剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
It seems the gods have plans for all of us,
你说呢
wouldn't you say?
你能否答应我的条件
Do I have your word?
只有一个小问题
There's just one small problem.
你的同盟 安特蒂亚
Your ally, Antedia.
我这一辈子见过很多恐怖的东西
You know, I have seen some grim things in my time,
但她要对你做的事...
but what she's got planned for you...
如果你能保证我的族人的安全
If you guarantee the safety of my people,
我可以任她处置
I will give myself over to her.
这个提议的确很有诱惑力
Well, that would certainly sweeten the deal.
能让大家都好办一点
Make things easier for all of us.
你的族人今夜可以吃个饱饭了
Your people will sleep with full bellies tonight,
早晨醒来迎接新的黎明
wake up in the morning to a new dawn.
代表君主
On behalf of the Emperor,
我接受你的投降
I accept the terms of your surrender.
但我还有一个条件
With one condition of my own.
什么
And what is that?
让你看看
Let me show you...
帝国到底是如何运作的
how the Empire really works.
看到了吗
Are you watching?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
这边走 女王 快点
This way, my queen, hurry.
该死的罗马混♥蛋♥
Fucking Roman bastard!
吉尔达斯在哪
Where's Gildas?
弓箭手
Archers!
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
不...
No...
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不...
No... no...
不 不 不 不...
No, no, no, no...
我的孩子
My boy!
不要...
No, no, no...
现在...
Now...
还有一件事
one more thing.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know where she is.
是你帮她逃跑的
You helped her escape.
现在 立刻告诉我
Now, you tell me.
如果相比于土地 城♥堡♥
If you want her more than these lands,
你更想得到她的话
more than this fortress,
那就说明了她的强大
then that means that she's powerful,
她是个威胁
she's a threat,
只要她还活着
and as long as she is out there,
你就没有赢
you haven't won.
你还没有赢
You haven't won.
这是...
Now, this...
你最后的机会
is your last chance.
她在哪
Where is she?
反正她不在这里
She's out there.
如果你的舌头不告诉我
If your tongue won't tell me,
我只能问问你的心了
then I will ask your heart.
回地狱去吧
Go back to hell.
对不起
Sorry.
我决定留在这里
I've decided to stay.
我得继续学习
I need to learn.
我也是
Me too.
但不是在这里
But not here.
再见 费伦
Goodbye, Phelan.
- 照顾好... - 我会的
- T...Take care of... - I will.
我们会再见的
We'll meet again.
你怎么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
我能感觉到
I can feel it in my bones.
她决定留下来吗
She's staying?
是的
Yes.
神安排好了我们所有人的命运
The gods have a fate for all of us.
你得去寻找你的命运
You must find yours.
这个世界还有一丝光明
But there is a light in this world.
新的光明
A new light.
尽管火焰很小
The flame is small now,
风很大
and the winds are strong,
但它在燃烧
but it burns.
就在外面
It's out there.
在某个地方
Somewhere.
你的任务就是去找到它
It is now your task to find it.
如果你能找到那丝光明
If you can find that light,
保护它
and protect it,
助它成长
and help it grow,
它会变强
it will grow strong.
强于国王
Stronger than Kings.
强于帝国
Stronger than Empires...
德鲁伊祭司的时代结束了
The Age of the Druids is over.
这是新时代的开端
This is a New Age,
凯迪族的新黎明
the Dawn of the Cantii.
万岁...
All hail...
阿梅纳女王
Queen Amena!
阿梅纳女王万岁
All hail Queen Amena!
阿梅纳女王万岁 阿梅纳女王万岁
All hail Queen Amena! All hail Queen Amena!
神已死
The gods are dead.
神已死
The gods are dead!
神已死
The gods are dead!
神已死
The gods are dead...
凯迪族的费伦 沐浴于光辉之中
Lie down in the light, Phelan of the Cantii.
沐浴于光辉之中
Lie down in the light.
所有声音
The voices,
所有吟唱
all singing,
汇聚成一
as one.
希望就是盲父亲的
Hope is the small daughter
小女儿
of a blind father.
我知道接下来要发生什么了
I know what happens next.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表