剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
A few hours yet, it's Yorkshire.
再过几小时就到了 现在还在约克郡
What? I am from New Zealand.
你说的是什么? 我是新西兰来的
It's Maori.
那是毛利语
What do you call a sheep with no head and no legs.
没有头没有腿的羊是什么?
What? A cloud.
是什么? 云啊
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a swimming pool?
游泳池里没有胳膊没有腿的人是什么?
A fish? Bob.
鱼吗? 漂浮物
That's rubbish. Mum said you had to have me back by five.
胡说 妈妈说了要在五点前把我带回去的
I know, I'm just going to be a minute.
我知道 就一会会就好
But, Dad, you always say that.
爸爸 你老那么说
And I always mean it.
我一向都是说话算话的
Hello. Can I help you? I'm looking for Michelle.
你好 要帮忙吗? 我要找Michelle
There's no-one here by that name.
这儿没有叫这个名字的人
What do you want, Mr... Brodie.
你想干吗 这位先生? Brodie
Jackson Brodie. I'm a private investigator.
我叫Jackson Brodie 我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Your sister hired me to find Tanya.
你妹妹雇了我找Tanya
Please leave. No, it's all right, John.
请回吧 不用了 没事的John
Come into the house, Mr Brodie.
Brodie 请进
Where's my sister now?
我妹妹现在在哪?
She's in Edinburgh. She's a nurse.
她在爱丁堡 她是个护士
And she got in touch with you? She's got engaged.
她为什么找上你? 因为她订婚了
She's thinking of starting a family.
她想要组建个新家庭
She feels like she let Tanya down.
她觉得自己让Tanya失望了
She did bloody let her down!
她确实让Tanya失望了
She was too young,
那时她还太小
the baby was taken into care. For a few years, yes.
孩子被送到了养护院 对啊 只有几年
Then Shirley was going to bring her up.
然后Shirley就会把她养大
That's what we agreed.
这是我们原先说好的
What actually happened that day, Michelle?
Michelle 那天究竟发生了什么?
I fell in love with Keith when I was 17.
我17岁的时候和Keith恋爱了
Got pregnant,
然后怀孕了
was convinced I could have a family and a career.
我以为我可以家庭事业两不误
I wasn't convinced for long.
但好景不常
Be quiet, will you, bug? Be quiet.
安静点 听到了吗? 安静点
Her name's Tanya.
她叫Tanya
Why have you started a vegetable patch, Michelle?
Michelle 你怎么会开菜园?
Because I want to.
因为我想
Just a few courgettes and coriander is not too much to ask, is it?
就种一点南瓜和香菜也不算过分 对吧?
We live on a bloody farm, we're surrounded by vegetables.
我们住在一个农场里 到处都是蔬菜
We live on a bloody potato farm.
我们住在一片马铃薯地里
Shut up! Please ssh.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Let me have her, you're going to give her brain damage shaking her like that.
我来 你再这样摇她 她会脑震荡的
No money, a crying baby, you try studying.
没钱 孩子一直哭个不停 你试着学习
Ssh!
嘘
Ssh, Tanya, ssh.
嘘 Tanya 嘘
Put that down, Michelle.
Michelle 把那东西放下
Why did I do it?
我为什么会那样?
Go on.
继续说
What I'm about to tell you...
我要告诉你的事情..
I've never told another living soul.
我从没跟任何人提过
Not even John.
连John都不知道
Put that down, Michelle.
Michelle把那东西放下
You stupid, selfish bitch! You could have hit her!
你这个又蠢 又自私的婆娘 你会伤到她的
You stupid cow! I hate you!
你个蠢货 我恨你
You're nothing!
你算个什么东西
You're not a mother! You stupid...
连个母亲都做不好 你个蠢货
What are you going to do Michelle?
Michelle你打算怎么办?
You've ruined your bloody life.
你毁了自己的生活
And Tanya's.
你毁了Tanya的生活
You did it.
你居然这样做了
He'd have killed you.
他会打死你的
I had to.
我不得不这样
You go.
你走吧
What?
什么?
Go, Shirley, please.
Shirley走吧 求你了
It's my fault you did this, go!
你这么做都是我的错 走啊
I promise that I'll look after her for you.
我保证我会替你照顾她的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
When I'm old enough, I'll get her and bring her up.
我一够年纪我会带她走把她养大
I'm going to phone the police
我会报♥警♥
and I'm going to tell them this is how I found you.
然后告诉他们我到这时你就这样了
All right?
好吗?
All right, Michelle?
Michelle好吗?
Give her a fresh start, Shirley,
给她个新生活 Shirley
be the mother to her that I can't be.
替我做个好母亲
I thought she killed him for me, to protect me.
我以为她这么做都是为了我 为了保护我
I thought she did it for Tanya.
我以为她是为Tanya好
All those years in prison...
在监狱这些年来...
I thought the one good thing was that
我一直以为唯一做对的事情就是
Tanya was with Shirley...
让Tanya和Shirley在一起
having a decent life.
过着体面的生活
Do you want me to find Tanya? For you?
你想不想让我替你找到Tanya?
I never loved my baby, Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生 我从未爱过我的孩子
Does that shock you?
是不是很吃惊?
Well, you were very young, you were stressed. No.
那时你还年轻 压力也很大 不要了
It's better for her this way.
这样对她最好
There are indications that her life's not been a bed of roses.
种种迹象表明她过得并不好
Drugs, prostitution. That's not fair!
吸毒 卖♥♥淫 这不对
Don't you bloody dare play God with our lives, Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生 你怎么能这样对我们
You leave me and Tanya in peace.
你离我和Tanya远远的
Your daughter plays a mean game of croquet, Mr Brodie.
Brodie先生 你女儿槌球玩的很好
Come out and play. It's fun.
出来和我们一起玩啊 很有意思的
I'll make a fresh pot of tea.
我去沏壶茶
Mr Brodie was just going.
Brodie先生要走了
Are you all right, Dad?
爸爸 你没事吧?
I'm fine, why do you ask?
我没事 怎么这么问?
I need to stop at one more place on the way home, OK?
回去的时候我再去个地方 好吗?
Hey, Niamh, this is Marlee, your niece.
嘿 Niamh这是你的侄女Marlee
Do they play croquet in New Zealand?
她们在新西兰也玩槌球吗?
Only with children's heads, I imagine.
我想只有跟小孩子玩吧
It's probably best not to mention those two,
我们最好不要告诉你妈妈
John and Michelle, to your mum.
我们今天见了John和Michelle
Why not?
为什么?
You know...
你知道的...
Oi, out!
喂 你下来
Quintus?
Quintus?
It was you.
是你啊
I told you I am not taking money off your aunt, all right?!
我说过我没有从你阿姨那里拿钱的
Sorry. Sorry!
对不起 对不起
I warned you to stay away from my great aunt.
我警告过你离我的叔祖母远点
Dad?
爸爸?
Get back in the car.
回车上去
Awesome.
真了不起
In the car!
回车里去!
Hi. Hey.
你好 好
Oh, my God, what's happened?
天哪 这是怎么了?
I know it looks bad, but...
我知道这看起来很糟 但是...
We went to the graveyard
我们去墓地祭拜
and then I played croquet with a vicar
我跟一个牧师玩了会槌球
and then Dad beat this man up.
后来爸爸把他海扁了一顿
A client. OK.
其实上 是一个客户
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
You begged me to let you spend quality time with your daughter,
你恳求我多给你点和女儿相处的时光
then you take her to work and put her in danger?
你竟然带着她去工作 还让她遭遇危险?
Course I didn't.
我根本没有
But I wasn't in any danger
我没有遇到危险
cos Dad broke the man's arm.
因为爸爸打断了那人的胳膊
Oh, OK, in you go, sweetheart, in.
好啦 快进去 宝贝
He just turned up.
那人不知道为啥冒出来了
You've blown it.
都被你搞砸了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表