剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
there's nobody that I know
如果是我认识的人
that they wouldn't recognise.
他们不可能不认得的
The knife was meant for me.
那一刀是冲着我来的
Laura just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Laura只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方
Who do you think killed her?
你觉得是什么人杀了她?
Someone to do with her dad's work, I guess.
我猜是 他爸爸工作上认识的人
Yeah, it's hard to think that Theo would have an enemy.
但很难想像Theo会有敌人
You know, lovely guy - you like him, don't you?
老好人 你也喜欢他对不对?
He was always really nice to me.
他对我一直很亲切
Like him enough to let him hold on to a memory of Laura that's not true?
所以你才让他对Laura保持着错误的回忆
I should probably be going.
我想我该走了
He thinks she'd never had a boyfriend. She didn't.
他觉得她没有过男朋友 她是没有啊
He thinks she was still a virgin - at her age.
他以为 她还是个处♥女♥ - 在她那个年纪
Was she? I guess.
她是吗? 我猜是吧
I don't know. What a question!
我不知道 这问题真够呛!
I know you think you're protecting Laura.
我知道你觉得你在保护Laura
But you might just be protecting her killer.
但你保护到的可能只是那个杀她的凶手
She wasn't a virgin.
她不是处♥女♥
You said she didn't have a boyfriend. She didn't.
就是说她有男朋友 不是的
It was just Josh Fairlie, a friend.
Josh Fairlie 只是朋友
A friend with extras, you know?
超友谊的朋友 你懂吗?
No, not really.
不太懂
Why are you interested in this stuff?
为什么你想了解这些事?
It's got nothing to do with anything.
这种是没有什么大不了的
You won't find him in there.
这里面没有他的资料
He was on his gap year,
他在过他的间隔年
in the middle of the Australian Outback.
去了澳大利亚内陆的中部
You didn't think to mention this to the police?
你没有跟警♥察♥提到过这件事?
What was the point?
有什么关系呢?
He obviously didn't do it.
明显不是他干的
It would have devastated her dad
如果知道Laura已经有过性行为
if he'd known Laura was having sex.
她爸爸会垮掉的
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里?
Still out there, as far as I know.
据我所知还在外头啊
All right, look, Emma...
好了 Emma...
if you can think of anything,
如果你知道任何事
the tiniest scrap of something that might seem irrelevant
即使是看似毫不相关的琐碎事
now's the time.
现在是时候了
I suppose there was that thing with Mr Jessop.
我想Jessop先生那事儿算是吧
Who? Stan.
谁? Stan
Our English teacher.
我们的英语老师
We all fancied him
所有人都喜欢他
but Laura was his favourite.
但Laura才最对他口味
We used to go to his house sometimes and talk about poetry.
我们有时候会去他的家 谈论诗歌♥
There was nothing in it.
我们在里面真没发生什么
There was with some of the other girls but not with us.
其他的女孩会有 但我们真没有
You're saying he has sex with some of the students?
你是说他跟某些学生发生性关系?
Only with the sixth formers.
只是跟之前的六年级生
Why would you not mention this to the police?
为什么你不跟警♥察♥说这事儿?
There's nothing to mention, it was just a crush.
没有什么好说的 不过是一种迷恋
I feel bad even talking about it!
说起这事儿 我都浑身不自在
I'm sure Laura wouldn't mind,
我确定Laura不会介意的
a lot of people have crushes on teachers.
很多人都对老师有迷恋之情啊
Oh, no, no - I don't mean Laura had the crush
不 不 不是Laura在迷恋
it was Mr Jessop on Laura.
是Jessop先生迷恋Laura
Morning.
早上好
You're something new.
你真是让人耳目一新
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Well, he gets a lot of visitors
这个嘛 他有很多访客
but none are male, and none are over 20
没有一个是男性 没有一个超过20岁
if you get my meaning.
你懂我的意思了吧
Countdown's on, Mum!
要开始了 妈!
You ever see this girl go in?
你有见过这女孩进去吗?
Has he got something to do with it?
他跟这事扯上什么关系了?
Thanks a lot.
谢谢了
How are they doing with the case?
案件进展得如何?
Getting close, Mr Jessop, getting close.
进展不错 Jessop先生 进展不错
Good.
好
Laura was one of my favourite students. Mmm.
Laura是我最喜欢的学生
So I understand.
我能理解
I was talking to one of her friends, she said, er,
我跟她的一个朋友谈过 她说 呃...
you had a crush on her. A crush?
你迷恋她 迷恋
Is that why you're here,
这就是你来这里的原因
because I had a crush on Laura Wyre?
因为我迷恋Laura Wyre?
Did you?
你有吗?
I told the police everything that I know.
我已经将我知道的全部告诉警♥察♥
When Laura was murdered,
在Laura被杀的时候
I was discussing Andrew Marvell with my fourth years.
我正在跟我年级的学生讨论安德鲁·马韦尔
Why don't you tell me everything there is to know about you and Laura
告诉我你和Laura之间发生过的所有事
and I won't tell them you've been fiddling with your kids?
我就不揭发你跟你的学生的荒唐事
What?
什么?
How bloody dare you?!
你放什么狠话?!
You're saying you don't have sex with your students?
你是说你没有跟你的学生发生过性关系?
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Well, it's a simple investigation. Do you want to try?
这个事情不难查 要试试看吗?
Tell you what I'll do
告诉你我的想法吧
you tell me exactly what happened with Laura Wyre,
告诉我你和Laura之间发生过的所有事
and I won't take it any further.
我就不再深究
You give me your word?
你保证吗?
Don't need a glass, do you?
不要杯子了吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you think they'll test us on this section...?
你觉得他们会考到这一章节...
Get off me!
放开我!
Come on, Laura!
来嘛 Laura!
Emma says you've done it with a boy.
Emma说你已经跟一个男孩做过了
Now do it with a real man. Please!
现在来尝尝跟一个真正的男人做的滋味!
Come on. No! Argh!
来吧 不要 啊!
Bloody slut!
臭婊♥子♥!
You gave me your word.
你保证过的!
Hey, Louise
嘿 Louise
I was just about to call you. Oh!
我正打算打电♥话♥给你 噢
Stan Jessop - Laura's English teacher
Laura的英语老师Stan Jessop
he didn't do it, but he does have sex with his students.
他不是凶手 但他跟学生有过性关系
Tell his head teacher, will you?
你会告诉他的校长吧?
Right. OK, thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Erm, oh, I heard back from Yorkshire.
呃 我从约克郡听来了消息
And?
然后呢?
I'm sorry, Jackson.
对不起 Jackson
The guy confessed to every killing north of Luton,
那家伙供认了在北卢顿所有谋杀案
but it didn't check out.
但证实不了
He's just a sick fantasist - he didn't kill your sister,
他有妄想症 不是他杀你姐姐的
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Thanks for trying.
谢谢你的努力
Erm, I'm going to allow you to buy me dinner.
呃 我允许你请我吃晚饭
I thought I was persona non grata.
我以为我是个不受欢迎的人
Well, you are, but I'm hungry.
你是啊 但是我肚子饿了
I'm going to make an exception.
就对你格外开恩吧
Dad, I forgot my toothbrush again.
爸爸 我又忘了我的牙刷了
OK.
好吧
What's his name? Josh Fairlie.
他叫什么名字? Josh Fairlie
Ooh! Argh!
哇! 哎呀!
There's eight of them.
有八个
How many in Australia? In Australia, one.
多少个在澳大利亚? 在澳大利亚的 有一个
Do you want to become his friend? Not really.
你想加他好友吗? 不太想
I just want to ask him a question. Who was that lady?
我只想问他个问题 那位女士是谁?
That was no lady, that was a police officer.
没有什么女士 只是位警官
Did she ask you out to dinner?
她约你出去吃饭了吗?
Well, you know,
你知道
even police officers have to eat occasionally, don't they?
警♥察♥也偶尔需要吃饭的 是吧?
Come on, Josh Fairlie, remember something.
好了 Josh Fairlie 记点儿东西
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表