剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
She just laughed, said I was paranoid.
她只是笑 说我想多了
Will you catch him? Will you help me?
你会抓到他吗? 你会帮我吗?
Yeah, well, I just did.
我已经在帮你了
Look, I had no right to get upset.
听着 我无权感到难过
As far as Laura was concerned,
对于Laura来说
I was for... recreational use only. But...
我只是... 用来找乐子 但是...
I found it stuffed in the bottom of her bag.
我发现她的包里塞着这个
You were jealous? I know.
你嫉妒了 我知道
I know, it seems stupid,
我知道这很蠢
being jealous of someone whose idea of a present for Laura is a fluffy teddy.
去嫉妒一个送给Laura泰迪熊作礼物的人
Who gave it to her? I don't know.
谁送她的? 不知道
Josh... No, I swear.
Josh... 真的 我发誓
I asked her that, and I got angry with her,
我问过她 我很生气
but she wouldn't tell me.
她不想告诉我
Said it wasn't worth it.
说这没有什么
I've got a daughter myself, Theo
我自己也有个女儿 Theo
I like to think I know everything about what's happening to her...
我希望我能知道关于她所发生的一切...
I asked you to find Laura's murderer,
我让你找出杀死Laura的凶手
and this is what you come up with,
可你找到了什么
vile gossip and slander?!
可耻的谣言还有诽谤?!
Theo, I'm only... Laura was a child,
Theo 我只是... Laura还是个孩子
a young girl about to blossom.
一个正要绽放青春的女孩儿
I will not have...
我不会让...
I need you to think back. Who gave her the teddy bear?
我要你好好想想 谁送了她泰迪熊?
I don't know.
我不知道
For all I know, she...she could have bought it herself.
我只知道 她...也许是她自己买♥♥的
I think there was someone in her life a man. NO!
我认为是别人送给她的 一个男人 不!
Somebody nobody's found,
他还没被发现
because nobody was looking for him.
是因为没人在找他
He'd seen her with Josh, he was jealous...
他看到她和Josh在一起 他嫉妒了...
No, stop!
不 别说了!
Laura knew her killer, Theo!
Laura认识杀她的人 Theo!
Theo! Theo! Come here.
Theo! Theo! 过来
Theo, just relax. Just relax...
Theo 放松 冷静下来...
What are you doing to him?
你对他做了什么?
Take my phone out of my pocket now
我口袋里有手♥机♥
and call an ambulance!
赶紧叫救护车!
Come on, Theo.
挺住 Theo
Take the phone and call!
拿手♥机♥打电♥话♥!
Is he dying? Call an ambulance!
他要死了吗? 叫救护车!
Come on, Theo, stay with me!
挺住 Theo 坚持住!
I'm being hit on by every other man in here
我在这里总有男人来搭讪
would you mind if I finished my drink at your table?
介意我在你这儿喝完这一杯吗?
That was fun, wasn't it?
还挺尽兴 对吗?
Fun?
尽兴?
Yeah, I suppose it was.
对 我想是的
I want you to find someone for me.
我想要你帮我找个人
Do what? I tried phoning, making an appointment,
什么? 我打过电♥话♥ 想预约
but your assistant said, rather briskly, I thought,
但你的助理 我想她很机警 她说
that you wouldn't see me
除非我告诉她是什么事
unless I told her what it was all about.
不然你不会见我
Are you saying that all that tonight...?
你是说今晚的一切...?
Er, yeah, like I said, I want you to find someone for me.
呃 对 我想要你帮我找个人
Oh!
噢!
No. At least hear my story.
不 至少听听我的故事
Hey, you know what? Absolutely not.
明白吗? 绝对不要
My sister's name is Michelle.
我妹妹的名字叫Michelle
She was the brightest girl at school...
她是学校里最聪明的女孩儿...
I don't give a toss. You...
不关我的事 你...
Is that your car? What? No.
那是你的车? 什么? 不是
Oh, no!
噢 不!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表