剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Well, she's back.
她总算回来了
Aye, all wrapped up in a nice, tidy bundle.
是啊 把真♥相♥包得严实又干净
The kind you wouldn't want to tread in.
你不会想去拆这个摊子
Strathclyde are asking about a crook called Anderson.
斯特拉斯克莱德在打听一个叫Anderson的恶棍
He's gone missing, they think over here.
他失踪了 他们估计他在这里
I've never heard of him.
我从没听过这个人
Sorry.
不好意思
Hello?
你好?
OK, just calm down.
好的 冷静一下
I'm sure he's only saying that to...
我确定他只是说想要...
Don't go down there yourself, Michelle.
千万别自己去啊 Michelle
What's that?
怎么了?
My damsel in distress.
又是那个怨妇
Don't you run around after her!
别老是为她到处跑!
Just open the door! You're an embarrassment to yourself, you're an embarrassment to me.
开门! 你这是让你自己难堪 也让我难堪
You're a walking embarrassment. Forgive him,folks.
你生来就让人难尴 大家原谅他吧
he's mental. You're a wee slut!
他是个神经病 你这个小贱♥货♥
Did you just call me a slut? Open the door!
你骂我是贱♥货♥? 开门!
I'm your husband, I'm ordering you to open the door!
我是你老公 我现在命令你开门!
No, no, no, no, get back in the car.
别 别 别 你回车里去
Let me handle this. Taxi for Mr Moore!
让我来处理 Moore先生的出租车来了!
This is police business. Mr Moore, you shouldn't be here.
这事儿归警♥察♥管 Moore先生 你不该来这里
My wife's here, why should I not be here?
我老婆在这里 我为什么不能来?
Gary... Jackson, leave it! It's time to go, sir.
Gary... Jackson 你别管了 回去吧 先生
I'm going nowhere. Go on then, off you pop.
我不走 赶紧滚 去死吧你
I'm not going to ask you a second time, go home.
我不会说第二遍的 回去吧
I recognise you. I saw you, I saw what you did.
我认得你 我见过你 我看到你做了什么
I saw you coming out of that house.
我看到过你从那栋房♥子走出来
What? I saw you! Gary!
什么? 我见过你! Gary!
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车!
I'm here! Look at me, you're all right, you're going to be OK.
我在这! 看着我 你没事的 你会没事的
You're OK. I'm here.
不会有事 我在这里
You'll be all right. I've got you.
你会没事的 我就在你身边
All right? You're all right, you're all right, Marcus.
好吗? 你没事的 不会有事的 Marcus
# My father could use a little mercy now #
# 我的父亲现在有了一些慈悲心 #
# The fruits of his labour #
# 他辛苦种下的果实 #
# Fall and rot slowly on the ground #
# 落在地上慢慢腐烂 #
# His work is almost over #
# 他的活就快干完 #
# It won't be long he won't be around #
# 他离去的日子已经不远 #
# I love my father #
# 我爱我的父亲 #
# He could use some mercy now #
# 他现在有了慈悲心 #
# My brother could use a little mercy now #
# 我的兄弟现在有了慈悲心 #
# He's a stranger to freedom #
# 他从未自♥由♥过 #
# He's shackled to his fear and his doubt #
# 总被恐惧和疑虑所束缚 #
# The pain that he lives in... #
# 他生活在痛苦中... #
Goodbye, Ms MacDonald.
再见了 MacDonald女士
# I love my brother #
# 我爱我的兄弟 #
# He could use some mercy now... #
# 他现在有了慈悲心 #
I'm sorry.
对不起
# My church and my country could use a little mercy now... #
# 我的宗教 我的祖国现在可以慈悲一点... #
Oh!
哦!
Hey! Merry Christmas, gorgeous!
嘿! 圣诞快乐 大美女!
Merry Christmas, Dad! It's really sunny here!
圣诞快乐 老爸! 这里艳阳高照
It's miserable here.
我这儿冷得要死
Thanks for this! Not sure it's true!
谢谢你的礼物! 难以置信唉!
You're a bit of a strange kind of dad,
你这个老爸有些奇怪
but, still, you're the best.
不过你还是最好的老爸
Did you get mine?
你收到我的礼物了吗?
Yeah, thanks for the surfboard!
收到了 谢谢你的冲浪板!
It's fantastic. You enjoy it.
这太棒了 你喜欢就好
And I will be careful.
我会注意安全的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
All right, go on, you wish Merry Christmas to your mum,
好吧 去祝妈妈圣诞快乐吧
and anyone who's there, all right?
还有在那儿的每一个人 好吗?
OK.
好的
I love you. Love you.
我爱你 爱你
Ah, look, do you know what it is? Do you know what that is?
啊 快看 你知道这是什么吗? 知道吗?
It is so funny!
真好玩!
This is for Neil.
这是给Neil的
Well... just put it with his other stuff there.
嗯 把它和他的其他东西放在那吧
There we go.
给你
I'll get it. Thanks, Reggie.
我去开门 谢谢你 Reggie
Who's my boy?
谁是我的宝贝?
You are lucky boy, aren't you, eh? Look!
你真是个幸运的宝宝 是不是呀? 嗯? 看!
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
I really can't stay, I just popped by to give you that.
我不宜久留 我只是顺路把这个送给你
Thank you very much.
太谢谢啦
Ahha! I've heard it's quite good. I'll go and get yours.
啊哈! 我听说这个很好看 我去拿你的礼物
Catholics aren't allowed to kill themselves, are they?
天主教♥徒♥是不能自杀的 对吧?
What? I spoke to Jones's priest. He stopped taking the sacrament
什么? 我跟Jones的牧师谈过 你找过他后
after you visited.
他就没再行圣礼了
What did you say to him?
你跟他聊了些什么?
I said this and that. You know how it is.
我如此这般地说了一通 你懂的
Not really, I can't imagine how it is.
不太懂 我想象不出你说了什么
Well, maybe when he saw me all grown up and with the baby,
额 也许他看到我长大成人 还有了孩子
maybe he thought that's what he deserved.
也许他觉得他是罪有应得
Hmm.
呵
He took your baby.
他带走了你的孩子
Here it is.
礼物来了
Here you go.
给你
Very kind. Stay for dinner, eh? Jackson, my Jackson?
真不错 留下吃晚饭吧 我亲爱滴Jackson?
There's plenty. Home grown, except the turkey.
食物绰绰有余哟 都是自家种的 除了火鸡
Yes, do. Ah, I...
对啊 来吧 额 我...
Oh, come on. You've no family.You're going nowhere today. Come on.
再说你又没有家人 今天没地方去
I do have a family actually.
我当然有家人啦
But they're all in New Zealand!
可他们都远在新西兰!
There's nobody here that loves you as much as us.
这儿可没人像我们这么爱你啦
I can't. There's somewhere I've got to be,
不行 我得去个地方
but thanks for this. You have a great day.
还是谢谢你的礼物 节日快乐
OK.
好吧
Merry Christmas, thank you very much.
圣诞快乐 谢谢你
Merry Christmas, you.
你也是 圣诞快乐
I do know you, don't I? From somewhere?
我认识你的 对吧? 在哪见过你?
I've just got one of those faces.
我只是长着一张大众脸
Oh.
哦
Hey.
你好
Merry Christmas. Hello.
圣诞快乐 你好
Same to you.
同乐同乐
Do you want come in?
你要进来吗?
No, you're all right. Is Patrick here?
不 不进去了 Patrick在吗?
No, he's at his brother's.
不在 去他哥那儿了
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
I was just wondering...
我只是在想...
About?
什么?
The hospital. What I said to you.
我在医院对你说了什么话
It was nothing.
没什么
Nothing important, anyway.
反正也无关紧要
Right, if it was nothing important,
好吧 要是它无关紧要
then what was it?
那是什么呢?
You were rambling,
你一直在扯
and you told me you loved me.
你说你爱我
Good.
好吧
That's about right, then.
我说的没错儿
OK.
好吧
Is it?
是吗?
OK.
好吧
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗?
Have we got time?
你有时间吗?
I don't want to interrupt anything.
我不想打扰到你
You're always interrupting something, Jackson.
你总是打扰到什么事 Jackson
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表