剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
What flat is this? Four.
这是几号♥公♥寓♥? 四号♥
Number four, aye.
是四号♥ 没错
Billy stashed some stuff of ours here. Reggie took it.
Billy把我们的东西♥藏♥在这里 Reggie把它拿走了
I never heard of him.
我从来没听过他
Tell him we'll be back...bitch.
告诉他我们还会再来...婊♥子♥
Oi, come here!
喂 过来!
Oi, you little shit!
喂 你们这两个混♥蛋♥!
Come on, then, granddad! Oh, dear, dear, dear.
来呀 快点啊 老头子 噢 天啊 天啊 天啊
Wanker.
傻帽
So what were they after?
他们在找什么呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Did they say anything?
他们说了什么没?
OK, let's call your mum. She's on holiday.
好吧 给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 她在度假
"Dear Reggie. Hotel very nice and clean, food plentiful."
"亲爱的Reggie 旅馆很干净舒适 食物充足"
"Our waiter's Manuel, like in Fawlty Towers."
"我们的服务生叫Manuel 和非常大酒店里一样"
"Drinking lots of sangria - naughty, naughty!"
"还喝了很多很多桑格里厄汽酒 嘻嘻 我不乖!"
"Missing you loads."
"好想你哟"
"Take good care of your brother, OK? Back soon."
"好好照顾你哥哥好吗? 我很快就回来"
"Love, Mum. kiss kiss kiss".
"爱你的 妈妈 啵啵啵"
Do you remember everything?
你过目不忘吗?
Important stuff. Right.
重要的事情都是 对
Well, let's call Louise.
那我们给Louise打电♥话♥吧
No! I don't want the police involved.
不!我不想警♥察♥参与进来
Mum'll go mad! All right.
我妈会疯掉的 好吧
Where's this brother of yours? Let me just clear up!
你哥哥在哪? 让我收拾好再说!
I'm fine, I'll be OK.
我很好 我会没事的
You came about Jo, right?
你是为了Jo过来的吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Erm... Andrew Jones is dead.
唔...Andrew Jones死了
He killed himself, looks like. Looks like?
看起来像自杀 看起来?
Either way, I'm sure Dr Hunter will be home soon.
不管怎样 我肯定Hunter医生很快会回家了
Why did you join the police, Marcus?
Marcus 你为什么要当警♥察♥?
Oh, eh...
哦 额...
Usual reasons, really.
理由很普通啦
Erm... Public sector pension.
额...公共部门养老金
Wanted to try and make a difference.
想要为社会做些改变
What about you, boss?
你呢 头儿?
I wanted to hit people with a stick.
我就想拿警棍打人
Bloody woman!
该死的女人!
Who's that?
谁啊?
Mrs Michelle Moore.
Michelle Moore女士
She's run off with some bloke from accounts
听说她跟一个小子跑了
and her husband's taken it badly.
她丈夫受了很大的刺♥激♥
He's one of Brodie's lunatics.
他是Brodie的一个精神病患者
You gave her your mobile.
你把你的号♥码给她了
He was stalking her Marcus, you shouldn't do that.
他当时在跟踪她 Marcus 你不应该这么做的
Yeah, I know, sorry.
是 我知道 对不起
It was... Stupid Damsel in Distress Syndrome.
就...就是怨妇综合症
Not our problem. Pass it onto uniform.
不是我们的问题 拍拍屁♥股♥别管
Yes, boss.
是 头儿
Hit people with a stick, Marcus.
Marcus 用警棍打人
And don't give them your mobile.
别把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他们
Oww!
噢!
Now, look, that one is pretty.
看 那件很漂亮
Too short. Right, well, what are you going to buy her, Jackson?
太短了 好吧 Jackson 那你准备给她买♥♥什么?
Early Christmas present.
早到的圣诞礼物
Thank you, Santa.
谢谢了 圣诞老人
There might be a weird message on your phone from me.
手♥机♥里估计有我奇怪的留言
Just delete it. I was very drunk.
赶紧删了吧 我当时喝醉了
So I asked around about your new friends.
我打听了下你新朋友们的情况
The ginger one's Ian, the tattooed one Craig.
金发的人叫Ian 有纹身的叫Craig
They're a pair of knuckle draggers who work drugs, around Reggie's estate.
这对低能在Reggie住的一带贩毒
Reggie's not into drugs. How the hell would you know?
Reggie没沾上毒品 你怎么会知道?
Because I know.
我就是知道
Nobody knows anybody Jackson. You told me that.
Jackson 谁都不了解谁 是你告诉我的
Still there. Well, Andrew Jones
钱还在啊 Andrew Jones
only used your ID to hire a car,
只是用你的身份证租了辆车
so I figure you're about even.
所以我觉得这事就这么算了吧
Mr Brodie. Out there.
Brodie先生 出去
Mr Brodie, she called the police. She's not coming...
Brodie先生 她报♥警♥了 她没来...
Wait out there.
在外面候着
We still don't know how he got the gun,
我们还是不清楚他是怎么拿到枪的
but he's an ex con, it can't be that tough.
但是他是个老骗子 这对他来说小意思
Russian's down the pub would have sold him one for 50 quid.
可能是酒吧里的俄♥国♥佬50镑一把卖♥♥给他的
You should tell a policeman about that. Guys.
你应该把这事告诉警♥察♥ 伙计们
Mr Moore, am I going to have to ask
Moore先生 需不需要我出面
this police officer here to escort you from the premises?
请这位警官护送你离开鄙处吗?
Have you missed me? Not really. It's been really peaceful, actually.
想我不? 还真没有 实际上清静多了
Course I have, you idiot! Every minute of every day.
当然想了 傻瓜! 每分每秒
So what have you been up to? Finding people?
那你都忙什么去了? 找人?
Trying to find people.
试着寻人来着
Trying not to lose any more.
尽量不再失去更多
Listen, I wanted to talk about what you've been up to, OK?
听着 和我说说你都在忙什么 行不?
I've not been up to much.Just having fun.
我忙的事多着呢 不亦乐乎
I mean, it's fun out here.
这边太好玩了
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Surfing, for instance, is dangerous.
比如说冲浪 很危险
You need proper instruction.
你需要适当的指导
I've got proper instruction, Dad.
我已经有适当的指导了 爸爸
From who? That bloke? Stuart
谁教的? 那小子? Stuart
Yeah, who's Stuart?
哦 谁是Stuart?
He's a neighbour. He's teaching me how to surf.
他住我隔壁 教我怎么冲浪
He's a one-parent family, as well.
他也是单亲家庭的孩子
We're not a one-parent family. I'm your dad!
我们不是单亲家庭 我是你♥爸♥!
As soon as I can, I'll come down and remind you what I look like.
我会尽快过来提醒你我长啥样
Marlee!
Marlee!
Coming! Right, got to go, Dad.
来啦! 我得走了 老爸
Love you. Well, hold on!
爱你 喂 等等!
Great. "You have 12 million voicemails."
好极了 "您有一千两百万条留言"
"Where are you, Jackson?"
"Jackson 你在哪?"
"Last seen in the company of a teenage girl."
"上次看到你时 身边有个小丫头陪着"
"Do you know, I bloody despair of you, man, I do?"
"该死的 你知道我对你有多绝望吗?"
"Jackson, how dare you walk out of hospital in your state?"
"Jackson 你怎么可以就那样走出医院"
"And how dare you speak to me like that in there?"
"而且你竟敢在那儿那么和我说话?"
It's not cooked, is it?
这没煮熟吧?
No, the outside...is cooked.
不 外面...熟了
So, 50% of it is cooked!
所以有一半熟啦!
The wine's good.
酒不错
That's only because you brought it.
那纯粹是因为是你带来的
Yes, well,
是 好吧
I've got a terrible confession to make. What?
我想来个很糟糕的告白 什么?
I didn't come here for the food.
我来这儿不是为了吃东西
Oh, bloody Archie. Ignore it.
噢 该死的Archie 别管他
No, I can't leave him out there. I can't?
不 我不能把他晾在外面
Oh, piss off!
滚开!
Sorry, I know it's late.
对不起 我知道太晚了
That would be why I told you to piss off. That and a few thousand
这就是我让你滚开的原因
other reasons, which I can't even begin to go into now.
还有上千个理由 我就不一一说出来了
Yeah. What did I say to you at the hosp-...
嗯 在医院里我跟你说了什...
Hey!
嘿!
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Oddly enough, that was exactly what I was thinking.
奇怪的是 我也是这么想的
Are you coming in?
你要进来吗?
Erm...
额...
I've brought some rather nice wine around for Louise and I to share.
我带了点好喝的葡萄酒 供Louise和我分享
Can I get you a little? Er...
要给你来点吗? 额...
Great. She's made some souffle, they're very nice.
太好了 她做了些蛋奶酥 很不错
Have one. Have them all.
尝一个吧 全吃掉吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Look... I...
那个...我...
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表