剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
I've been offered a job. What?
我找到工作了 什么工作?
New Zealand. Marlee's staying with me.
在新西兰 Marlee留下来跟我
Don't be ridiculous!
别傻了
You can hardly take care of yourself, never mind her.
你连自己都照顾不了 更别说照顾她
I'm going to allow you to buy me dinner.
我准许你请我吃晚饭
I thought I was persona non grata.
我以为我是个不受欢迎的人
You do look very good in a suit, Mr Brodie.
你穿西装真好看 Brodie先生
You begged me to spend quality time with your daughter,
你求我给时间你跟女儿好好相处
then you take her to work and put her in danger.
但你却带上她去工作 置她于危险
You blew it.
是你搞砸的
Happy birthday, love.
生日快乐 亲
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
No! Jackson, no!
不! Jackson 别这样!
Oh, DC Stewart, welcome.
噢 DC Stewart 欢迎
Call me Marcus, ma'am.
长官 叫我Marcus吧
Only if you don't call me ma'am.
除非你不再叫我长官
What you got there? Your... mother.
你手里拿的什么? 你...你的母亲
The funeral director was leaving her at the front desk.
殡仪馆管♥理♥员♥将她留在了前台
He said that he'd tried calling. Right.
他说他已经试着联♥系♥你好多次了 哦
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对于你的损失我深表惋惜
My own mum...
我的妈妈...
Are you labouring on the side?
你是不是还当兼♥职♥?
No, no. I've just moved into a new house on the Kinloch Estates.
没 没 我刚搬进Kinloch那边的房♥子
Hatter Homes?
显赫家园?
Ah, "real homes for real people."
噢 "实在的家 真实的人生"
Part of the bathroom ceiling came down on Holly, my fiancee, this morning.
今早浴室里有天花板掉到未婚妻Holly身上
God. Is she hurt? No, no.
天哪 她受伤了没? 没 没有
Sorry. Munroe.
抱歉 Munroe
Jackson Brodie? Where?
Jackson Brodie? 在哪?
What have we got? Female, early 20s.
有什么线索? 女性 20出头
5'5", 5'6", 120 lbs.
165cm 168cm 54公斤
Earrings in the shape of a crucifix.
戴着十字架形耳坠
I couldn't get a really good look
我没法看清楚
but no sign of injury.
但没有明显伤痕
This is Mr Brodie.
这是Brodie先生
He used to be in the police force until we got rid of him.
他过去为警局效力直到我们摆脱了他
This is DC Marcus Stewart.
这是Marcus Stewart督察
Has anyone reported a girl missing?
有人报失踪人口吗?
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Maybe she was drunk, fell in,
或许她是喝多了 不小心失足坠海
but why would she come down here?
但是她为什么来这里?
Well, maybe... she probably topped herself.
呃 或许... 她大概想自杀
Or killer pushes her in,
或许杀人犯推她入海
waits for the tide to carry her out,
等潮水把她卷走
but I get here too soon.
不凑巧地给我碰上了
We don't know she was killed.
现在还不清楚她是否被谋杀
We need the RNLI, RAF, divers.
我们需要救生艇协会 皇家空军和潜水员
No, I can't just whistle up resources just like that.
不行 我不可以这样兴师动众的
You know the score.
你懂得规矩的
You can, it's a phone call.
你可以的 就是打个电♥话♥而已
No, I can't justify calling in hardware on the basis of one sighting.
我没理由仅凭眼前的表象就征用大量警力
One sighting!
表象!
If they find something suspicious on the beach,
除非发现岸边有什么可疑的东西
or if a description of that missing girl comes up,
或者有人报案有女子失踪了
fair enough.
那就可以了
Hey, she's out there.
她就在那儿
Why did you bother coming down?
那你为什么大老远的赶来?
I'm freezing my arse off.
我现在快冻僵了
There's a girl out there who needs our help,
那女孩就在外面 需要我们的帮助
and you come down here telling me I'm making it up.
你跑来就是要控诉我是臆断
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
Why are you being so bloody unreasonable?
你怎么那么不讲理?
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力的
Have you seen my watch, Richard?
Richard 你有没有看到我的手表?
What?
什么?
It's a gift from my agent,
那是代理人送我的礼物
it's quite a nice one.
是个挺名贵的表
Ah, that'll be the twat from the venue looking to have a moan.
啊 又是那群小娘们开始发牢骚了
Reviews!
评论文章!
That's why I don't read 'em.
这就是我为毛不屑读
Yeah, good idea. I never do.
是 好主意 我也从来不看
"Richard Moat's humour creaks with banality these days.
"Richard Moat式幽默近日越发没落
"He hashes up the same..."
"他毫无创新..."
Hashes up? Hashes up?! You prick.
没有新意? 毫无创新?! 傻冒
"He rehashes the same tired old material that he was using ten years ago."
'他新瓶装老酒还炒十年前的剩饭'
Hmm?
怎么样?
Bloody Scotsman, got it wrong. Again.
他妈的苏格兰人 又搞错了
Er, we said not in the house.
呃 我们说好这屋里不能吸烟
Your mate Dave Bell,
你的朋友Dave Bell
he said that you were a good bloke.
他说你是好人
Well, I don't know how he could remember.
我不知道他怎么记住的
I've only spoken to him a couple of times since we sat our O levels.
初中考试后我就只跟他说过几次话
He said, and I quote, "Your time with Martin will be chilled out."
他说 '你和Martin在一起的日子会很惬意'
Yeah, and a good deal cheaper than a motel.
是 这比住汽车旅馆划算
What, you want some rent?
什么 你想收我房♥租吗?
Nah, course you don't, eh?
啊 你当然不会
Because you're not that pathetic, are you?
你才不是那么贪财呢
Just joking.
开个玩笑
Er, are you wearing my trousers?
呃 你穿我的裤子?
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Well, I pissed me own, didn't I?
是的 是的 嗯 我的尿湿了
Listen mate, you ain't got anything else besides beige chinos?
哥们 你该不会只有这条米色斜纹裤吧?
They're light chestnut, actually.
实际上是浅栗色
You see, the reason they're all like this,
你看看 这为毛像这样了
is because me, I'm just too sexy for them.
是因为我 我穿这太性感了
I attack the puritanical element.
我挑战了清教♥徒♥权威
That's the problem with this city of yours, mate.
朋友 这就是你和这城市的问题所在
It's got no libido.
没性♥欲♥啊
Personally I blame Knox.
我个人认为都是诺克斯的错
You blame John Knox?
约翰·诺克斯的错?
Yeah. I mean, think about it.
没错 我就这意思 仔细想想
If this was Rio De Janeiro or San Paulo,
如果这是里约热内卢或是圣保罗
well, it'd be totally different, wouldn't it?
嗯 那就完全不同 不是吗?
Are you likely to play Rio?
你想打游戏吗?
I'm loving your book.
我爱你的书
It'd be great if you could clean up some of this "stuff"
在你上♥床♥之前 如果你能清理这些'垃圾'
before you go to bed.
那就谢天谢地了
Here you are, look. "Something's up, Bertie,"
这里 'Bertie 有些事发生了'
she... oh, she whispered,
她... 哦 她在低语
as she balanced on Bertie's shoulders to get a good view
她扶了扶Bertie的肩膀 得到最佳角度
of Lord Carstairs
探得Carstairs勋爵
in the palm-filled conservatory of Dunwrath Castle.
在那个遍地棕榈叶的Dunwrath城♥堡♥里
You're shit
你一文不值
and you know you are.
你自己明白
You're shit
你一无是处
and you know you are.
你自己懂得
Nice towel.
毛巾不错
It's Marlee's.
这是Marlee的
How is she?
她最近怎么样?
Still going to New Zealand?
还是要去新西兰吗?
And how's your actress?
你的演员情人呢?
Never had you down as the arty type.
你附庸风雅起来了
I've hidden depths. Serious?
我深藏不露 真的?
What do you care. What's she like?
那你担心什么 她什么样的?
You've met her. Briefly.
你见过她的 一面之缘
She's an actress.
她是个演员
Wow, you gave a better description of the dead girl.
喔 你描述死尸都比描述她详细
I'll phone in a statement.
我会在电♥话♥里说明的
If she turns up, let me know.
找到她了 记得通知我
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表