剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sure she'll be back for Christmas. Where did she go?
她圣诞节时肯定会回来 她去哪了?
I'm not going to tell you.
我不会告诉你的
Did she get to you? Did you sleep with her?
她和你接触了吗?你是不是和她睡觉了?
Think about what you're saying. Did you?
瞧你净说些什么 睡没睡?
Did you screw her?! That's enough!
你霸王硬上弓了? 够了!
Now go home and calm yourself down.
你给我立马回家 冷静冷静
Yes? How's the hospital?
你好 医院好玩吗?
Eh... Yeah, lovely.
呃...嗯 很有意思
I spoke to Stenbridge Prison.
我跟Stenbridge监狱通过话了
Jones only had two visitors in the last 18 months.
最近这18个月 Jones只有两个探访人
A Catholic priest who came every week and Joanna Hunter.
一个是每周都来的天主教神父 还有Joanna Hunter
You're kidding! How many times?
不是吧! 探了多少次?
Just the once, about a month before he was released.
就一次 他出狱前一个月去的
We spoke to Neil Hunter.
我们和Neil Hunter谈过了
Apparently, she told him she just needed to get away for a few days.
很显然 她跟他说她得离开几天
She's just laying low, Jackson. She's fine. Yeah.
她就是想躲一躲 Jackson 她没事 嗯
I remember it, don't you?
我还记得 你呢?
I...I was only small, but I wasn't allowed to play out until...
我那会很小 我被禁止出去玩 直到...
Do you remember it?
你还记得吗?
This makes sense of a lot of stuff.
这就能解释很多事情了
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
That brave wee girl.
那个勇敢的小姑娘
No idea I actually married her.
我居然娶的是她
So you don't know where she is?
那你不知道她现在在哪儿?
She's allowed to lay low, isn't she?
她是得到许可才藏起来的 不是吗?
Well, she's not gone to visit her aunt, has she? What?
额 她没有去拜访她姑妈 对吗? 什么?
Well, you told your nanny she's gone to visit an aunt, but she hasn't.
你跟保姆说她去看她姑妈了 可她没去
Why would you tell her that?
你干嘛这么和她说?
Reggie told the police?
Reggie跟警♥察♥说的吗?
Well, she was worried.
她很担心嘛
Well?
所以?
Jo had to get away, didn't she? I covered for her.
Jo非走不可不是吗? 我帮她掩护啊
I'm confused.
我搞不懂
You were covering for her before you knew you had a reason?
你不问缘由就帮她掩护吗?
I was just embarrassed, as far as Reggie was concerned.
我觉得有点尴尬 Reggie居然那么关心
Me and Jo had had a row, you know?
我和Jo吵了一架 你知道吗?
I guess she must've provoked it,
我猜她肯定是故意吵架的
so I wouldn't wonder why she went.
这样我就不会对她的出走起疑
And Reggie's so attached to Jo, anyway.
反正Reggie眼里只有Jo
She looks at me like I'm shite.
她觉得我就是个屁
Mr Hunter,
Hunter先生
do you, or do you not, know where your wife is?
你知道 还是不知道你妻子在哪里?
No.
不知道
She's not committed any crime, has she?
她没犯什么事吧 有吗?
She just didn't want to be around when Andrew Jones came out.
她只是不想在Andrew Jones出狱时露面
Are you not concerned? Aye!
你不关心吗? 当然不是!
But she's her own woman, you know?
但是你知道么 她是很独♥立♥的女人
And she's tough.
而且她很坚强
Jo can take care of herself.
Jo能照顾好自己的
Happy birthday, darling.
生日快乐 宝贝
That's it. Gabriel will never be a baby again.
没错 Gabriel再也不会是个小婴儿了
Reggie, do you think that you can make people do things that they don't want to do?
Reggie 你觉得可以强迫别人做不想做的事吗?
Yeah, of course you can.
当然可以啊
If somebody asked you to harm yourself, would you do it?
如果别人叫你伤害自己 你会做吗?
Are you still here? No.
你还待在这里吗? 没啊
Would you mind if I stashed my presents in here?
我把礼物放这里你不介意吧?
Fine.
好
Jackson, what are you going to do on the 25th?
Jackson 25号♥那天你准备做什么?
Whisky, probably. Nice!
威士忌吧 大概 不错!
Have you at least thought about what to get Marlee?
你有没有想过给Marlee准备什么?
Not yet, no.
没呢 没有
Well, the bank called earlier
好吧 银行来过电♥话♥
and your new credit cards are ready to pick up,
说你的新信♥用♥卡♥已经下来了
so there's no excuse.
所以没的借口咯
Jackson?
Jackson?
Jackson?
Jackson?
See you tomorrow.
明天见
What should we do on your birthday, then, wee man?
你过生日我们做些什么好呀 小帅哥?
Run, Joanna! Run!
跑 Joanna! 快逃!
Run, Joanna!
跑啊 Joanna!
Leave it! No, it might be Archie.
别管它 不 可能是Archie
Oh. Wait.
喔 等等
Is it Archie?
是Archie吗?
This had better be bloody good, Jackson.
最好没出什么事 是Jackson
So, clearly a little bit of difficulty adjusting to his new-found freedom.
看来 他明显不太适应刚得到的自♥由♥
We'll find out where he got the gun.
我们会查出他从哪里搞到枪的
Suicide, you reckon?
自杀吧 你觉得呢?
30 years of loneliness, guilt.
30年的寂寞 内疚
I told you he converted to Catholicism.
我跟你说过他皈依天主教了
He goes back to the scene of the crime
他回到犯罪现场
and blows his brains out.
然后开枪打爆了自己的头
And Joanna Hunter went to see him a month ago.
而且Joanna Hunter1个月前去看过他
Aye, that's right.
没错 就是这样
And then what?
然后呢?
That was his last visit.
那是他最后一次被探监
But if somebody asked you
但要是有人叫你
to harm yourself, would you?
伤害你自己 你会吗?
Where is she now? She manufactured an argument with her husband.
她现在在哪? 她故意和老公吵了一架
She's just gone away for a couple of days.
Jackson 她不过是出去几天
She's hiding, like she did all those years ago, Jackson.
她在躲避 这些年来都是如此
And do you know what? I don't really blame her. Maybe.
你知道吗 我一点都不怪她 也许吧
You look very, uh...
你看起来很 呃...
..dressed.
..打扮过
Did I interrupt something?
我是不是打扰到你了?
You always interrupt something, Jackson.
你总是打扰到什么事 Jackson
Are you sure it was
你确定那是
your husband, Mrs Moore?
你丈夫吗 Moore夫人?
Yeah. Did he threaten you?
是的 他有没有恐吓你?
Well, I had my headphones in and then I just came straight in here.
额 我戴着耳机然后我径直走进来
But he banged on that door for a while
可他用力捶了一阵那扇门
and was swearing and stuff,
而且嘴里还咒骂着什么
so I thought I should call you.
所以我就给你打了个电♥话♥
OK.
好的
Look, I'm sorry, Michelle, but there's no actual crime.
Michelle 我很抱歉 但确实没案件发生啊
I know it's worrying for you...
我知道他那是担心你...
No, it is worrying.
不 是令人担忧
The guy got a private detective after me.
他雇了个私♥人♥侦♥探♥跟踪我
It's not Jackson Brodie? Yeah.
该不是Jackson Brodie? 就是他
Right...I'll give you my number.
好的... 我把我的电♥话♥给你
If he shows up again, just call me, OK? Whenever.
如果他再出现 就打给我 好吗? 随时都可以
There you go. Thanks. No problem.
给你 谢谢 不客气
Right, Neil Hunter.
好的 Neil Hunter
He owns or part-owns three amusement arcades,
他拥有 或合伙拥有三个电子游乐场
two health clubs,
两家健身俱乐部
a fleet of private hire vehicles
一个私人租车车队
and pays the lease for a couple of "beauticians".
还帮几个"美容师"付房♥租
Criminal record?
犯罪记录?
Nope. Couple of parking fines.
没有 只有一些停车罚单
One of his places burnt down a few years ago,
他名下的一个地方几年前着火了
but it wasn't suspicious. Just an electrical fault. Right.
不过没什么可疑之处 电路故障而已 好的
And Mr Moore phoned again - three times.
Moore先生又打电♥话♥来了 都三次了
What's he want?
他想干嘛?
Well, first, he said that he'd found his wife,
嗯 首先他说即使没有你的帮助
without your help.
他也找到他老婆了
Then he said he wanted to talk, man to man,
然后他说他想和你聊聊 男人间的对话
and would you go for a drink with him. Then he started crying.
问你是否去和他喝一杯 然后他哭了
Billy's not here. I haven't seen him for ages.
Billy不在这里 我有很多年没见过他了
We're dealing with him.
我们在对付他了
We're looking for a guy called Reggie.
我们在找个叫Reggie的家伙
Never heard of him, swear to God.
向上帝发誓 我从来没听过他
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表