剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Terence Smith, how are you, man?
Terence Smith 你过得怎么样? 兄弟!
It's Terence Smith!
竟然是Terence Smith!
Haven't seen you for ages, what's up?
太久没看到你了 怎么了?
Wait! Wait!
等下! 等一下!
Oh, hey, listen.
嘿 听着
Shut up, OK?
闭嘴 懂?
All right, all right, all right.
行 好的 好
Who are you? I'm a friend.
你是谁? 朋友
You are a friend of Terence.
你是Terence的朋友?
I'm not. I was following him.
不是 我在跟踪他
Why?
为什么?
Because, he killed a girl who looked exactly like you.
因为 他杀了个和你长一样的女孩
Who was she?
她是谁?
None of your business.
关你屁事
He would have killed you, too.
他也会杀你的
I can take care of myself. I'm trying to help you.
我能解决 我只是想帮你
I don't need your help.
我不稀罕
Taxi!
出租车!
Morning.
早上好
He's still out there.
他还在外面逍遥法外
I know.
我知道
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
It's all right.
没事的
Martin, it's...
Martin 是...
What were you like as a 14-year-old boy, Jackson?
Jackson 你14岁的时候是什么样的?
Come in.
请进
Archie saw what you saw at that road rage incident
Archie目击了你说的公路暴♥力♥案
and didn't bat an eyelid.
连眼都不眨
When I was his age I nearly ended up in court, I remember that.
我记得 像他这个年纪时我差点进法♥院♥
What for?
因为什么?
Stealing.
偷窃
Wow, I'm shocked!
哇 太震惊了!
So what happened?
究竟发生什么?
I went in a different direction, didn't I? Joined the army.
我后来转变了追求方向 参军了
I can't see Archie in the army. God, I hope not.
我不忍♥心让Archie去参军 我可不希望这样
I never thought I'd see the day when you came to me for parenting advice.
没想过你会来请教我该怎么教孩子
Nor did I.
我也没料到
I love him, I do.
我爱他 很爱他
But some days I think I might love my cat more.
但有时候我觉得我更爱我的小猫
He's just less trouble.
因为它不惹麻烦
So we've got the DNA back from Martin Canning's flat.
我们从Martin Canning的公♥寓♥取了DNA样本
And?
然后呢?
Terrence Smith.
是Terrence Smith
Criminal record as long as your arm.
他前科档案比玻璃杯底还要厚
Did you find him?
你们抓到他了?
No, he scarpered. We've got a few possible addresses.
没有 他跑了 我们只弄到几个地址
He works for a Graham Hatter,
他替Graham Hatter办事
who has a connection to Favours.
和Favours公♥司♥有关系
But Favours has shut down.
但是Favours公♥司♥结业了
This is the bit where you're incredibly impressed.
恰好这点正是你怀疑的
You knew, didn't you, you wee shite? Not all of it.
你早知道了 是不是? 不完全是
What do you know about Hatter Homes?
你知道显赫家园吗?
The fraud squad are on to it.
反诈骗部门正在盯着它
Apparently, Graham Hatter paid a bribe
很显然 Graham Hatter送了一大笔
to get permission to build some hideous housing estate.
搞到了许可证 建了一大批豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
但这只是冰山一角
They're looking into money laundering, extortion and prostitution.
他们还调查到 洗钱 勒索和卖♥♥淫
Mr and Mrs Hatter are going down for a very long time.
Hatter夫妇从事非法经营已经有很长时间了
Mrs Hatter?
Hatter夫人?
She's co-director.
她是合伙人
It looks like she might carry the can
看样子她得进牢房♥了
because Mr Hatter's done a bunk.
因为Hatter溜了
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
For Christ's sake, Jackson.
天呐 Jackson
Do you get some sadistic pleasure in withholding information?
揣着明白装糊涂很爽 是不是?
Please tell me where he is,
请教一下他在哪里
a few people would like to have a word with him.
有几个人想问他些事
Well, don't expect him to talk back.
呃 你别指望他能回答
Wait here.
在这等着
The police will be on their way to hospital now.
警♥察♥现在赶去医院
He could do with some company.
有那么多人陪他也不错
Gloria, they'll take it all.
Gloria 他们会全盘接手
Everything Graham touched.
Graham接触过的所有东西
This place, Hatter Homes, the lot.
这个地方 显赫家园 全部
I probably deserve it. I knew what he was.
我是遭报应了 我知道他是什么人
You didn't do the things he did.
你没有参与吧
I knew what he was capable of.
我了解他的能耐
And I expect you were terrified of him.
我估计你很怕他
Ask yourself, why didn't you leave him?
扪心自问 你为什么不离开他?
He's not the kind of man to let people walk away.
他不是那种轻易放过别人的人
You'll be all right, I'll help you.
你会没事的 我来帮你
Hello?
哈罗?
I thought you were dead!
我还以为你死了!
Come on, Jackson. Where are you?
快点出来啊 Jackson 你在哪儿?
What are you doing here? What you doing here?
你来这做什么? 你又来做什么?
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的?
How do you know her?
你怎么知道她的?
Well, she's my husband's dominatrix.
呃 她是我丈夫的小三
Do try and keep up, Jackson.
你得与时俱进啊 Jackson
Get rid of him, Gloria. We don't need... Hey!
赶他走 Gloria 我们不需要... 嘿!
I can't do that. Mr Brodie works for me.
我不能那样做 我雇了Brodie先生
That's right.
就是那样
And we want to know
我们都想知道
who the girl was
那女孩是谁
and what happened to her. No.
她到底发生什么了 没门
Just tell him. He's like a dog with a bone.
告诉他吧 否则他会紧咬不放的
I don't know and I don't say.
我不知道 我也不想说
You do know and you will say and you'll say now.
你什么都知道 你要说 你马上就说
Cos you want to tell me,
因为你想告诉我
cos you know she died horribly,
因为你知道她死的很惨
cos you know Smith is a cruel man
因为你知道Smith不会善罢甘休
and he'd have enjoyed it.
他很嗜血
She ended up in the sea, a thousand miles from home.
她被抛尸海中 离家十万八千里
Unwanted, unloved...
没人疼 没人爱...
Not unloved!
有人爱!
Her name is...
她的名字叫...
was Sophia Mikhailichenko.
叫Sophia Mikhailichenko
She was 25 years old.
她才25岁
She was born in Ekaterinburg.
她在叶卡捷琳堡出生
Her mother still lives there.
她母亲仍健在
She was your sister?
她是你妹妹?
My baby sister.
我心爱的小妹
Only by five minutes but...
出生只差5分钟 但是...
Why did he kill her?
那他为什么要杀她?
Because she spoke out.
因为她泄密了
Against the boss, Graham Hatter?
跟老板Graham Hatter作对?
I tried to stop her, I begged her.
我劝过她的 我求她
So why are you here?
你为什么来这?
With Graham in a coma, I have no protection.
Graham晕迷不醒 我没有了靠山
But I do have this...
但是我有这个...
What is it?
这是什么?
It's Graham's memory stick. Where did you get it?
Graham的U盘 你从哪里搞到的?
I stole it from him, stupid, when he was having his heart attack.
傻帽 趁着他心脏病发作时我偷的
And now it is ours, Gloria. Yours and mine.
Gloria 现在是我们的了 我们共享
I have come here to make deal with you.
我来这是想和你谈这个事的
It has all the bank details of all his companies.
这里面有他公♥司♥的所有银行信息
In Scotland, Jersey, Cayman Islands and Switzerland.
在苏格兰 泽西岛 开曼群岛和瑞士
You are company director?
你是公♥司♥的执行长?
The company will have its assets frozen,
这公♥司♥的资产马上就要被冻结了
probably in a couple of hours.
大概几小时之后
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表