那样给猫取名
It's not named after a black man.
这又不是以黑人来命名的
It's Captain Scott's cat on the Discovery.
这是史考特上校的猫
It's still not all right.
还是不可以
They always take the black ones first.
他们总是先偷黑色的猫
They turn them into gloves.
然后把它们做成手套
Black gloves. Are you sure it's missing?
黑色手套 你确信它丢了?
How can you possibly tell?
你是怎么知道的?
Please, Mr Brodie, go and find him.
拜托了 Brodie先生 帮我找回它
Please. I will.
拜托了 我尽力
That's all I ask.
那正是我要求的
Who fancies a drink?
想喝一杯吗?
Julia, you've just had breakfast.
Julia 你刚吃过早饭
And that's Victor's best wine.
这可是Victor最好的酒啊
He doesn't need it any more, does he?
他已经没法喝了 不是吗?
What are we going to do with Daddy?
关于老爸的后事 你打算怎么办?
Burial or cremation?
土葬还是火化?
Burn the bugger. OK.
火化 好吧
Come on. Show yourself... Oh, come on, you.
来吧 快出来吧... 哦 出来吧
Are you hurting my babies, Mr Brodie?
Brodie先生 你想弄死我的小心肝啊?
Would I ever?
我没有吧?
It's quite a nice room, really.
这房♥间确实很漂亮
Naughty Daddy.
淘气老爹
Oh, God! How horrible.
哦 天哪! 真是要命
It's been 20 years since Mummy died.
老妈去世已经有20年了
The poor man's allowed the odd wank.
他也要自己解决生理饥渴啊
Don't be disgusting, Julia.
Julia 别恶心我了
Talking of sex, how's Henry these days?
说到性 Henry这些天怎么办啊?
I'm not discussing Henry with you.
我不想和你讨论Henry
Amelia...
Amelia...
I'm not rising to your bait, Julia.
Julia 我不会上你当的
Blue mouse.
蓝鼠
Get off me! Get off me!
别碰我! 离我远点儿!
Amelia!
Amelia!
Amelia!
Amelia!
Is everything OK?
一切都还好吧?
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位?
Our father died two days ago.
我们的父亲去世两天了
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我深感难过
Don't be. We were both delighted.
别 我们还很庆幸
Blue mouse...
蓝鼠...
The blue mouse.
这个蓝鼠
Um, let's just recap, shall we, for a second?
呃 花点时间 再重述一下好吗?
Your father died,
你们的父亲去世
you're here clearing out the old family home?
你们来这收拾老房♥子?
Well, yes.
嗯 是的
It's just, that sounds so warm, "old family home".
就是 听起来很温馨'老房♥子'
Didn't mean anything by it.
并不意味着什么
Remove the emotional significance, shall we?
去掉感性的理解
Couple of adjectives and a noun.
只是几个形容词和名词罢了
Old. Family. Home. True or false?
古老 家庭 房♥子 对还是错?
True. Strictly speaking, "family" isn't an adjective.
对 严格说来'家庭'不是形容词
Familial would be the adjective.
'家庭的'才是形容词
Right. And, er...the blue mouse?
是的 那么 呃... 蓝鼠?
It was a long, hot summer.
那是个既漫长又炎热的夏天
Mummy had all these ludicrous little rules.
妈妈制定了许多荒谬的规则
Trying to keep the lid on our chaos.
试着制止我们吵闹
Olivia. Mummy's favourite.
Olivia 妈妈的最爱
She was everybody's favourite.
她是大家的最爱
Hello. Shall I give blue mouse a kiss?
哈罗 我能亲下蓝色老鼠嘛?
Come on!
快来!
Come and play!
快来玩!
Go on, then. But put your slippers on.
去吧 记得穿拖鞋
Why mention the slippers? What?
为什么提到拖鞋? 什么?
You remembered the detail of the slippers. Why?
你记得拖鞋的细节 为什么?
They were never found either.
因为它们也失踪了
Mummy wasn't a bad person.
妈妈不是坏人
Just not a very good mother.
只是不太会做母亲
She simply couldn't cope.
她总是应付不了
What about your father?
你们的父亲呢?
Daddy was once a promising mathematician.
爸爸曾经是个前途光明的数学家
He preferred numbers to his family.
相对于家庭 他更爱数字
Why aren't you in bed?
你为什么不上♥床♥?
It's too hot in our room.
房♥间太热了
Can I sleep in the tent with Olivia?
我能和Olivia一起睡帐篷吗?
No, you can't. It's bad enough you look like gypsies,
不行 看看你就像个流浪的吉普赛
without living like them.
就差没和他们生活
Please, Mummy, please?
拜托了 妈咪 求你了?
She was so perfect. So peaceful.
她是那么好 那么安静
We never saw Olivia again.
我们再也没有看到Olivia了
We've looked everywhere!
我们把所有的地方都找遍了!
She has her little rabbit slippers on!
她穿着小兔子拖鞋!
Please, you have to go find her! Please!
求你了 请找到她! 求你了!
This is the first time we've seen blue mouse
自从Olivia失踪之后
since Olivia went missing.
这是我们第一次看见蓝鼠
Well, you'll have to tell all this to the police.
你得告诉警♥察♥所有的事
I think fate brought you to us, Mr Brodie,
Brodie先生 是命运指引你到我们面前的
don't you think?
你不觉得吗?
Er, not, really not.
呃 应该不是
I don't believe in fate. I think you do.
我不相信命运 我认为你应该相信
Look, I've got to be honest with you, OK?
听着 我应该对你坦白 好吧?
With a case like this,
像这样的案件
the first 24 hours are the most critical.
案发后前24小时是最关键的
And the first 24 hours were over 30 years ago.
但首个24小时已经过去30年了
There's really no chance of finding anything out.
的确没机会找到了
Won't you just come and look in the garden and the alleyway?
难道你不能过来查查花♥园♥和小巷吗?
The man's not interested, Julia. Let him go.
Julia 人家不会感兴趣 让他走吧
Yum. Julia.
真帅 Julia
My beauties!
心肝们!
Oh!
哦!
Mr Brodie. What are you still doing here?
Brodie先生 你在这儿干嘛呢?
Looking for your cat, obviously, Binky.
Binky 显而易见 寻找你的猫呢
It's my life's work.
这是我的工作
Listen, can I ask you something?
我能问你些事吗?
The little girl, Olivia Land,
住你隔壁的
that went missing next door about 30 years ago?
30年前失踪的女孩Olivia Land?
Do you remember that?
你还有印象吗?
Oh, those girls, they were so wild.
噢 那些女孩儿们 太皮了
The night she went missing, Olivia,
Olivia失踪的那个晚上
did you hear anything, see anybody?
你有没听到什么声音 或是看到什么人?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表