剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
It's OK.
没事了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Did you mean to do that?
你是主动这么做的?
Yeah. This time I did.
是的 这次我是
Good job.
干得好
Um...
嗯...
Right, ladies, Martin, it's probably a good time to leave.
好了 女士们 Martin 我们还是离开吧
No, no. I'm staying.
不 不 我要留下来
The police are on their way. No. I am sick of running.
警♥察♥在路上了 不 我不想再逃跑了
Well, what are you going to do?
告诉他们真♥相♥吗?
No.
不会
I'm a writer.
我可是个作家
No, the only other person to visit him apart from his wife was his prostitute.
没有 除了他妻子 就只有那个妓♥女♥看过他
The doctor didn't get her real name.
医生不知道她的真名
Apparently, she's a Russian dominatrix.
很显然 她是个俄♥罗♥斯♥施虐狂
What, just now?
什么? 就刚刚?
OK, I'm on my way.
好 我这就来
There's been a reported shooting.
有人报案 发生一起枪击事件
Good bye, Mr Hatter.
再见了 Hatter先生
A little present from your wife.
这是你妻子送给你的小礼物
Hey!
嘿!
Dad!
爸爸!
Did you think I was going to let you go
没有给你个临别拥抱
without one last squeeze?
我是不会让你走的
All right, now look,
好 现在听好
I'll always be with you, you're never alone.
我会一直在你身边 你永远不会孤单
If that's all right?
如果可以的话
Scoop me every day.
每天都要跟我聊天
Skype me every day. Every day.
每天跟我Skype 每天都要
All right? Come here.
好吗? 过来
All right, let me remember that face.
好了 让我记住你脸蛋的模样
I think I've got it.
我想我记住了
See you later, alligator.
再见了 大鳄鱼
In a while, crocodile.
很快就见 小鳄鱼
Hey.
嘿
Good luck.
一路平安
Thank you.
谢谢
I tried to think what you would do.
我在想 如果是你你会怎么做
He began shaking and making this noise.
他开始抽搐 发出这种声音
His legs were jelly.
他的腿变得像果冻一样
It was horrible.
太可怕了
I didn't know what to do. Mum?
我不知道怎么办 妈妈
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的 没事的
Hi.
嗨
You got Marlee staying over? No.
你留Marlee在这过夜了吗? 没有
You got back together with your ex?
你跟前妻和好了吗?
No.
没有
Actresses?
那女明星呢?
No actresses.
没有女演员
In that case, I'll come in.
那样的话 我就进来
How's Martin holding up?
Martin过得怎么样?
He's a strange one.
他很奇怪
I gave him his USB stick back with his new novel on it
我把存着他的新小说的U盘还给他
and he threw it in the bin, said something about Mark Twain.
但他扔进了垃圾桶 还说什么马克吐温
Sensitive artist,
神经质的艺术家
although he did all right this afternoon...
我听说他今天下午...
from what I heard.
还挺正常
What, killing Smith with his own gun?
什么? 用自己的枪打死了Smith?
Surprisingly so.
真让人刮目相看
Gloria Hatter's vanished.
Gloria Hatter不见了
Looks like she's left the country.
她好像已经离开这个国家了
Will she be indicted?
她会被起诉吗?
I'd have thought so, seeing as her husband's dead.
我想会的 她的丈夫死了
Just hope she's got the money for a good lawyer.
希望她有钱请得起好律师
Dead?
死了?
Gone to that big mock-Tudor housing estate in the sky.
搬到天上的豪♥宅♥去了
Case closed.
算是结案了
There's a girl out there somewhere floating around.
还有个女孩在不知哪个角落上漂着
Yeah, we found her.
嗯 找到她了
She came ashore.
她被冲上了岸
We still don't know anything about her. No-one's missed her.
我们对她仍旧一无所知 没有人找她
Her name's Sophia and I know people who miss her.
她叫Sophia 我知道谁会找她
She came here from Russia six months ago.
她六个月前由俄♥罗♥斯♥过来
She thought the streets might be paved with gold.
她以为这里遍地黄金
They weren't.
但事实不是这样
These are the details of Lena's.
这些是Lena的详细信息
I kind of promised I'd send them home.
我承诺了要送她们回家
OK.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
A neighbour of the Hatters' thought
Hatter家的一个邻居说
she saw a black car parked on their driveway this afternoon.
今天下午看到一辆黑色车子停在房♥子前
Oh, yeah, lot of black cars around.
噢 是吗 到处都是黑色的车
Yeah. Black Alfa Romeo.
是啊 黑色阿尔法罗密欧
Around the time of the break-in and the shooting of Terence Smith.
就在Terence Smith破门接着被杀的那时间
She couldn't be sure though,
但她不能完全肯定
and I decided not to make a note of it.
而我也不打算记录入档
She was very old.
她年纪很大了
Ah, well.
啊 好吧
Do you fancy getting drunk?
想不想醉一回?
They're on the plane,
她们上了飞机
on their way to New Zealand and I keep seeing their faces.
要去新西兰了 我眼前总是浮现她们的脸
OK.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起。
Get some sleep, Jackson. You look like crap.
睡会儿吧 Jackson 你看上去糟透了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表