剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
The Four Clans where you say you spent the night with Paul Bradley.
你和Paul Bradley在Four Clans呆了一晚
Could you please stop saying it like that.
你能不能不要再那么说了
It's just there's no sign of your name in the register, Mr Carning.
Carning先生 可是登记处没有你的名字
The night porter said it wasn't necessary as I wasn't staying the night.
晚班门童说如果我不留夜就没必要登记
The night porter doesn't recall seeing you or anyone like you.
晚班门童说不记得见过你或者长得像你的人
It must have been horrible seeing your friend like that head all bashed in?
看到朋友的头被打得开花很恐怖吧?
He wasn't my friend.
他不是我的朋友
Your lover? No!
你的情人? 不是!
Perhaps you rowed with Richard
也许你和Richard吵架了
because he was jealousy you went to a hotel with another man?
是因为他嫉妒你和别的男人进了宾馆
No! Why aren't you listening to me?
不是! 你怎么就是不听我说呢?
Paul Bradley stole from me, he drugged me,
Paul Bradley偷我东西 他给我下药
why aren't you asking him these questions?
你怎么不去问他这些问题呢?
He's not here and you are.
因为他不在这而你却在
You don't know where he is, do you?
你不知道他在哪 对不?
He gave the hospital a false address,
他给医院一个假的地址
so we don't know where he is.
我们不知道他在哪里
He's out there, looking for me!
他在外面晃荡呢 正到处找我!
Look, I'm the victim here!
拜托 我才是那个受害者!
My laptop's broken, my memory stick's gone
我笔记本坏了 我的u盘也丢了
along with my new Nina Riley novel.
里面有我的新写的小说Nina Riley
My wallet's been stolen.
我钱包也被偷了
And now there's a washed-up comedian splattered all over my house.
还有个不入流的喜剧演员在我家满屋跑
For an innocent man you seem very guilty.
作为一个无辜的人你显得有点内疚啊
What's your deep, dark secret, Martin?
Martin 你藏着什么不可告人的秘密吗?
Where's Jackson?
我要找Jackson
you are all right? How was it? They've taken a statement.
你没事吧 怎么样? 他们做了个口供
You didn't give them the registration? No.
你没把登记号♥给他们吧? 没有
You've still got that card from yesterday?
你还带着昨天那张卡吗?
Can I stay with you?
我能和你在一块吗?
Deborah, it's me... Me your boss!
Deborah 是我...我 你老板
I'll text you a number, tell me who the car's registered to.
我给你发个号♥码 帮我查下车号♥是谁登记的
It's not just which is the killer,
现在不只是谁是凶手的事了
Bradley drugged me, suppose he comes after me.
Bradley给我下了药 他很可能会来找我
If he wanted to kill you, he'd have done it in the hotel.
如果他想杀你 在宾馆他就把你给杀了
I suggest you stay with your friends and keep that down.
我建议你和朋友呆在一块好好放松下
I've told the police I'm staying with you.
我已经跟警♥察♥说了我会和你在一块
That's not going to work, I'm afraid.
我恐怕这个不管用
But there's people trying to kill me. I want you to protect me.
但是有人想要杀我 我想你保护我
I need you to protect me.
我需要你保护我
Well then let me make a call to the police.
那我帮你报♥警♥
No, no. Not the police.
不 不 不需要警♥察♥
I want you to be my bodyguard.
我想你做我的保镖
I'll speak to DI Munroe, she's a friend of mine...
我跟Munroe探长说下 她是我的朋友...
No! No! Please. Jackson, please.
不 不! 求你了 Jackson 拜托了
Be my bodyguard.
做我的保镖吧
What have you got?
查到什么吗?
Er...
呃...
Martin, Deborah. Deborah, Martin.
Martin 这是Deborah Deborah 这是Martin
Right. Julia Land phoned.
好的 Julia Land来过电♥话♥
Don't forget, it's her first night tonight. Fine.
别忘了 今晚是她的第一晚 好的
And your wife phoned.
还有你妻子也打电♥话♥了
Exwife. She says,
前妻 她说
"You are a bastard.
你是个混♥蛋♥
"A complete, hateful, little shit.
一个十足的 恶心人的小瘪三
"Bring the permission form around today."
今天把批准表带来
Did you find out who owns the car?
你找到那辆车的车主是谁了吗?
I'm glad you asked me that.
你这么问让我十分高兴
This case is turning out to be like one of those Russian dolls,
这个案子变得越来越像俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃
a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in a mystery.
一环扣一环 案中案 神秘到家了
I finally found out that Favours is registered in the Cayman Islands,
终于给我发现这家Favours在开曼群岛登记
which is a bit strange for a Scottish cleaning company, don't you think.
对苏格兰清洁公♥司♥来说挺奇怪的 你觉得呢
Who's the car registered to?
谁登记拥有这车的?
All right. Favours shares its registration address
好吧 结果显示Favours的注册地址
with a property development company. Deborah.
是一个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥公♥司♥ Deborah
Hatter Homes.
显赫家园
The car is registered to Hatter Homes.
汽车是登记在显赫家园名下的
Graham Hatter is the MD, and there is his home address.
Graham Hatter是总经理 这里是他家的地址
Martin, you wait here.
Martin 你在这等会
But I want to come with you.
但是我想和你一块过去
Really?
真的?
Where do you think you're going? Stay here and keep warm.
你要去哪儿? 呆车里暖和暖和吧
'And later in the programme...'
'节目最后...'
Hello?
有人吗?
'..their definitive guide to keeping bug and disease-free this winter...'
'...今冬保持健康远离疾病的权威建议...'
It's all right, there's nothing to be scared of.
别激动 没什么好害怕的
Everything is fine.
没什么危险
I think I'd like you to leave, if you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话 请你离开这里
I'm a private investigator. My name is Jackson Brodie.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我叫Jackson Brodie
I'm looking for Graham Hatter. He might want to know
我来找Graham Hatter 他也许想知道
there's a mad man driving a car registered to his company.
有个疯子开走了他公♥司♥名下登记的车
This guy, actually.
就是这家伙
His name is Terrence Smith. He's worked for Graham for years.
他叫Terrence Smith 他为我丈夫工作好些年了
Graham's your husband?
Graham是你丈夫?
Gosh, you're good. Thank you.
天啊 你真聪明 谢谢
So, any idea where I might find this Smith?
能告诉我在哪里能找到这个Smith呢?
No, I'm afraid not. Graham should be able to tell me.
不 恐怕不行 Graham应该能告诉我
I'm afraid you can't ask him.
恐怕你不能问他了
Why's that?
为什么?
No, Murdo. He's still in Thurso.
不Murdo 他还在瑟索
No, I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend so long there either.
不 我也不清楚为什么有人想在那里呆那么久
I told you before, Murdo. I don't know when he'll be back.
我跟你说过 Murdo 我不知道他什么时候回来
It's quite a bonfire you've got going.
外面的篝火真是够旺的啊
I'm no expert but they looked like very expensive dresses.
我虽然不懂 但能看出来那些衣服很昂贵
Are you having a clear-out?
你是要大清理吗?
Got to make room for the new.
得为新来的人腾出地方来
Now, if you don't leave...
听着 如果你还不走的话...
A new start is it? Or a new you?
一个新的开始是吗? 还是一个新的你?
You're leaving me no option.
你别逼我
If you're not gone in ten seconds I'm gonna...
10秒内如果你还不走我...
Your husband will be thrilled when he gets back from Thurso.
你丈夫从瑟索回来时肯定会非常兴奋
Won't he just.
他不会的
Except he's never coming back from Thurso, is he?
除非他永远也不会从瑟索回来了
He never went there.
他根本就没有去那里
Graham's had a severe heart attack
Graham经历了一次严重的心脏病发作
and he's not expected to pull through.
很可能熬不过去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why would you tell this Murdo bloke that he's in Thurso?
你为什么要跟这个Murdo说他在瑟索?
I've been telling everyone he's in Thurso.
我跟所有人都说的是他在瑟索
Don't know why I chose there,
我不知道为什么会选那个地方
just the first name that came into my head.
我第一反应就是想到这个地方
I know I'm supposed to tell people, but...
我知道我应该告诉大家的 但是...
I just can't be bothered somehow.
我只是不堪烦扰
They'll make such a drama of it.
他们会把这事整得沸沸扬扬的
I think it's a thing that goes off better if you're quiet about it.
我觉得这种事最好还是不要声张
Excuse me!
我还在这呢!
Text.
有短♥信♥
Well? Erm...
呃 嗯...
Maggie. His secretary.
是Maggie发的 是他的秘书
Tell me. I do know she performs other functions.
告诉我 我知道她不仅是他秘书这么简单
"Have you done it yet? Have you got rid of the old bag?"
'搞定了吗? 甩掉那老娘们了吗?'
Well, she's not much of a looker herself.
她也不看看自己
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Sending a reply,
回信息啊
"Sorry, I'm in Thurso. Speak to you as soon as I can."
抱歉 我在瑟索 尽快会打给你的
Put, "Sorry, darling."
加句 '对不起 亲爱的'
With a kiss? Not his style.
要不要再加个"么么"? 那不是他风格
Christopher! No, that's right, I'm still alive.
Christopher! 不 没事 我还活着
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, well, sorry.
噢 呃 对不起
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表