剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Enough's enough. You'd better get out of town, Billy and quick.
够了 Billy 你最好赶紧出城
And where am I meant to go? I don't know.
我还能去哪? 我不知道
I don't care. Anywhere. Away from me.
我不管 随便哪里 离我远点
Are you going to have a go?
你要不要试一下?
Go on, give me an excuse.
继续 给我个理由
Right, I've had enough of this shite. Get the hell out.
好吧 我受够这些屁话了 滚出去
You lied about Joanna.
Joanna的事你撒谎了
You had one of your buildings deliberately burnt down.
你故意烧毁一处你的房♥产
You're obvioiusly in trouble. Is someone threatening you?
显然是麻烦缠身 是有人威胁你吗?
This is bollocks. I'll call the police.
瞎说 我要报♥警♥
Go on. I've got them on speed dial.
赶紧啊 我这有快速拨号♥
Here you go.
给你
Turn it off.
挂掉
It's ringing. Turn it off!
通了 挂掉!
You've got to go. I can sort this myself, please.
你必须走了 拜托 我可以自行解决的
Whatever it is, I can help you.
无论是什么事 我可以帮你
I don't want your help.
我不要你帮
This is my family, I can sort it myself.
这是我的家事 我自己能搞定
Jesus Christ! I can protect my own family!
老天爷! 我能保护自己的家庭!
Where is she, then?!
那她在哪儿?!
She's with...
她被...
She's with Michael Anderson.
她被Michael Anderson带走了
Oh, shit. Who's he?
妈的 他是谁?
He's a gangster,
是个流氓
from Glasgow.
格拉斯哥来的
Come on, darling. Come on.
乖 宝贝 不哭
Mummy's here. OK, darling. It's OK.
妈妈在这里 宝宝 没事的
Why?
为什么?
I borrowed from him. I couldn't pay it back.
我跟他借了钱 又还不起
I torched the arcade, but there wasn't enough in the settlement.
我都把游乐场烧了 还不算还清
Then the other night, I get back, there's a note from Jo.
然后某天晚上我回到家 发现Jo留下的纸条
If I sign over the businesses,
说只要我签字转让生意
I can have her and the baby back in time for Christmas.
就能跟她和孩子一起过圣诞节
And you didn't sign straight away?!
你居然没马上就签?!
I was trying to find the money!
我那时在筹钱!
I was trying to be the man, you know?
我想做个男人 懂吗?
It's not my house. I don't make the decisions.
这又不是我的房♥子 我做不了主
Don't you make out I don't care about my family.
别以为我不关心家庭
Where are they now?
那他们现在在哪?
He's not going to hurt her, you know?
他不会伤害她的 你明白吗?
He's just...
他只是在...
He's on his way over. You've got to go.
他已经在来这的路上了 你们赶紧走
Show me the note.
让我看看那纸条
It doesn't sound like they're not going to hurt her. He's just...
他们不像是不会伤害她 他只是在...
He's just trying to scare me, you know?
他只是在吓唬我 你明白吗?
Rough me up.
吓我个屁滚尿流
Christ, they're here.
神啊 他们到了
Right, listen to me.
好 听我说
You tell them you need proof of life,
你和他们说 你要她还活着的证据
right? Resist at first
明白吗? 先反抗
and then tell them you'll sign everything
再告诉他们只要证明Joanna还活着
if they give you proof Joanna is still alive. Neil?
你就什么都签 Neil?
Will you do that? Aye, OK. OK.
你行吗? 好的 没问题
I'm trying to raise the money.
我正在尽力筹钱
I'm almost there.
就快筹够了
I can't just click my fingers.
打个响指也没用
Then sign over your businesses.
那就赶紧签字
I need to know she's still alive.
我要确保她还活着
Sign them over, and you'll know.
签了你就知道了
I need to know before.
我要先确定她还活着
Then I'll talk to my lawyers.
然后我会跟律师谈
What sort of man are you? Hmm?
你算个神马东西? 嗯?
Twat.
娘们儿
Look, I've told you I'll find the money, all right?
听着 我说过我会弄到钱的 行吗?
I just need to know she's alive.
我就想知道她是否还活着
Give me a day. A couple more days, eh?
再宽限我一天 几天 行吗?
It's all right, Reggie, they'll be OK.
没事的 Reggie 他们不会有事的
It's right out in the middle of nowhere.
这是个鸟不生蛋的地方
She won't be dead, will she?
她不会死的 对吗?
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
You stay here, Reggie. Promise me you'll stay in here.
你待在这里 Reggie 答应我就待在车里
Promise.
我答应你
What if you don't come back?
要是你回不来怎么办?
Well, then, you run.
那你就赶紧跑
Your husband's still thinking about whether he wants to play.
你老公还在犹豫要不要跟我们玩
He must love you both very much.
他一定很爱你们两个
So you, you need to write him another note.
所以你要再给他写张字条
What do I write? Tell him it'll be you first,
写什么? 就写 第一个死的会是你
and then the baby.
然后是孩子
I can't write with my hands tied.
我的手被绑着 写不了
How's that?
这样行吗?
AAARGH! AAARGH!
啊! 啊!
Hello? Hello?
有人吗?
He's just collapsed. I don't know what...
他一下子摔倒了 我也不知道是...
I think he's fainted.
我看他是晕倒了
Aaagh!
啊!
I know who you are, Joanna.
我知道你是谁 Joanna
Who you really are.
你的真实身份
I've come to get you.
我是来救你的
Are you going to help me?
你会帮我吗?
I don't want my baby growing up with this.
我不想我的孩子在这种环境长大
Do you understand me? Not like I had.
你明白吗 别像我一样
Yeah.
明白
What happened?
怎么了?
Take her back to the car.
把她带到车上去
Joanna! Hello, Reggie.
Joanna! 你好 Reggie
We missed you. I missed you.
我们很想你 我很想你们
Are you OK? Uhhuh. Come on.
你还好吗? 嗯 快走
This way.
这边来
That's better. Yeah.
好多了 嗯
When I saw my family after what he'd done to them,
当看到他对我家人的所作所为
I swore that I'd never run away again.
我就发誓不再逃了
I'd stay. Protect.
我要留下来 保护他们
Sometimes you can't protect people.
有的时候你保护不了别人
I can. That's what I do.
我可以 我就是干这个的
I feel guilty that I'm still alive.
我还活着 这让我感觉很内疚
Every day I feel guilty.
每天都活在内疚中
He's dead now, anyway, Andrew Jones.
无论如何 Andrew Jones都已经死了
So, it's all over.
所以 一切都结束了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
You survived, Joanna.
你活下来了 Joanna
You've got a beautiful baby.
你还有个可爱的孩子
You can get on with your life now, move on.
你可以从头开始 继续生活
So you were just wandering around for about a week?
所以你就是到处游荡了 差不多1个礼拜?
I was upset when they told me Jones was coming out.
他们告诉我Jones要出狱时 我非常失落
Mmm-hmm. Where were you?
唔 那你去了哪里?
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
"Dissociative fugue state", it's called.
这叫作"分离性漫游状态"
Temporary loss of memory due to the memory of a previous trauma.
过去的心理创伤引起的暂时性失忆
I came to my senses and I came home.
我恢复知觉后 就回家了
Right.
这样啊
Jackson Brodie.
我是Jackson Brodie
Mr Brodie, it's Gary Moore here.
Brodie先生 我是Gary Moore
You've been told not to call, Gary.
告诉过你别给我打电♥话♥了 Gary
I'm just ringing to say sorry.
我只是想打给你 说声对不起
And thanks. And sorry I was a pest.
还有谢谢你 抱歉给你添了那么多麻烦
It's all right. I've got it all sorted out now.
没关系 我现在都搞定了
Everything's going to be all right, you'll see.
一切都会好起来的 你等着瞧好了
Good.
那就好
Jackson Brodie's at the bottom of this, I know it.
是Jackson Brodie在背后搞鬼 我就知道
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表