剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
What are we going to do tomorrow?
明天我们干什么?
Whatever you like.
随你的意
We could go to the zoo. We could go to the movies.
我们可以去动物园 去看电影
We could go to a convent.
还可以去修道院
# My heart breaks as you take your long journey... #
# 你开始漫长的旅行 我的心也随之破碎 #
Sylvia...
Sylvia...
My name is Sister Mary Luke.
我是Mary Luke修女
Sister Mary Luke.
Mary Luke修女
I'm sorry for the intrusion,
很抱歉打扰你
but I need to ask you about Olivia.
我想问下Olivia的消息
Who do you think took her?
你认为是谁带走了她
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't know then, I don't know now.
以前不知道 现在也不知道
Well, if you tell me what you do remember,
如果你能告诉我你记得的
I can leave you to your...
我不会再来找你...
I've prayed for her all my life.
我一生都在为她祈祷
I appreciate this is difficult for you,
我很感激 这对你来说很艰难
and I apologise for that.
我感到很抱歉
But Julia and Amelia have
可是Julia和Amelia
asked me to look into what happened to Olivia one last time.
让我调查那时Olivia到底发生了什么事
So if you would try and remember...
如果你可以试着记起...
It was a hot night, I remember that.
那是个炎热的夜晚 我还记得
Olivia?
Olivia?
Olivia?!
Olivia?!
Where's your sister? Where's Olivia?
你妹妹人呢? Olivia在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
Julia?
Julia?
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Please don't come here again.
请不要再来了
You were in your bedroom the entire night?
你整晚都在房♥间里吗?
I loved Olivia more than life itself, Mr Brodie.
我爱Olivia胜过生命本身 Brodie先生
Do you think it's possible
你觉得有没可能
that someone loved her too much?
是因为有人太爱她了?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Julia says... Julia, I suppose you like her, don't you?
Julia说... Julia 你喜欢她 对吗?
But then all men love Julia. Including your father?
可是所有人都爱Julia 包括你父亲?
He touched her.
他抚摸她
He abused her.
侵犯她
If that's true, then God will be his judge,
如果这是事实 上帝会审判他
not you, Mr Brodie.
而非你 Brodie先生
Did he touch you?
他碰过你吗?
No, he did not.
不 他没有
Have we not suffered enough?
我们承受的还不够多吗?
Why are you digging all this up again?
你为什么要往事重提?
Blue mouse?
蓝鼠?
Julia and Amelia found it in your father's possessions after he died.
Julia和Amelia在你父亲的遗物里发现的
Why do you think he had it?
你觉得为什么他有这个?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Why do they lock themselves away from everyone else?
为什么她们要让自己与世隔绝?
Because they think they're helping us.
因为她们觉得这是在帮助我们
That's stupid. Shh.
太傻了 嘘
Can we go home now?
我们能回家了吗?
Yeah, my home?
嗯 我家?
No, home - my house. I want my mum.
不要 回我家 我要妈妈
Sure, no problem.
好 没问题
Sorry, sister, sorry.
对不起 修女 抱歉
Hello?
喂
Amelia, calm down, I can't understand...
Amelia 冷静 我听不明白...
Speak slowly. Who...? Who's dead?
说慢点儿 谁...? 谁死了?
What did Sylvia say about blue mouse?
Sylvia关于蓝鼠说了什么?
About blue mouse? Nothing, really.
蓝鼠? 什么都没有 真的
She doesn't like me very much, does she?
她不太喜欢我 是吧?
Why would that be?
为什么这么说?
I didn't kill my sister.
我没杀妹妹
How do you know she's dead?
你怎么知道她死了?
Are you saying she's not? No, I'm not saying anything.
你是说她没死? 不 我什么都没说
Then don't be so bloody cruel.
那就别这么冷血
Sorry.
对不起
We're all a bit on edge.
我们都有些烦躁
Baby! My baby!
宝贝儿! 宝贝儿!
Come here, come here, you little bugger.
过来 过来 你这个小家伙
Hey, Binky! Is this her?
嘿 Binky! 是她吗?
Oh! Oh, my beauty!
噢! 噢 我的小美人儿!
My baby! Oh, you found her!
宝贝儿! 噢 你找到她了!
Actually, my daughter did.
其实是我女儿找到的
Marlee, this is Binky. My cat is called...
Marlee 这是Binky 我的猫叫...
She's probably hungry, don't you think?
她好像饿了 是不是?
You'd better give her a snack?
你该给她喂食了
Oh, yes. She's been out... Oh!
噢 对 她已经出去... 噢!
Dad, is it OK if I get a cat?
爸爸 我可以养猫吗?
Yeah, I think you should have a cat.
可以 你应该有只猫
You tell your mum.
问你妈妈去
Jump in.
上车
You're late. Well, we were out having a good time.
你迟到了 我们玩儿得很开心
Oh, were you?
噢 真的吗?
It was so cool! We went to a convent.
超酷! 我们去了修道院
Wow! A convent?
哇 修道院?
What were you doing at a convent?
你们去修道院干什么?
Talking to a nun, of course. What else?
当然是和修女聊聊了 还能有什么?
It was a shame Sammy died,
真遗憾 Sammy死了
but I found her cat
但是我找到了她的猫
and the lady was so pleased that she kissed Dad.
那位女士高兴得亲了爸爸一口
Well, wow,
哇
nice, OK, right.
太好了
In you go, I'm going to say goodbye to Dad, OK?
进去吧 我和爸爸道个别 好吗?
A bientot, Papa.
再见 爸爸
A bientot, ma cherie.
再见 亲爱的
I've been offered a job.
我找到工作了
Where?
在哪儿?
New Zealand.
新西兰
You said no, obviously.
显然你拒绝了
Actually, I said yes.
事实上 我答应了
It's only for a year, so...
只有一年 所以...
A year? Marlee's staying with me, I hope?
一年? Marlee会跟着我了?
Don't be ridiculous!
别开玩笑了!
You can hardly take care of yourself, never mind her!
你连自己都照顾不了 何况她!
Who are you? My name's Josh Fairlie.
你是谁? 我叫Josh Fairlie
You wanted to talk to me.
你说想和我谈谈
Yeah. I got home yesterday.
呃 我昨天才回家
Or was it today?
应该说今天?
Anyway, I got your message.
总之 我看到你的留言了
What brought you home? It was just time.
你怎么回家了? 时候到了呗
You spoke to the police after Laura was killed, right?
Laura死后你和警♥察♥谈过了?
Mmm. By phone from Oz.
嗯 从澳洲打电♥话♥回来
Just a few questions.
就问了些问题
Why didn't you tell them
你为什么没告诉他们
you had a sexual relationship with her?
你和她有过性关系?
Well, they didn't ask.
呃 他们没问
Look, Laura was obsessed
听着 Laura一直
about her dad not finding out.
不想让她父亲知道
She said it was just a fling, so why bother hurting him?
她说只是玩玩儿 何必要伤害他呢?
Was it?
是吗?
Just a fling? It was to Laura.
只是玩玩儿? 对Laura来说是的
Look, it's probably nothing...
听着 也许这没什么...
Go on.
继续
We couldn't go to her place, obviously,
我们显然不能去她那儿
and my old man, he's a minister in the kirk, so...
而我老爸是所教堂的牧师 所以...
We just went wherever we could.
我们找哪儿就在哪儿
It happened a couple of times - the feeling of being watched.
有过几次 我感觉好像被人监视
What did Laura say?
Laura怎么说?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表