剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
but, and this is the important part...
成为罗马人后
as Romans,
克劳迪亚斯大帝将变成你们的守护人
Emperor Claudius will become your protector.
你们的敌人就会变成我们的敌人
Your enemies will be our enemies...
通常 这对他们来说是件坏事
which is always bad for them
对你们而言却是幸事
and good for you.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
慢慢想
Take your time.
你需要考量的事太多了
Lots to think about.
我知道我在想什么
I know my mind.
我有个提议
I have my own offer.
让他看看
Show him.
你看到了 这样的伤口
You've seen such a wound...
就跟你们的太监一样
your eunuchs...
但不该在我的儿子身上
but not on my son.
在我的王子身上
Not on my prince.
这样确实不好 但是...
Well, that's not good, but...
就算帝王在这儿也帮不到你
I don't think even the Emperor can help you there.
过来 乖儿子
Come here, my love.
女王 是谁干下这等恶事
Who did this abomination, Queen?
两年前 德鲁伊祭司来找我
Two summers ago, the Druids came.
他们说祖先想要我的孩子
They said the ancestors wanted my boy
去联合雷格尼部落和凯迪部落
to be the union between Regni and Cantii...
那是我唯一的儿子
my only son.
所以我拒绝了
I refused.
我说祖先得亲口告诉我才行
I said the ancestors would have to tell me themselves.
所以我去了
So I went there.
我渡过河来到那里
I crossed over to the other place...
那是段悲惨的旅途
a harrowing trip...
我见到了死去的祖先
I met with my dead.
他们跟我说
They told me...
"让他去联姻
"Marry him.
让你的儿子与我们的敌人联姻"
Marry your son to our enemy."
我觉得当时我就快死了
I thought I'd sooner die,
但我感受到祖先的力量在我背后
but I felt the strength of my dead behind me.
所以我向他们妥协了
So I conceded to them.
克兰曾是他的新娘
Kerra was his bride...
她是比勒诺的女儿
daughter of Pellenor.
在他们新婚之夜
On the night of their wedding,
在婚床上
in their bed,
她用手握着我儿子
she took my boy in her hand...
温情似水
gentle,
像一个妻子那样 柔情蜜意
with the sweetness a wife should...
直到他硬了
until she had him hard,
然后用她凯迪人的小刀
and then, with her Cantii knife,
把我的未来
she cut out my future
拦根斩断了
at the root.
我听到他的惨叫声从营地传来
I heard his cries from our camp...
我的儿子
my boy,
婚床上浸满了他的鲜血
bleeding his life into his wedding sheet.
神灵怎么能将他置于这般境地
How could the gods leave him so...
而让始作俑者逍遥法外
and she who did this be gone?
是神已经抛弃我了吗
Had the gods forsaken me?
我不明白
I could not understand...
但是我现在明白了
but now I do.
你就是为我的复仇而来的
You're here for my revenge.
是神灵派你来这里的
They sent you.
雷格尼人会接纳你
The Regni will accept you here,
但只是作为共同对抗凯迪人♥渣♥的盟友
but only as allies against the Cantii scum,
如果你能发誓
if you will swear
把克兰
to deliver Kerra,
比勒诺的女儿
daughter of Pellenor...
活着
to me...
交给我
alive.
确保士兵都吃饱喝足
Make sure the men are fed.
我们要连夜赶过去
We'll ride through the night.
天亮之前
We'll set up camp
我们就能在离克鲁多诺最近的地方安营扎寨
within striking distance of Crugdunon by dawn.
你相信雷格尼人吗
You trust the Regni?
仇恨是最可靠的
Hatred is far more reliable,
而且这些人是被神憎恨的
and by God, do these people hate.
我需要你来带领军队
I need you to lead the column.
保持负重行军 直到天亮
Maintain a loaded march till dawn.
什么
What?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
等天亮时在营地见吧
I'll meet you at the dawn camp.
军队的指挥权先交给你
You have the command.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
将军
General!
这个任务中有些战略因素
There are strategic elements to this mission
我不能和任何人谈
I can't discuss,
包括你
not even with you.
你不能自己一个人去
You can't go out there on your own.
简直疯了
It's insane.
跟着将军
Go with the General.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
又是这样
Here we go again.
看看我们
Look at us.
雄赳赳气昂昂地走在队列最前面
Cocks in hand, walking head of the column.
现在就干掉这家伙吧 我们说好的
Well, let's do this guy now, like we said.
他说他要去哪了吗
Did he say where he was going?
你知道将军这个人的
You know the General.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我说过我会做的 行了吧
I said I'd do it, all right?
如果你没胆儿 就别抽签
If you don't have the balls, don't draw the straw.
我得选好时机
Need to pick my moment.
跟我们一起干吗
Are you with us?
好
Aye.
动手吧
So let's do it.
长官
Sir...
我们不会再往前走了
we're not going any further.
快点归队
Get back in line.
不
I don't think so.
动手吧
Do it now.
老天 兄弟 快动手啊
For God's sake, man! Do it!
你确定你想清楚了
Are you sure you've thought this through?
快防守
Hold your positions!
布鲁特斯
Brutus!
不要动
Hold!
赶紧回来
Get back here now!
防守阵型
Formation!
让他们过来
Let them come to us!
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
跟我来 这边
With me! This way!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move! Move!
都是写懦夫
Cowards!
要活的
Alive!
活捉他们
I want them alive.
在这扎营吧
Camp here.
如果太阳落山前我还没回来 你们就回到队伍中去
If I'm not back by sunrise, you join the others.
听懂了吗
You understand?
是 将军
Yes, sir.
去他♥娘♥的♥
Fuck me.
看来你拿到了我给你的地图
You got my map, then.
你冒了这么大风险来到这里
You take a great risk in coming here.
你一定很勇敢
You must be very brave.
或者很愚蠢
Or foolish.
最好这趟是值得的
Then it better be worth it.
罗马人 你确定准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready, Rome?
准备好大开眼界了吗
Ready for what you'll find?
准备好了
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表