剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Although we won't know for sure
但毒物分♥析♥报告未出来之前
until the toxicology reports come back.
没人敢肯定
Thought you might want to have a look
我觉得Tucker警官接手前
before DI Tucker takes over.
你会想来看看的
'Jackson? We've found another body.
'Jackson吗? 我们又发现一具尸体了
'Jackson? Are you all right?' Yeah.
'Jackson? 你还好吧? 嗯
I'll see you there.
那里见
Oh, Jesus.
噢 天啊
It's her.
是她
The cleaner. You're absolutely sure?
那个清洁工 你确定?
She said she'd get in trouble for talking to me.
她说过和我谈话会给她带来麻烦的
There's nothing to indicate she was murdered.
没有任何迹象表明她是被谋杀的
Yeah, but you know she was,
是啊 但你明白其实她是被谋杀的
that's why you called me.
要不然你也不会打给我了
It's a double murder now.
现在是个双尸案了
Except we don't have a body for the drowned girl.
除了我们还没有找到溺水女孩那尸体
Don't.
住嘴
I don't think Mr Brodie likes you very much, Marcus.
Brodie先生可不怎么喜欢你 Marcus
Right, you'd better find out
是啊 你最好快点查出
where Favours is as quick as possible and turn it over.
Favours这家公♥司♥在哪吧 查个底朝天
You don't decide what we do, Brodie.
Brodie 你无权决定我们应该做什么
I do, though. Go and find the cleaning company.
但是 我有这个权利 去查那个清洁公♥司♥
Ma'am.
遵命 长官
I'm sorry about the urn.
骨灰坛的事我很抱歉
My mother?
我妈?
I wouldn't worry about it.
我一点都不担心那事
You've not been home yet, have you?
你还没回过家 是吗?
Where have you been all night,
一整晚你都去哪了?
or shouldn't I ask? Yorkshire.
抑或我不该多嘴问你? 约克郡
I went to see my brother.
我去看我哥哥了
And how was that?
怎么样?
Yeah.
还好
He set me straight on a few things.
他让我想透了一些事
Hey.
嘿
Hey. You said you didn't mind if I stayed over.
嘿 你说过不介意我留下过夜的
I don't. Where have you been?
我是不介意 你都去哪了?
Can we talk about it later?
以后再谈这个好吗?
I'm intrigued.
我很好奇
My boyfriend stays out all night,
我男朋友夜不归宿
and I'm wondering where he was.
我一直都在想他到底是去哪里了
Boyfriend?
男朋友?
Is that what I am now?
我现在是你男朋友?
I thought you said we weren't a couple.
我记得你说过我们不是情侣
You said we were...
你说过我们是...
what was it?
是什么来着?
You and me, that's what you called us.
你和我 你是这么说我们的吧
Lover, then.
那就是情人了
That's what we are, lovers.
我们现在是情人关系
So? So, can we talk about it later, please?
然后呢? 所以我们晚点再谈 可以吗?
Come to bed.
上♥床♥来
I've got to go out. What's so important?
我得出去一趟 什么事这么要紧?
Has someone died?
死人了吗?
Or just said, "Help me, Jackson?"
还是谁跟你说 Jackson帮帮我?
I've got to go and see Marlee.
我得出去见Marlee
You have remembered my play?
还记得我表演的事吗?
You are coming?
你会来吗?
Yes, of course.
我肯定会去的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Or break a leg, or whatever.
或者断条胳膊小腿什么的
Jackson Brodie?
是Jackson Brodie吗?
You've been making trouble.
你一直在自找麻烦
You should have kept your nose out, son.
混♥蛋♥ 不要多管闲事
Stop! Stop it!
住手 住手!
I'm calling the police.
我报♥警♥了
That's not right.
这样是不对的
That's dirty behaviour!
真下流!
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧? 我没事
Hello. 'Louise, it's Jackson'.
喂 Louise 我是Jackson'
Hiya. I need you to go to Martin Canning's house.
你好 去Martin Canning房♥子那边看看
What, the author? 'Yes, the author.'
那个作家那里? 对 就是那个作家
How do you know him?
你怎么知道他的?
Because I think he's in danger.
因为我想他有危险了
Would you stop giving me orders?
能不能不要对我发号♥施令?
'I just wish you'd do something I ask of you, for once,'
'我只希望这次你能这样做 就这一次'
as a favour.
就当是做个人情
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法吧
Oh, bollocks.
噢 妈的
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表