剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
This is the first time we have seen Blue Mouse
这是自Olivia失踪以来
since Olivia went missing.
我们第一次见到蓝鼠
My daughter was murdered, Mr Brodie.
我女儿被杀了 Brodie先生
A man walked in off the street
凶手在光天化日下行凶
and slaughtered her in broad daylight.
却逍遥法外
Where is your sister? Where's Olivia?
你妹妹在哪儿? Olivia在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
Did your father ever abuse you? No. He did not.
你的父亲侵犯过你吗? 没有 他没有
What are you doing to him? Call an ambulance.
你对他做了什么? 快叫救护车
I have been hit on by every other man in here.
我在这里总有男人来搭讪
Do you mind if I finish my drink at your table?
介意我在你这儿喝完这一杯吗?
Is that your car?
那是你的车吗?
Oh, no.
噢 不
I've been a fool, Jackson.
我就是个傻瓜 Jackson
If she hadn't been worried about upsetting my stupid feelings...
如果她不是担心着扰乱我那愚蠢的情感...
she'd still be alive today.
她如今仍然会活着
Are you OK to go home?
你没事吧 能回家吗?
Yeah. Find him, Jackson.
还好 找到他 Jackson
I don't care what you discover about Laura.
我不在乎你会对Laura有什么发现
Just find him.
我只要你找到他
You know him. Don't ya?
你认识他 是么?
The old geezer?
那个老家伙?
Yeah, his name's Theo.
是的 他的名字是Theo
Is he going to be all right? I think so.
他会没事的吧? 我想是的
Listen, do us a favour, will you?
听着 帮我们一个忙 好吗?
Oh, no! I don't want your money.
噢 不 我不想要你的钱
It's not for you. It's for him.
这不是给你的 这是为了他
Get him some snacks. Fruit and veg and that, something healthy.
给他一些小吃啊水果蔬菜啊健康的东西
What's you name? Anna Fields.
你叫什么? Anna Fields
What's your name?
到底是什么?
Lily Rose. All right.
Lily Rose 好的
Thanks, Lily Rose. All right.
谢了 Lily Rose 没事
Oi! The shop's this wa..
喂!商店在这边
Messages? 'DI Munroe phoned,
有什么消息? Munroe督查打电♥话♥过来
'said stop asking for Olivia Land files.
说别再来要Olivia Land的档案
The answer is no.'
她不会同意的
Tell her I'll buy her lunch.
告诉她我会给带她去吃午饭
'You didn't hear her voice.
你都不听听她的声音
She won't want lunch with you.'
她不愿意和你共进午餐
Messages, Deborah!
下一条 Deborah
'Binky Rain phoned seven times.'
Binky Rain打来几次了
Um, tell her I'm... busy. Tell her I'm dead.
呃 告诉她 我很忙 告诉她我死了
'She's your little friend, not mine.
她可是你的可爱朋友 不是我的
'And there was one other thing.' Yes. What?
还有一件事 好吧 什么
'You sound crap.'
你声音难听死了
Tell me it wasn't you who hit me on the head.
告诉我 不是你袭击了我
Who do you think called the ambulance?
你认为那是谁叫了救护车
Last night was fun,
昨晚很有趣
but I still want you to find my sister.
但是我仍然希望你找到我的姐姐
Then you should make an appointment like everyone else.
那么你应该像其他人那样预约
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm in a bit of a strange place.
这儿不是个说话的地儿吧
My sister and I were very close.
我和我的姐姐很亲
Everyone thought Michelle was going somewhere, university,
每个人都认为Michelle会去上大学
but then she got pregnant and had Tanya.
然而她怀孕了 然后生了Tanya
I'm not sure they've got a full case on...
我不确定他们是否有些事情…
I knew they were having problems.
我知道他们遇到麻烦了
'Keith wasn't a bad man, but...
Keith不是个坏人 但是
'Nothing prepared me for what I walked in on that day.
在我走进去那天我毫无准备
'Nothing.'
一点都没
Michelle? It's me.
Michelle 是我
'I can't imagine
我不能想象
what poor little Tanya must have seen.
可怜的小Tanya不得不看见的东西
'The blood from Keith's head was everywhere.'
Keith头部流出来的血到处都是
'What happened to Michelle?'
Michelle怎么了?
'The last time
我最后一次见到她
in ever saw her was in the courtroom the day she was sentenced.
是她被审判的那天的法庭上
'She refused to see us.
她拒绝见我们
'Refused to read our letters. She refused to see me.'
拒绝看我们写的信 拒绝见我
Not that I blame her,
并不是说我在指责她
the way we were brought up.
而是我们被抚养的方式
Dad was a drinker. Mum couldn't control a dog.
父亲是个酒鬼 母亲手无缚鸡之力
Baby did Michelle's head in.
孩子打乱了Michelle的生活
Can't control babies.
但也带不了孩子们
Was he violent to her? Keith?
他对她施暴了吗? Keith吗?
Was he? He wouldn't say boo to a goose.
是他吗? 他不会对一个傻瓜抱怨的
That was half his problem.
那只是他一半的难题
And where's Michelle now?
Michelle现在在哪儿?
She was released three years ago,
她在三年前被释放
but she never got in touch.
但是她从来没和我们联♥系♥过
I don't know where she went
我不知道她去哪儿了
or what she's doing now.
也不知道她现在在做什么
Look, the point is...
看 关键就是
I promised her that I would look after Tanya.
我向她承诺我会照顾好Tanya
But I was just a kid myself.
但是那时我自己也只是个孩子
I had my whole life ahead of me.
我当时只能搞定我自己
And I failed her.
于是我失信于她了
Sorry.
抱歉
Binky, not now, I'm working.
Binky 现在不是时候 我正在工作
Yes. Fine.
好吧
I'll come round in the morning. Bye.
明天上午我会来找你 再见
So, you want me to find your sister?
那么你是希望我去找你的姐姐
No.
不是
She has made it obvious she doesn't want to be found.
很明显 她不想被找到
I want you to find Tanya.
我希望你能找到Tanya
I'm telling you, Jackson,
我告诉你 Jackson
somebody's been going through my papers!
有人动过我的文件
With the greatest of respect, Binky,
怀着最崇高的敬意问一句 Binky
how would you know?
你是怎么知道的呢?
My papers have been tampered with,
我的文件被弄乱了
my private ones.
这不是我个人的顺序
Come on, show me.
来吧 给我看看
No, I am not going to show you.
不 我不打算给你看
What do you think the word private means?
你不知道我说的'个人的'是什么意思吗?
I'll step up my nightly patrols. How's that?
我会增强夜间的巡逻 怎么样?
That's all I ask.
这就是我要说的
Put it down, Amelia, I need a rest.
把它放下 Amelia 我需要休息
This is going to take weeks.
这得要花费几周的时间
But don't hang around for my sake.
但不是为了我的利益
You go home. I might stay around for a bit,
你回家吧 如果没什么的话
if that's all right?
我可能要呆一段时间
What about Henry? He can cope.
Henry呢? 他能处理
We'll be like two old maids,
我们会像两个老女仆一样
rattling around the familial home.
在老宅里喋喋不休
Ladies...
女士们
Oh, my hero!
噢 我的英雄
You two seem suspiciously happy.
你们两个好像很高兴呀
I can't help it.
我情不自禁
I've got a call-back for a new play.
一个新剧召我回去
Is that good?
这算是好事坏事?
If the part absolutely demands it,
如果角色有需要的话
she'll keep her clothes on.
她会一直演下去的
Put it down. I've got it.
放着我来
Listen. What's happened to your head?
听着 你的头怎么了
Nothing. Fell over.
没什么 摔了一跤
You have to look after yourself
你得照顾好你自己
or find someone who will.
或者找个能照顾你的
Look, I've done everything I can.
看 我已经尽我所能了
The trail's gone cold.
但是线索断了
Please, Mr Brodie.
拜托 Brodie先生
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表