剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
# My father could use a little mercy now #
# 父亲现在宽容一些了 #
# The fruits of his labour... #
# 他辛劳的果实...#
Girls.
好姑娘
# Fall and rot slowly on the ground #
# 缓缓落地 慢慢腐烂 #
# His work is almost over #
# 他的工作就要完成 #
# It won't be long and he won't be around #
# 不久后他就要离开这里 #
# I love my father #
# 我爱父亲 #
# He could use some mercy now #
# 他现在宽容一些了 #
# Every single one of us #
# 我们每个人 #
# Could use some mercy now #
# 现在都该变得宽容一些 #
# Every single one of us #
# 我们每个人 #
# Could use some mercy now. #
# 现在都该变得宽容一些 #
How are we doing on the Land files?
Land家案子的文件在哪儿?
I need the whereabouts for every statement-giver still alive.
我要知道所有还在世的证人的下落
Er, no can do. I'm off home.
呃 现在不行 我该回家了
It's a bit early, isn't it?
有点儿早了吧?
Au contraire. I've worked seven minutes' overtime.
恰恰相反 我已经超时工作7分钟
It's my half-day.
今天我是半天的班
Shit!
见鬼!
Lock up!
锁好门!
Er, that's not in my job description.
呃 这不在我工作范围内
It is now!
现在是了!
Dad! Hey!
爸爸 嗨 宝贝!
Blimey, that's a short skirt,
Blimey 这裙子有点小呀
don't you want to wear tights?
你难道想穿紧身衣吗?
Nope. Did you say thank you? Yep.
不是 说谢谢了吗? 说了
Ooh.
哦
I've got a big fibber for a daughter.
我女儿真是个惯撒小谎的娃啊
No, Dad, I'm not.
没有 爸爸 我没撒谎
Yes, you know how I know?
撒了 知道我怎么看出来的吗?
Basic interrogation fact
基本的讯问规则
people, when they're remembering,look up to the left,
当人回忆的时候 会看向左上方
and when they're inventing, look up to the right
当人编造什么的时候 则会看向右上方
and guess where you looked?
猜猜你往哪儿看来着?
Sit in the front, and don't tell your mum.
坐前边 别跟妈妈说哦
That's right - my wife left me,
没错 我老婆不要我了
daughter dresses like a prostitute.
女儿又穿得像个小雏似的
Pierre est derriere le bonhomme de neige.
Pierre在雪人后面 猜猜什么意思
Peter is behind the snowman?
Peter藏在雪人后边?
Tres bon.
好极了
If we're ever in France, we meet someone called Peter
假设我们在法国 遇见一个叫做Peter的家伙
and it... snows
然后...下雪了
and he builds a snowman and hides behind it,
他就堆了个雪人然后藏在了雪人后面
we're laughing.
我们就都笑了
Why do you always listen to sad music?
为什么你总是听一些悲伤的歌♥呢?
Hey, hey! I like that.
喂 别换! 我喜欢这歌♥
When you drive, you choose the music, all right?
等你驾车的时候 你再来选音乐 知道吗?
How's your mum? Good.
你妈妈怎么样? 不错
Is she getting out and about?
她经常出去吗?
Making friends?
结交朋友?
Mmm.
嗯
Who's this?
这是谁?
Her name's Laura.
她叫Laura
Is she missing?
她失踪了?
Er, no.
呃 没有
She's dead. I'm trying to find out why. That's sad.
她死了 我正在调查原因 太遗憾了
Did someone kill her?
是被人杀死的吗?
I'm afraid so. You'll find out why, Dad.
恐怕是的 你会查出来的 爸爸
Wow!
哇哦!
Wow.
哇哦!
You're sure you don't mind?
你确定你不怕?
Is this the place where she died?
这就是她被杀的地方吗?
Yeah, but there's nothing scary here.
正是 但这没什么好怕的
Promise I won't be long.
我保证不会耽搁太久
You draw me a nice picture, OK?
给我画幅漂亮点儿的画 行吗?
Where was she standing - Laura?
Laura 她站在哪儿?
Over there - by the filing cupboard.
就在那 在文件柜旁
What did he look like?
那人长什么样?
I told the police 100 times.
我已经跟警♥察♥说了不下一百次了
Tell me, one last time.
跟我说 最后一次
Just ordinary.
很平常啊
An ordinary man in a yellow sweater.
一个普通男人 穿着黄色运动衫
He walks out here...
他就从这走出去...
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I told you, Mr Wyre isn't here,
我跟你说了 Wyre先生现在不在
he's gone to a meeting in Glasgow!
他去格拉斯哥开会去了!
It stained the carpet.
血渍把地毯给弄脏了
You followed him in here?
你跟着他来到这儿?
That's when I saw him attacking Mr Holroyd.
我看到他要袭击Holroyd先生
I didn't know he'd also cut Laura with his knife.
但我没想到他还挥刀子去伤害Laura
Why did Laura come in here?
Laura为什么会跟到这里?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, first day on the job, man pushes in,
嗯 第一天上班 一个男人推门而入
nothing to do with her, you were on the case...?
跟她没有什么关系 况且当时有你在场...
I don't know.
我不知道
What was she like? I didn't really know her.
她是什么样的人? 我还不太了解
No, but you must have formed some impression
当然 但你肯定对她有了点印象吧
I mean, extrovert, noisy, loud, quiet...
她是外向的 聒噪的 吵闹的抑或文静的...
Quiet. A bit shy, if anything.
文静 还有点害羞 如果真要我说
Bit shy.
有点害羞
Yet she comes running over here,
但还是跟着跑了过来
bursts in after a stranger...
制止陌生人...
Dad, is that blood?
爸爸 那是血吗?
It's probably best if you don't mention...
你什么都不提的话就最好了...
Mum! Did you have a good time?
妈妈! 玩得高兴吗?
Yeah. We went to where the dead girl was murdered.
当然 我们去了一个女孩儿被杀的现场
There was blood and everything.
那儿有血呢
All right,
好了
all right. Bye, Dad. On you go.
好了 拜拜 爸爸 先上去吧
Dead girl? How was the solicitor?
死去的女孩? 那律师是什么回事?
What dead girl?
什么死去的女孩?
What have you been doing? Nothing.
你都在做些什么呢? 没什么
It's a case I'm working on, she didn't see anything.
最近接手的一个案子 她什么也没看到
See you later, Jackson.
再见了 Jackson
I thought we were done with solicitors.
我以为我们用不着再找律师了
Yeah, we were,
是 本来没什么事儿了
but something came up.
但又出了些问题
What could come up? I agreed to everything.
还能出什么问题? 我每一条都同意了
Nothing, just...
没什么 只不过...
I'm going to put her to bed, OK?
我得哄她睡觉了 明白?
Can I read her a story?
我能给她讲个故事吗?
Come on, you know that that can't happen.
别这样 你知道那是不可能的
I'm sorry. Yeah.
抱歉 行
You've got a nerve, coming back here. Wanker.
你胆子可真大 还敢回来 混♥蛋♥
Evening!
晚上好!
Well, what do you expect?
呵 你还想怎么?
Two of their colleagues are suspended because of you.
他们有两个同事都因为你被停职了
I don't give a shit.
这我不在乎
There was a rapist loose in the city.
关键是曾经有一个在逃强♥奸♥犯
He's not loose any more.
现在被捕归案了
I've got a theory about you, Jackson.
对你我有个想法 Jackson
Oh, aye - you think about me a lot, do you?
哦 好 你还经常想我呢 不是吗?
You're so desperate to belong,
你极度渴找到归属
but there's something in your character which will never let you do that.
但性格里却有某些东西又不允许你这样
I never found
我从来没发现
So, Theo Wyre says you're not getting anywhere.
那个 Theo Wyre说你们还毫无进展
You stick your fingers into Laura Wyre's murder,
你要敢插手Laura Wyre的谋杀案
I will chop them off,
我就宰了你
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I'm still on that case, it's still a hot case.
这案子该我管 才刚立案啊
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表