剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Anything unusual?
有没有什么不寻常的?
They even came and questioned me.
他们甚至来询问我
Well, I gave them short shrift.
哼 我不睬他们
Do you know,
你知道不
those girls used to break into my garden and steal my flowers.
这些丫头经常溜进我的花♥园♥偷花
That stopped as soon as the little one disappeared.
直到小丫头失踪了才罢手
Every cloud has a silver lining, eh?
风雨过后总会有彩虹的 嗯?
Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生
She's our lost sister, Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生 她就是我们失踪的小妹
Misha!
Misha!
There you are.
回来了
I want you to print out everything you can on Olivia Land.
我要你把Olivia Land的一切资料都印出来
She went missing in Edinburgh in 1981.
1981年她在爱丁堡失踪
You mean she's actually not a cat?
你的意思是她不是猫咪?
Mr Andrews phoned,
Andrews先生来电♥话♥了
wants to know if you found out anything on his slutty wife?
想了解你没找到他家淫♥妇♥的出轨证据?
Not his exact words.
这不是他原话
Did Mrs Rain pay her invoice? Not as such.
Rain夫人有没有支付发♥票♥? 没有
You've been looking for her imaginary stolen cats for a month.
你已经找她臆想中丢失的猫快一个月了
She's never paid you a penny.
她一毛钱都没付
Remind me, Debbie,
Debbie 等你当老板了
when you run the business, to ask your opinion.
再提醒我听取你的意见吧
Just as long as
我只是关心
you've got enough money to pay me at the end of the month, that's all I care about.
你到月底的时候有没有钱付我工资
And it's Deborah. Deborah.
我叫Deborah Deborah
Olivia Land, when you can spare a minute.
等你有时间了 再帮我弄Olivia Land的资料
Jackson Brodie, private detective.
Jackson Brodie 私♥人♥侦♥探♥所
Deborah speaking, how can I help you?
这是Deborah 有没有能为你效劳的?
Theo Wyre.
我是Theo Wyre
Laura Wyre's father, right?
Laura Wyre的父亲 是吧?
The case is getting cold.
这个案子已经无人问津了
It's been months since she died,
她已经死了很久了
and they've run out of ideas.
警♥察♥也没辙了
I'm sure that's not true, Mr Wyre...
我不这样认为的 Wyre先生...
I want you to work for me.
我想雇你
There's an ongoing police investigation, Mr Wyre.
Wyre先生 这个案子仍在立案侦破中
I've got to wait till it runs its course.
我必须等它走完程序
My daughter was murdered, Mr Brodie.
我女儿被杀了 Brodie先生
A man walked in off the street and slaughtered her in broad daylight.
凶手在光天化日下行凶 却逍遥法外
I'm truly sorry for what happened...
我真心为此感到抱歉...
You're not a police officer any longer.
你现在已经不是警♥察♥了
You're free to help me. I beg you...
你可以毫无顾虑地帮我了 我求你了...
Mr Wyre. I can't take the case.
Wyre先生 我不能接这个案子
My mistake.
是我找错了人
Niamh! Niamh!
Niamh! Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh!
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh?
Niamh...?
Niamh...?
Niamh?
Niamh?
..No, I'm not smoking.
..没 我没吸烟
And it's nothing to do with you any more anyway, is it?
而且跟你也没关系 不是吗?
Marlee? Yeah, sure.
Marlee? 是 好的
Why, where are you going?
为什么 你要去哪里?
Solicitor? I thought we were done with all that.
事务律师? 我以为早完事了
All right. I'll be there.
好的 我会到的
You like him, don't you?
你对他有意思 是吧?
Jackson. No, I don't.
Jackson 没 我没有
Yes, you do.
有 你有
That's why you were so antagonistic towards him.
这就是你为什么对他有敌意的原因
I'm antagonistic towards everyone.
我对所有人都有敌意
Anyway, you like him too.
不管怎样 你对他也有意思
I do. There's something very attractive about Mr Brodie.
我承认 Brodie很让人着迷
Are you sure Olivia had blue mouse with her in the tent that night?
你确定那晚在帐篷里Olivia带着蓝鼠?
Of course. She always had blue mouse.
当然 她总是带着蓝鼠
It's just...if it wasn't with her,
那么... 如果她没跟蓝鼠在一起
we might be barking up the wrong tree.
我们可能找错方向了
It was with her.
她的确带着
Then how did it get in Daddy's drawer?
那怎么会在老爸的抽屉了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should let sleeping dogs lie, Amelia.
或许我们不要自找麻烦了Amelia
She's not a dog, she's our sister!
她不是麻烦 她是我们的小妹!
Amelia, what's the matter? I was only asking...
Amelia 你这是怎么了? 我只不过是问问...
It was my fault! I should have looked after her.
是我的错! 我当时应该一直看着她的
I wasn't suggesting that.
我不是那个意思
She's coming back, Julia.
她会回来的 Julia
Mr Brodie will find her.
Brodie先生会找到她的
I'm sorry, Mr Brodie.
抱歉 Brodie先生
I'm afraid I won't take no for an answer.
我无法接受你的拒绝
How did you find out where I lived?
你怎么找到这儿的?
I have to know who killed my daughter.
我必须知道是谁杀害我女儿
Laura, I'm so sorry
Laura 真对不起
I can't be there on your first morning.
你第一天上班不能陪着你
I'll be fine.
没事儿的
Cheryl will show you the ropes.
Cheryl会跟你说该做些什么
I should be back from my clients round about lunchtime.
我大概会在午餐时从客户那里回来
Maybe we can go out? That'd be nice.
然后我们一起出去吃? 那不错
Have you got your inhaler?
呼吸器带了吗?
Yes.
带了
Good luck at work.
工作好运哈
Any questions, just ask. Love you, Dad.
有什么问题尽管问 我爱你 爸爸
I love you too, sweetheart.
我也爱你 小宝贝儿
'She was my little girl.'
'她是我心爱的小女孩儿'
Only a few months go,
仅仅几个月前
she had her whole life to look forward to.
她拥有美好生命 期盼着未来
'I wanted to get back to the office to settle her in'.
'我想赶回办公室来帮她适应工作'
Why weren't you back in time?
为什么没能及时赶回去呢?
'Stupid train hit a flock of sheep.
'该死的火车撞上了一群羊
Otherwise, I would have been there,
不然 我就能及时赶到了
and she'd still be alive'.
她也不会死了
How long's it going to take?
还要多长时间?
What's happened?
怎么回事儿?
Where's the ambulance?
救护车呢?
It's all right, Laura. Daddy's here.
没事的 Laura 爸爸在这儿呢
That's what makes it so hard.
这太让人难以承受
It should have been me.
本来死的该是我的
She had a place waiting for her at Aberdeen University to study marine biology.
她已经被阿伯丁大学的海底生物学系录取了
She just wanted a year in my office,
她想在我这先实习一年
earn some money.
挣些钱
Here.
给
Theo, where did you get this?
Theo 这你是从哪儿弄来的?
You're not meant to have these.
你不该有这些东西的
I'm a lawyer. I have a few contacts.
我是律师 我有自己的关系网
The police have conducted a full investigation.
警方已经展开全面的调查
No leads. Not one.
没有线索 一点都没有
And what makes you think I can do any better?
那你凭什么认为我能做好呢?
A man walked into my offices wearing a yellow golfing sweater.
一个身穿黄色高尔夫衫的男子闯进我的办公室
A sweater,
那件运动衫
just like this.
就像这件
Then he asked for me by name.
进去后他指名要见我
He killed my daughter, and then walked out again.
他杀了我女儿 之后大摇大摆地离开
Theo...
Theo...
Somehow, something has been missed.
不知何故 我感觉有些什么被忽略了
I want you to find it.
我需要你查出来
Please.
拜托
Show me her room.
带我看看她房♥间
This way.
这边走
I've tidied a little,
我稍微整理了一下
but it's exactly as she left it that morning.
但还是她那天早上离开的样子
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表