剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You broke into CID?!
你非法闯入刑事调查局?
I walked in.
我是光明正大走进去的
You logged in to my computer using my password?
你用我的密♥码♥登陆了我的电脑?
That's true. Do you know I could have you arrested!
是的 你知道我能下令逮捕你么!
And what really pisses me off
而且最让我生气的是
is that you knew what my password was.
你竟然知道我的电脑密♥码♥
I sat next to you for years.
我坐在你旁边那么多年
You should have changed it.
你早就应该改掉密♥码♥的
Using your son's name and birthday is pathetic.
用你儿子的名字和生日做密♥码♥太可悲了
What level of security is that?
这算哪门子安全措施
You're something else, Jackson.
你又是什么好货? Jackson
No wonder your wife left you.
难怪你老婆要离你而去
That's nice.
很好
I suppose you know she's taking Marlee to New Zealand, do you,
我猜你已经知道她要带Marlee去新西兰了吧
does everyone know?
是不是已经人尽皆知了?
Hello, Mr Brodie. I was just passing.
你好 Brodie先生 我刚巧路过
DI Louise Munroe,
这是国情局的Louise Munroe
an old friend, colleague.
一个老朋友 以前的同事
This is Julia Land.
这是Julia Land
I'm helping her find out what happened to her sister, Olivia.
我正在帮她调查她的妹妹Olivia的事情
I got the part!
我找到线索了
Terrific. I'll leave you two to it.
太好了 那我先走了吧
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You do know
你应该知道
that the chances of finding anything after all these years is very remote.
查清年代如此久远的事件的希望是很渺茫的
I have faith in Mr Brodie.
我对Brodie先生有信心
Really?
是么?
Amelia looked a lot happier the other day.
那天Amelia看起来很开心啊
That's not happiness,that's hysteria.
那不是开心 那是癔症
Has she ever had therapy?
她接受过治疗么?
That's not really Amelia's style.
她不会愿意接受治疗的
Have you ever had therapy?
你接受过治疗么?
I'm from Yorkshire,it's illegal.
我是约克郡的人 那是非法的
Poor Amelia.
可怜的Amelia
I sometimes think she wishes she was taken,
我有时候会想 她宁愿失踪的人是她
not Olivia.
而不是Olivia
Do you think she blames herself?
你认为她很自责么?
Her life's been on hold since that day.
她的生活从那天起就彻底停滞了
I hadn't realised quite how much until now.
我现在才知道这对她的触动有多大
What was she like growing up?
她是如何长大的?
She always said she was the least loved daughter.
她总是说她是最不招父母喜欢的女儿
And was she?
她是么?
I think she probably was.
我估计她可能是
You're a woman, Julia.
Julia 你是一个女人
I knew you'd noticed.
我知道你已经发现了这个事实
I met this woman, name of Michelle,
我认识一个叫Michelle女人
been in prison and hasn't seen her daughter for 17 years,
她在监狱里待了17年 从未见过她女儿
and begged me not to find her.
并且请求我不要找她
Do I believe her?
我应该相信么?
You asked my opinion. Yeah.
你在征求我的意见 是啊
Well, does she want to be found?
那她想被找到么?
Yeah, good question.
嗯 问的好
I didn't ask you to find Michelle!
我没让你找Michelle
She's Tanya's mother,
她是Tanya的母亲
don't you think
你不觉得
she's got a right to know you're trying to find her daughter?
她有权知道你正在寻找她的女儿么?
She gave up that right
她在杀害Tanya的父亲的那天起
the day she killed Tanya's father!
就失去这个权利了
If she killed Tanya's father.
Tanya的父亲真是她杀死的?
Look, Keith's dead.
你想想 Keith已经死了
Nothing's going to bring him back.
再也无法挽回了
Michelle has done the time,
Michelle去坐牢了
society's had its pound of flesh.
法律有它合理而又无情的一面
Listen,
听着 Jackson
my sister is a very devious person, Jackson.
我姐姐是一个乖僻阴险的人
If she's spun you some line...
如果她是在欺骗你...
Tanya's trying to find you, isn't she?
Tanya试图找你
Get in touch with you, isn't she?
试图跟你接触 是么?
What? You heard me.
什么? 你听见我说什么了
I think you want me
我想你其实是想
to find her before she finds you.
让我在她找到你之前先找到她
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么?
I think you're worried
我想你是担心
some junkie's going to ruin your new life, new marriage.
某个瘾君子会来破坏你的婚姻和新生活
You're mad.
你真是疯了
You're a liar,
你是个骗子
a selfish manipulative bitch.
一个自私狡诈的贱♥人♥
You think I'm going to help you.
你以为我会帮你么
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我?
Hey, why? I'm not.
说 为什么? 我没有
Then why are you running away?
那你为什么要逃?
You were chasing me.
你追我 我就逃
Don't lie.Why are you following me?
别说谎 你为什么跟踪我?
Piss off! You're not going anywhere.
滚开! 你哪儿也去不了
I want an answer.Why are you following me?
除非你告诉我 你为什么跟踪我
Tell me. Why?
告诉我 为什么
I wasn't following you,I was following her!
我不是跟踪你 我是在跟踪她
Shirley Manning? Yeah.
你在跟踪Shirley Manning? 是的
Are you?
是你么?
I started off being fostered,but it didn't work out.
我开始被收养 但是没有任何作用
Then care homes.
我非常想家
Did you know what your mother had done?
你知道你母亲做过什么么?
They thought that was well funny.
别人都觉得那很滑稽
Your mum's a murderer
妈妈是一个杀人犯
and even she don't wanna see you.
她甚至都不想见我
And then you came to Edinburgh to find your aunt?
然后你去了爱丁堡找你的姑妈?
What do you make of her?
你了解她么?
Dunno.
完全不了解
What do you make of her?
你了解她么?
I don't know either.
我也不清楚
Let's not do anything for a while.
我们先按兵不动
We'll think on it.
先仔细考虑考虑
So... what's it to be in the meantime?
那...这段时间你想保持哪种身份?
Lily Rose or Tanya?
Lily Rose还是Tanya?
Lily Rose. Lily Rose it is.
Lily Rose Lily Rose你好
Shirley Manning phoned
Shirley Manning打电♥话♥来
and said she doesn't want to speak to you ever again.
她说再也不想跟你说话了
Result!
意料之中
Mrs Rain's solicitor phoned again...
Rain夫人的律师又打电♥话♥说
and said if you don't start returning his calls
如果你不再回他电♥话♥
he's going to subpoena you.
就要传唤你了
I made that last bit up.
好吧 最后那句是我编的
But it is urgent and he does want to see you.
但是他真的迫不及待的想见你
Brodie! Stand up straight, man!
Brodie 立正!
Superintendent Marion Foster.
Marion Foster警长
Ma'am. My God.Is this what you've become?
长官 天哪 你变成了这副样子?
Get the Superintendent a coffee,Deborah.
Deborah 给警长来杯咖啡
Black, two sugars.
黑咖啡 双份糖
Actually, I was just finishing some...
其实 我正在做一些...
Now. Please.
现在就去 谢谢
Ummm... Right, yes, Sir, Ma'am.
呃... 好的 遵命 先生 长官
Olivia Land? Were you ever close to catching anyone?
Olivia Land 你们找到凶手是谁了么
Briefly. We thought it was an opportunistic snatch.
几乎没有 我们认为机会非常渺茫
A couple of neighbours had seen a strange man hanging about the place.
有几个邻居曾看到一个陌生人在附近转悠
But his alibi checked out.
但是他有不在场证明
What about closer to home.
那么跟家里很亲近的人呢
Did you consider the family?
有没有考虑过家庭内部人员作案?
I was present at the interviews with the Land girls,
Land家的女孩们做笔录的时候我在场
but I doubt I've got anything to add to what you already know.
但是我怀疑我知道的你肯定也知道了
Tell me about the father, Victor.
跟我说说父亲 Victor
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表