剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
I wanted to talk to you about Joanna Hunter.
我想跟你讨论一下Joanna Hunter
I couldn't get you at the office.
我去你办公室你不在
Yeah?
嗯?
We should look for her harder.
我们应该再努力地找找她
You do this for Reggie's sake?
你这么做是为了Reggie吧?
I'm doing it because her husband lied about her disappearing,
我这么做是因为她丈夫在她失踪的事上撒谎了
when he had no reason to. Oh, God.
但是他根本没理由这么做 哦 天呐
Yeah.
是啊
Even in the best of marriages,
最完美的婚姻
a few white lies are necessary to make life bearable.
也需要一点善意的谎言支撑生活免于动摇
Really? Your wife disappeared, has she? Are you an expert?
是吗? 你太太也失踪了? 你是专家?
My wife died three years ago. Cancer.
我太太3年前去世了 癌症
Oh... I can tell you're feeling better, Jackson.
哦... Jackson 看得出你感觉好多了
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to... Just piss off, like I asked you to.
我不是故意的... 赶紧走吧 我早就送客了
Yep.
好
I talked to that lady detective,
我跟那个女探员谈过了
she said you're nothing to do with the police.
她说你跟警方一点关系也没有
Sorry you got that impression.
抱歉给你留下那种印象
I've been engaged privately.
我是私底下被牵扯进来的
By who? By the nanny? Come off it!
被谁? 那个保姆? 省省吧!
It doesn't matter who, what matters is where she is.
是谁不重要 关键是她现在在哪
Look, she just called me, Jo.
听着 她刚刚给我打电♥话♥ Jo
I just spoke to her.
我才和她说过话
She's in the countryside, so you and Reggie can back off.
她在乡下 所以你跟Reggie可以放心了
When did she call? Just now.
她什么时候打来的? 就刚刚
I was about to call the police. The real police. So where is she?
我正想要报♥警♥ 真正的警♥察♥ 那她在哪?
Friends of ours.
我们的朋友那儿
Who? What's the address?
谁? 地址多少?
Look, she's fine. It's got nothing to do with you. Goodbye.
她很好 这跟你没关系 再见
Oh, shit.
靠
Louise. Listen, I'm sorry.
听我说 Louise 对不起
I really am sorry. It's Marcus.
真的很对不起 我是Marcus
Barracuda Chippy.
炸梭鱼薯片店
Ginger and Tattoo Man hang out there, making deals.
金发男和纹身男在那出现了 在交易
Louise wishes me to tell you that this is the last thing she does for you.
Louise想通过我来告诉你这事 她已仁至义尽了
Oh, well, tell her thanks. But make sure she knows I'm sorry.
好吧 对她说声谢谢 让她知道我很抱歉
I don't think she cares.
我觉得她不会在意这个的
Hello, boys.
孩子们好啊
Remember me, do you?
还记得我吧?
Aye, you're the tranny who won Big Brother.
啊 你就是那个赢了大哥的变♥态♥娘娘腔
Piss off. Pleasure.
滚 荣幸之至
Right after you tell me why you trashed my friend's flat.
只要你告诉我为什么要砸我朋友的公♥寓♥
Suck your balls, you English prick.
玩蛋去吧 你个英国佬
What do you want with Reggie?
你们想从Reggie那得到什么?
Reggie?
Reggie?
You know where Reggie is?
你知道Reggie在哪?
You'd better tell me...
你最好告诉我...
Leave him! Back off!
放开他! 走开!
Get off my balls! Give me an answer.
别碰我的蛋! 回答我
We just want what's ours.
我们只想要回我们的东西
Which is?
是什么?
Our gear.
我们的货
Billy didn't pay for it. Billy who?
Billy赖账 哪个Billy?
Billy Teague. Please.
Billy Teague 求你了
It's our gear. What did I tell you?
是我们的货 我刚跟你说什么来着?
Why do you think Reggie's got it?
你为什么觉得Reggie拿了
He took it, didn't he?
他就是拿了 不是吗?
So says Billy.
Billy这么说的
Now you listen to me, you little prick.
给我好好听着 你个小杂种
You go near Reggie or that flat again
你再接近Reggie或那公♥寓♥
and I'll have these for earrings. Do you understand?
我就用你的蛋做耳环 明白?
Yeah.
明白
I might not be able to have kids now!
我可能没法传宗接代了!
That's a shame.
太可惜了
You've not been telling me the whole truth, Reggie.
Reggie 你没对我坦诚相待
I have, swear to God.
我说了 我发誓
Those lads are drug dealers.
那些瘪三是毒贩
They said you took drugs from "Billy Teague".
他们说你从Billy Teague那拿了毒品
Who's that, your brother?
他是谁 是你哥哥?
He's an arsehole.
他是个混♥蛋♥
So, are you involved in drugs, in some way?
这么说你被卷到毒品里去了?
How dare you?
你什么意思啊
I'm a nanny, I work in a supermarket, I do ironing
我是个保姆 在超♥市♥工作 熨衣服
and, on Sundays, I work in Mr Akbar's paper shop.
星期天 我在Akbar先生的报亭工作
How dare you think I do drugs? I've got no time!
你凭什么说我贩毒? 我根本没时间!
I've been doing studies and stuff. All right.
我一直在学习之类的 好吧
Look, where is your mum?
那你妈妈在哪?
She's on holiday.
她度假去了
That postcard was sent over a year ago.
那张明信片是1年前寄的了
Come on...where is she?
说吧... 她在哪?
She's dead.
她去世了
I'm sorry.
对不起
She drowned in the pool.
她淹死在游泳池里
Her hair got sucked into the pump.
头发被吸进了抽水机
I got that postcard three days after they told me.
知道噩耗3天后 我拿到了那张明信片
But why would you...?
那你为什么...?
I've been trying to act like we're all sticking together,
我努力装作我们还黏在一起
like we did when Mum was here.
就像妈妈还在世一样
And Billy?
Billy呢?
He's my brother. He's all I've got now.
他是我哥哥 现在我只有他了
Well, he's not much of a brother, if you ask me,
要我说的话 他不是个像样的哥哥
sending those two round here,
把那两个家伙引来了
saying you got his drugs.
还说你拿了他的毒品
I do.
是拿了
Ms McDonald was coaching me for my A levels.
McDonald女士在辅♥导♥我的A-level课程
Left me here to study on my own sometimes.
有时让我一个人在这儿自修
Wow.
哇
It was in my Mum's room. I couldn't have them there.
这本来在妈妈的房♥间 但它们不能放在那儿
Ms McDonald can't reach there.
McDonald女士够不到那儿
He's here.
他来了
Where the hell are they?
丫的 他们到底在哪?
Know what they've done to me? Where have you been?
知道他们对我做了什么吗? 你去哪了?
You're an arsehole, Billy. Billy, so glad you could make it.
Billy 你个混♥蛋♥ Billy 很高兴你做到了
Who's he?
他是谁?
This what you're looking for?
这就是你要找的?
That's my property.
那是我的东西
Who the hell do you think you are?
你是哪根葱?
Morgan Freeman. What?
摩根·弗里曼 啥?
You should never have taken that stuff, Reggie.
Reggie 你本不该拿那玩意儿的
You should never have put it in Mum's room. What's the difference?
你不该把它放在妈妈房♥间的 有区别吗?
Not like she'll find it.
她又不会发现
It's all that we have of her!
这是她留给我们唯一的东西了!
It was, until they trashed it.
他们还把它毁了
Mum was an old tart. Shut your mouth.
妈妈就是个老妓♥女♥ 闭嘴
She was an old tart. You never seen it. I did.
她就是个老妓♥女♥ 你从没见过 我见过
You don't bloody see people.
你根本看不透人
Like Dr Hunter, she's so perfect, eh?
就像Hunter医生 她很完美 对吧?
I could tell you a thing or...
我可以告诉你...
Hey! What do you know about her?
嘿! 你知道她什么事?
Give us that and you'll find out.
把东西给我们 就透露给你
Tell me...and I might.
你先说... 我考虑给你
She's married to a crook.
她嫁给了一个混♥蛋♥
He invited me in once, when I was waiting for Reggie.
有一次我在等Reggie的时候 他请我进去了
Asked me to burn down an amusement arcade.
让我去烧了一家电子游乐场
He seemed pretty desperate. Did you do it?
他看起来很着急 你烧了吗?
That would be telling.
日后自有分晓
Just piss off, Billy. Give us that, then.
立马滚蛋 Billy 那把东西给我们
Your brother, your call.
你的哥哥 听你的
Christ's sake, they'll kill me.
天呐 他们会杀了我的
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表