剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You go to New Zealand with your mum and I will stop being sad.
你跟妈妈去新西兰 我就不再伤心
Promise?
拉钩?
Promise.
拉钩
You'll have to heat up last night's pie. It'll be a late one here.
你自己热下一昨晚的馅饼 我今晚要加班
I'm a neglected child.
我是个没有人爱的孩子
I don't take orders from you.
我不听令于你
You're not too old put over my knee
你都够大了 我不能把你放膝盖上
and give you a spanking. Stop needling him, he's new.
打你屁♥股♥了 你别跟他抬杠 他是新人
You got back together with your ex? No.
你跟前妻和好了? 没有
In that case, I'll come in.
这样的话 我进来了
Do you fancy getting drunk?
想要大醉一场吗?
They're on the plane.
她们上飞机了
On their way to New Zealand
她们去新西兰了
and I keep seeing their faces.
我眼前总是浮现她们的面容
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Hey! 'Dad!' Hello, gorgeous.
嘿! 爸爸! 哈罗 小美女
'Dad, you look like a ninja.'
'爸爸 你好像一个忍♥者'
What's going on?
有什么事吗?
'Just rang to say I can't ring. I'm going surfing.
'告诉你一声我不能打电♥话♥了 我要去滑浪'
'The waves are really big.'
'浪花真的好大啊'
What do you mean surfing? Who with?
滑浪? 跟谁?
'Marlee, time to go.' Who's that? 'Stuart.'
'Marlee 要走了' 那是谁? 'Stuart'
Who's Stuart? 'Marlee!'
谁是Stuart? 'Marlee!'
'Got to go, Dad. See you later. Bye!'
'我要走了 爸爸 再见 拜拜!'
Ah!
啊!
Oh. Mr Moore.
Moore先生
Yeah, I'm looking at her now,
对 我正在监视她
but you've got to give me a couple of minutes.
但你得给我几分钟时间
Yes. Listen, Mr Moore,
可以 听着 Moore先生
please let me do my job and I'll get back to you.
让我好好工作 然后再跟你说
Fine.
行
A-ha.
啊哈
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Little bastard.
小混♥蛋♥
'Quand j'ai fini ma glace, je vais aller me baigner.'
(法语)我做好了冰淇淋 就去游泳
When I finish my ice cream, I will go for a swim.
我做好了冰淇淋 就去游泳
Oh, sod off.
别烦我啦
Come on.
来嘛
Don't do this.
别这样
Come on, you bastard.
来嘛 死鬼
Come on!
来啦!
'Pendant une telle journee, c'est bon d'etre vivant.'
多美好的日子 活着真好
On such a day, it is good to be alive.
多美好的日子 活着真好
Honestly, it's no bother. Really.
说老实的 别麻烦了 真的
It's an old recipe, I've been doing it for ages.
是个老菜式了 我做了好多年了
Well, I used to go grape picking in France during the summer.
我在法国那回 在夏天的时候经常去摘葡萄
OK, fair enough.
嗯 很好啊
Saves me having to fill my house with smelly French cheese.
省的让我弄得满屋子都是法兰西奶酪味了
The Italian place? That sounds great.
意大利餐厅吗? 听起来很诱人
I'll see you there.
到时候见
Ciao, bella yourself!
拜拜 看你美得!
Cheerio.
玩得开心
Yep.
怎样
Does he have surgeon's hands, your doctor?
你的医生 他手艺好吗?
I don't know, Detective.
我不知道 探长
He's never tried to operate on me.
他从还没给我施过手术
You at least on the waiting list?
起码你已经在等候的队列上
Jackson Brodie!
Jackson Brodie!
Thank God you called. Life can begin again!
你终于来电♥话♥了 我重生了!
Are you interfering with sheep?
你有睡眠障碍吗?
Ever been to Paris?
你去过巴黎吗?
I have not, as a matter of fact. Will that be all?
说实话 我没去过 就这样吗?
I'm saving up.
我正在存钱
A trip.
去旅行
Maybe take a friend.
或许能交些朋友
That's why I cancelled my AA subscription.
所有我取消了在汽车协会的会员资格
And you've broken down
现在车子抛锚了
and you want me to send you a squad car?
就想我给你派救兵啊?
Well, that would be generous.
那真是太慷慨了
Really, I phoned to talk to you about Paris.
我打电♥话♥跟你聊一聊巴黎
Goodbye, Jackson.
再见 Jackson
Oh, it was you! I thought it was you.
噢 是你! 我就知道是你
Hello, Miss MacDonald.
你好 MacDonald小姐
Yes, indeed, exactly.
没错 对极了 完全正确
But it's not Saturday morning.
但现在不是星期六早晨啊
Is it?
对吧?
Read around the subject.
认真地读这个课题!
Oh, set text!
全文朗读!
I just want to pass my exams.
我只想通过考试
Reggie!
Reggie!
You ARE going to pass your exams.
你一定能通过考试的!
You're going to pass them with flying colours.
你一定会以优异的成绩通过考试的!
You got your scholarship, didn't you?
你不是拿到过奖学金吗?
Not many girls get that.
没多少个女孩子能拿到
Certainly not...
肯定不...
Certainly not gir...
肯定不是女...
Oh, the 4.10pm from Aberdeen.
下午四点十分从阿伯丁郡过来的
It disturbs the putty with a particular rhythm all of its own.
这简直就是自乱阵脚嘛
I have to go to Musselburgh.
我要去马瑟尔堡
To get to my meeting.
有个会议
Are you all right to drive, with your...?
你这样...你能开车吗?
With my delicate constitution? Of course.
我这种脆弱的样子? 当然可以
They are going to pray for me tonight, Reggie.
他们今夜都要为我祈祷 Reggie
And the dead and Christ shall rise first.
首先现身的是死神和救世主
Then we shall gather together with them
然后我们一起随他们而去
in the clouds to meet with our Lord in the air.
在空中的云端与上帝汇合
Sounds pretty bracing, doesn't it? Mm-hm.
听着都让人兴奋 对不对?
All that movement and fresh air. Huh!
所有的乐章与新鲜的空气 呵!
Oh, stay if you like, take some books.
喜欢就留下吧 看看书
Give them some air. I can't reach them anymore.
给它们一点生气 我再也碰不着它们了
Read around the subject, Reggie.
认真地读这个课题 Reggie
Read around.
认真地读
Hello!
哈罗!
Oi!
喂!
Hello!
哈罗!
Can you hear me? Can you move?
能听到吗? 你能动吗?
Ah!
啊!
Urgh!
唉呦!
Come on.
来啊
I've got you, here we go.
抓到你了 我们走吧
Excellent.
真TM巧
Ah!
啊!
Urgh!
唉呦!
Come on.
来
Hnngh!
来
That's it.
就这样
Oh, come on!
噢 来吧!
Goodbye, Jackson. Bye.
再见 Jackson 再见
That would be nice, but my son's at home,
那太好了 但我儿子在家
so I don't know. I'd love to meet him.
我不知道 我也想见见到他
There'd be no ulterior motive
去你家就是要看你儿子嘛
other than coming home to meet your son.
难道还有别的原因
Well, the thing is he's being a bit of a little shit at the moment.
问题是他现在变得有点混帐了
I love him more than anything,
我最爱他了
but he is being a bit of a little shit.
但他就有那么点混账
I don't know how he'd be.
我不知道他想要怎样
Never thought I'd go on a date again.
从来没想过我还能有约会
I was rusty enough at it at 15.
我15岁的时候还傻乎乎的
Aye, well, you're doing OK.
这样啊 你还不错啊
You're keeping the conversation alive,
你一直让我们谈兴十足
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表