剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Lay down, then. I'll wake you when it's time.
躺下吧 到时我叫醒你
One! Two!
一! 二!
I saved your life.
我救了你一命
You're bound to me. you can only be released by reciprocation.
你欠我一个人情 你得报答我
I'm worried about Dr Hunter and her baby, Gabriel.
我很担心Hunter医生和她宝宝Gabriel
Mr Hunter said she's at a sick aunt's.
Hunter先生说她去了一个生病的姑姑家
Agnes Barker in South Queensferry, Your Honour.
南昆斯费里的Agnes Barker 大小姐
Mrs Barker's been dead for eight months. Where is she?
Barker夫人死了有8个月了 她在哪里?
I don't know where she is. I will find her.
我不知道她在哪儿 我会找到她的
Hey. I love you.
嘿 我爱你
How dare you speak to me like that in there?
你竟敢在那儿那么和我说话?
I think you were right.
我想你是对的
Your wife's having an affair.
你妻子有外遇了
To do this to the kids at Christmas?
圣诞节的时候这样对待孩子们?
We haven't got kids. Did he tell you we've got kids?
我们没有孩子 他跟你说我们有孩子是吗?
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
We can't rent a car, my licence was in my wallet.
我们租不了车 我的驾照在我钱包里
We've got Andrew Jones.
我们找到Andrew Jones了
Andrew Jones, I'm arresting you for failure to comply with the terms of your parole.
Andrew Jones 你因违背假释规定而被捕
That's police brutality!
警♥察♥打人了!
Leave him alone, he's got a bad arm!
放开他 他胳膊受伤了!
I love you, Jackson.
我爱你 Jackson
Goodbye, Jackson. Bye.
再见 Jackson 拜
Jackson?
Jackson?
Ah, you.
啊 你啊
Ah, me.
啊 我呀
Got my message, then? Unfortunately.
收到我的信息了? 真不幸
I've got better things to do with my time than come down here and sort you out.
我有一大堆比来这里救你更美好的事要做
Any charges?
对我起诉了吗?
No, despite the fact that you resisted arrest and assaulted a police officer
没有 虽然你拒捕而且袭♥警♥
Thank you. Aye, well, don't thank me.
谢谢 啊 别谢我
Thank your lost wee girl.
谢谢你的迷途小女孩吧
She said they threw the first punch.
她说是警♥察♥先动的手
Reggie. It's all right, it's me.
Reggie 没事的 是我
Come on, we've got to go.
起来吧 我们得走了
Where's that rental car? Back where it belongs.
我租的那车呢? 已经还回去了
Lend us ten. I'll drop you at the hospital.
借我们十块钱 我会把你送到医院去
Ah, it's Jackson Brodie, it's not a psychopathic maniac at all.
这不是Jackson Brodie吗 哪是什么变♥态♥狂啊
I'm not putting you in my scrapbook.
我不会把你记在我的小本本上的
I can smell chips. Can we have some chips?
我闻到炸薯条的味道 买♥♥点薯条好不好?
I've not had breakfast. You're not eating in my car.
我还没吃过早点呢 不许在我车上吃东西
I've not had breakfast, either.
我也没吃早餐呢
I'm starving.
我好饿啊
Chips for breakfast, then!
好吧 吃薯条吧
You look even worse than you did in hospital.
你现在看起来比在医院那会还糟糕
How do you know, you didn't see me in hospital?
你怎么知道? 你又没来医院看过我
You spoke to me. Don't you remember?
你跟我说话来着 记不得了吗?
About what?
我说啥了?
How the hell did you end up with Andrew Jones's driving license?
你到底怎么会用Andrew Jones的驾照的?
It was in my pocket, after the crash.
撞车之后就在我口袋里了
What happened to your stuff? Gone.
那你的东西呢? 没了
Wallet, phone, everything.
钱包 电♥话♥ 所有东西
So Andrew Jones could be using your identity?
那Andrew Jones很可能在使用你的身份?
Will you check something for me?
你能帮我查点东西吗?
What? What little Joanna Mason's called nowadays?
查啥? 小Joanna Mason现在叫什么名字?
She's called Joanna Hunter.
她叫Joanna Hunter
I knew it.
我就知道
That's Reggie's boss. She's gone missing.
那是Reggie的老板 她失踪了
The same week Andrew Jones gets out of prison.
就在Andrew Jones出狱那周
OK, right, we'll check that out.
好吧 我们会查清楚的
He must've been on that train,
他当时肯定在那列火车上
saw me lying there, reckoned I was a goner.
看我躺在那里 以为我快要死了
Wanted to play dead himself, swapped wallets with you.
他想让别人以为他死了 所以跟你换了钱包
What's Andrew Jones doing on a train to Edinburgh?
Andrew Jones坐火车去爱丁堡干嘛?
Who is Andrew Jones?
谁是Andrew Jones?
There is something about Dr Hunter you don't know.
Hunter医生有些事情是你不知道的
What shall we do on your birthday, then, wee man?
小帅哥 你过生日我们做点什么好呀?
Your first birthday, it's special.
你的第一个生日 很有纪念意义
Make a face. I think we should put that one there.
画张脸 我们应该把它放那里
Come on, then, girls.
快走吧 姑娘们
Time and tide wait for no one. Let's go.
时光不等人哦 走喽
Let's go, I said!
走啦 听见没有!
Now! Found one!
快点 找到一个!
Come on!
快点!
Run! Run!
快跑! 跑啊!
She was the only survivor.
她是唯一的幸存者
I found her eight hours later. She was still hiding in the dunes.
8小时后我找到她 她还躲在土丘旁边
Her face was everywhere, all over the papers.
她的照片到处都是 所有报纸都登了
Dr Hunter?
Hunter医生?
Back then, she was Joanna Mason.
那时候 她还叫Joanna Mason
Little Joanna Mason.
小Joanna Mason
I remember watching it on TV when I was small.
我记得我小时候在电视上看到过
My mum cried.
我妈妈都哭了
She got a new identity
她换了个身份
and Jones got 30 years.
Jones被判入狱30年
We need to get you to hospital, Jackson.
我们得把你送去医院 Jackson
I'm fine. You need to call MAPPA.
我没事 你该打电♥话♥给安全保护组织
Joanna Hunter had their number.
Joanna Hunter有他们的电♥话♥
And then call Stenbridge Prison.
然后打给Stenbridge监狱
I know, these things had crossed my mind.
我知道 你说的我都想到了
You all right? He's taken her, hasn't he?
你还好吧? 他抓了她 是吗?
There's no reason to think that.
这个想法没根据
She probably find out he got out, had a shock,
她八成是知道他出狱了 吓懵了
decided to lay low for a few days.
所以决定隐姓埋名消失几天
Told her husband not to tell anyone.
让她丈夫帮她保密
Or she didn't tell him anything.
或者她压根就没告诉她丈夫
Either way, the police will track her down now.
不管怎么样 警♥察♥会找到她的
You said you would.
你说过你会找到她的
What about Reggie? I'll take her home.
Reggie怎么办? 我把她带回家
Go on.
去吧
Ah. How are you doing?
啊 你好吗?
I wasn't expecting to see you again, not alive at least.
我还以为见不到你了呢 至少见不到活的了
A patient walks out on me, stays walked out,
从我这走出去的病人 一般都不会再进来了
usually. Open wide.
张大点
Why am I different?
为什么我不一样啊?
Your colleague.
托你同事的福
Deborah? Deborah? Who's Deborah?
Deborah吗? Deborah? 谁是Deborah?
Any nausea? Dizziness?
有恶心或头晕吗?
No, I'm fine. We need to check your haemoglobin levels.
没有 我很好 得查一下你的血红蛋白水平
Let's take some blood,
过来抽点血样
see how anaemic you are.
看看你是否贫血
I've got quite an urgent job on.
我正有个十万火急的事要做
Yes, staying alive.
保命才是当务之急
I'll sort a bed out.
我给你安排床位
Yep, absolutely.
当然 没问题
I'll be sure to give him the message.
我一定帮你把信息转达给他
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy Christmas to you, too.
也祝你圣诞节快乐
What the bloody hell's all this?
这都什么乱七八糟的?
You know, I just did some... What?
呃 我就是小小地... 啥?
Oh, come on!
喔 拜托!
The place reeks of clinical depression the other eleven and half months of the year.
这鬼地方一年中十一个半月都散发着忧郁症的怪味
And speaking of clinical depression...
而且说到忧郁...
Mr Moore. Mr Brodie.
Moore先生 Brodie先生
I don't work for clients who lie to me. Ah, yeah...
我不接受对我说谎的客户 呃 是的...
Look, I'm sorry about that.
那个 我对此很抱歉
But you found her? Haven't you? You found her?
可你找到她了 是不是? 你找到她了没?
We're done. You know where the door is.
我们没什么好说的了 不送
I'm going crazy. I'm... Yeah, I found her.
我快要疯了 我要... 是的 我找到她了
She wants a break from you. I can't say I blame her.
她想和你分开一阵子 我觉得无可厚非
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表