剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
But it's Gabriel's first birthday.
但这是Gabriel的第一个生日
Are you not furious? Are you not incandescent?
你不生气吗? 你不要发飙一下吗?
Why should I be? It's better that he's not here.
为什么啊? 他不在更好
Oh, it's not too cold, is it?
是不是太凉了?
Are they not close, her and her husband?
他们夫妻俩关系不好吗?
Indifferent, I would say.
我觉得挺冷淡的
And do they fight?
他们吵架吗?
No, she basically ignores him. Lets him do his stuff.
没有 她几乎无视他 也不管他的事儿
She once told me
她告诉过我
she was happiest when Gabriel was inside her belly.
她最幸福的就是怀着Gabriel的时候
She didn't even tell him if Gabriel was a boy or girl.
她甚至没有告诉他Gabriel的性别
Does he mind? No.
他有介怀吗? 没有
He's always busy.
他一直很忙
He's something to do with amusements or hotels.
他在一些娱乐场还是酒店工作的
I can't tell you categorically.
我也说不准
He's nearly always on the phone.
他老拿着电♥话♥
Running propositions by people.
跟别人说这说那的
Facilitating idea showers.
一大堆的意见
It's not up to me to take the piss out of someone's idiom, is it?
我不是拿其他人的语言习惯开玩笑
Reggie...
Reggie...
What are you telling me?
你在说什么呢?
Their marriage isn't great, but that happens.
婚姻不美满 那是常有的事
Yeah, but there's more.
对 但不仅那样
You didn't see her when she was on her way to work.
你没看见过她工作的样子
Reggie, do you think you can make people do things
Reggie 你觉得你可以说服别人
that they don't want to do? Yeah, course you can.
做他们不想做的事吗? 当然可以啦
But if somebody asked you to harm yourself, would you do it?
但如果有人叫你伤害自己 你会照做吗?
No. Why would anybody do that?
不会 为什么会有人那样做?
Ah, well, life can be very complicated, Reggie.
这个嘛 生活有时候会很复杂的 Reggie
There's no template, no pattern that we're supposed to follow.
没有模板 没有既定模式让我们跟着过
We just...
我们只能...
make it up as we go along.
自己一步一步走过来
He loves that, doesn't he, eh? The wee dog.
他喜欢这个 小狗狗
"Knowing that when light is gone, love remains for shining."
'明知虽失去了光明 但爱依旧闪耀'
Isn't that lovely?
是不是很美好?
Elizabeth Barrett Browning wrote that for her dog.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning为她的狗狗写的
Come on, shall we?
我们走吧
Come on, wee man.
走吧 小朋友
You think somebody's trying to hurt her?
你觉得有人想要伤害她?
Or make her hurt herself, maybe.
或者说 要她伤害自己?
She was scared, I think. Was she often scared?
她在恐慌 我觉得 她经常觉得恐慌吗?
No and she'd never go away.
不是 而且她从不出远门
Not without saying. Not to me.
不会不说一句就走掉 不会不告诉我
Well, she's just your boss.
她不过是你的老板
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
She's gone, doesn't answer her mobile,
她失踪了 她不接电♥话♥
left the baby's comforter.
也没带上孩子的奶嘴
She'd never leave that. He'd scream and scream.
她从来不漏掉那个的 而他对我不耐烦
You have to help me.
你一定要帮我
Fine,
好吧
I'll see what I can do.
我看看能做什么
Tomorrow.
明天吧
Go on!
走吧!
Hello, Michelle. My name's Jackson Brodie. Yeah?
你好Michelle 我叫Jackson Brodie 什么事?
I'm a private investigator.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He called me last night.
他昨晚打电♥话♥给我
Told me he knew exactly what I was up to.
说知道我的事儿
Told me he'd sent someone to watch me. That'll be me.
说他找了个人监视我 那人就是我
I suppose you were just skulking in the bushes, taking photos?
躲在花丛里鬼鬼祟祟拍照的就是你吧?
Pretty much. Not a very nice way to make a living, is it?
非常正确 这样混饭吃可不光彩
There are worse ways and there are better.
朱门酒肉臭 路有冻死骨 混生活不容易啊
Well, that was the last straw.
所以我才会忍♥无可忍♥的
I'm not staying with a man that sends a private detective after me.
我不会跟派私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪我的人过日子
The basis of a marriage is trust.
信任是婚姻的基础
You are having an affair, aren't you?
你不是在搞婚外情吗?
Gary doesn't give me space. I need space.
Gary一点空间都不给我 我需要空间
He gets that Presbyterian look in his eye, and it's like...
他就像是一个教会长老 就是...
He wouldn't even let me phone my friends after we got married.
结婚以后他甚至不让我给朋友打电♥话♥
If I want to go out, even just pilates or something
只要我想外出 只是去做瑜伽什么的
like that, it becomes...
都好像是...
Look, all I want is a wee bit of fresh air.
听好 我想要的只是一点自♥由♥的气息
Just someone to make me feel good.
一个让我过得自在的人
Someone that's not...
而不是...
Whatever.
不管怎么说
Why don't you just tell him you're safe?
为什么你就不能跟他报个平安呢?
Because he won't take it. He'll come after me.
因为他不会善罢甘休的 他会来找我的
I can't face it. Look, all I want is a few days peace.
我受不了的 我只想要几天的平静
Just a bollocks-free Christmas for a change.
过一个自♥由♥自在的圣诞节
What about the kids?
孩子们怎么办?
What kids?
什么孩子?
I think the kids deserve to know you're all right.
我觉得孩子们有权知道你平安无事
We haven't got kids.
我们没有孩子
Did he tell you that we've got kids?
他告诉你我们有孩子了?
Right. I'll tell him you're safe.
行 我会告诉他你现在是安全的
No, don't tell him anything.
不 别告诉他任何事
I won't tell him anything, I'm done.
我不会说 我不干了
You enjoy your Christmas.
好好享受你的圣诞节吧
You won't see me again.
你再也不会见到我了
Hi, this is Reggie.
你好 我是Reggie
Bitch!
臭婆娘
They're not rich.
他们不算富有
Dr H got an inheritance
Hunter教授继承了一笔遗产
and used it all to buy this heinously expensive place.
全都用来买♥♥这个贵得要命的房♥子
Her words.
是她说的
She uses a lot of good words. Like atavistic.
她的用词都好有趣 例如'隔代遗传'
What? Could you just talk less, please?
什么事? 可不可以请你不要说个不停
I've got a head injury.
我头受伤呢
Kitchen.
厨房♥
Told you. The wee doggy. They'd never leave without it.
我就说 这个小狗 她们从来不会漏掉的
Right. You go upstairs and see if she's packed any clothes,
你上楼去看看她有没有拿衣服走
contact lenses or anything. What are you going to do?
还有通讯录之类的 那你要做什么?
Never mind about me.
别管我了
OK.
好吧
Jackson? Jackson!
Jackson? Jackson!
She's still wearing her suit.
她还穿着她的外套
She has three identical suits for work. There's only two.
她有三件一样的工作外套 这里只有两件
As soon as she gets home, she's out of the suit.
只要她一到家 她就会脱掉那外套
Means she's still wearing it, hasn't been home.
就是说她还穿着 她没有回来过
Means she hasn't been home since!
就是说 她根本就没回来过!
Do you know her maiden name? No. Why?
你知道她婚前的姓氏吗? 不知道 怎么了?
We could look up her aunt.
我们可以去找她的姑姑
There isn't an aunt. There is no family.
没有什么姑姑的 她没有亲戚的
Garage?
车♥库♥呢?
It's hers.
她的车
Well, maybe she didn't drive.
也许她没有开车去
Neil said she did.
Neil说她开了
She could have rented a car. The battery might be flat.
可能她租了车子 自家的车可能没电了
Try it, then.
那试试看
All right, let's have a quick peak.
好吧 我们就检查看看
God, no.
老天啊 不要啊
No, nothing.
没事 没什么
It's Neil.
是Neil
He'll go mad! What do we do? Tell him you're worried sick.
他会疯掉的 我要怎么办 告诉他你很担心
You've been up all night.
你担心了一整晚
Get a name for this aunt. A number, if you can.
如果可以 问他拿姑姑的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
I'll be outside, don't worry.
我就出去 别担心
Hi Deborah, it's Louise. There's no one in your office.
你好Deborah 我是Louise 你们办公室没人在
No. I'm doing Christmas shopping and Jackson's on a job.
对啊 我在买♥♥圣诞节的东西 Jackson去工作了
But he's OK though, is he?
他还好吧?
Spiritually or bodily? Bodily.
精神还是身体? 身体
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表