剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
十足的耐心
and we find the weak point, and we push.
等我们找到他们的弱点就主动出击
We push hard.
强势出击
Five years from now,
五年之后
that sacred forest will be Roman ships,
那片神圣的森林将会变成罗马的战舰
carrying Roman soldiers to the next place,
满载罗马士兵前往下一个战场
and so on and so on.
长此以往
So who do we speak to first?
那我们先去联络谁呢
Give me a chance.
给我个机会
I don't even know the names of the bloody tribes yet.
我都不知道那些该死的部落叫什么
There's something I don't get.
我有一事不明
What's that?
什么
The Emperor says,
皇帝说
"Here's one, lads."
"大伙们 这里有块领土"
Who wants to go back to those islands?
谁想去征服这些小岛
The really fucking terrifying ones up there.
最可怕的岛在那里
Let's go back to that place
让我们再去征服这块土地
Julius Caesar was too scared
尤里乌斯·凯撒根本不敢
to spend more than five minutes in.
在这里多呆五分钟
I mean...
我是说
what do they have up here,
他们这里除了森林和噩梦之外
besides trees and nightmares?
还有什么
But you put your hand up.
但你自告奋勇
Why?
为什么
Why did you petition the Emperor personally?
你为什么亲自去向皇帝请♥命♥
And don't say you didn't because you did.
别说你没去 你就是去了
I know you did.
我知道你去了
What do you think it was
你觉得为什么
made old Caesar come all this way,
凯撒一路打到这里
take one look,
瞥了一眼
and turn straight around?
掉头就撤军了呢
So he ran, and you won't.
他跑了 你却不放弃
Is that it?
是这个原因吗
Is that why you want to fight these crazies?
所以你才想来打这些疯子
Do you remember when we were in Cairo,
你还记得我们在开罗的时候
coming up an alley by the marketplace?
一路从市场的那条巷子进来
We saw these Egyptians standing there.
我们看到一群埃及人站在那里
They were watching a man perform a trick with chickens.
他们在围观一个人用几只鸡表演戏法
No, I don't.
我不记得了
Yes, you do.
你记得的
I don't. I was pissed.
我不记得 我当时醉了
He had one white hen and one black hen,
他有一只白母鸡 一只黑母鸡
and he took a sword,
他拿着一把剑
and he chopped off the head of the white hen.
砍下了白母鸡的头
Then he chopped off the head of the black hen,
然后砍下了黑母鸡的头
put the heads together, and swapped them over.
把头放到一起 交换了一下
And he gave you the white hen with the black head,
他把有黑头的白母鸡给了你
and me the black hen with the white head,
有白头的黑母鸡给了我
and we examined them...
我们检查了一下
and then we put them on the ground,
然后把鸡放到地上
and they ran off...
它们就跑掉了
right through the market.
一路跑出了市场
It was a trick.
那个是个戏法
We examined them.
我们还检查过
So he swapped them or something.
所以他换了鸡还是什么的
He had four chickens.
他有四只鸡
We saw him chop off their heads.
我们亲眼看他把鸡头砍了的
It was a fucking trick, Aulus!
他那是在变戏法 盖里乌斯
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
The next day, I went back to the market,
第二天 我又回到了市场
looking for the old man.
找那个老人
I asked around, and I found him.
我到处打听 找到了他
I went to his house,
去到他家
just this little hovel in a side street.
就是小巷里的一间小茅屋
We went into the yard,
我们来到院子里
and I asked him to show me the trick again.
我让他再给我表演一次那个戏法
Only this time, I had two slaves with me.
不过这次 我带了两个奴隶
I tied the slaves up.
我把奴隶绑起来
I gave him a sword,
给了他一把剑
and I said, "You show me."
我说 "表演给我看"
I'll pay you well.
我会给你丰厚的报酬
"I'll give you anything you want."
"你想要什么我都给你"
"You just show me the trick again."
"你只要再给我表演一次戏法"
Guess what happened next.
猜猜接下来发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
What's going on out here?
外面发生了什么
Aulus Plautius.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
I am Numerious Plautius, father to your grandfather,
我是尤米洛斯·普劳提乌斯 你祖父的父亲
tribune to Caesar,
凯撒的护民官
who died on the beaches at Walmer.
我葬身于沃尔默海滩
I bring fell warning from the Underworld.
我从地下世界带来警告
You have desecrated the sacred tree of life.
你们已经亵渎了神圣的生命之树
You must leave these islands.
你们必须离开此地
Return to Soracte, to our estate.
回到索拉克太 我们的领土
Go to the sloping hills of the via Flaminia.
从弗拉米尼亚大道去那倾斜的山坡
There you will find a great and ancient pine.
在那你会找到一棵高大古老的松树
Go to the pen, take the greatest stag,
去围栏里 带上最大的牲口
and make of him a sacrifice there
在那里用它献祭
to Pluto himself.
献祭给普鲁托
There is still time for his anger to be pacified.
现在还有时间平息他的愤怒
You have been warned, Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯 我已经警告过你
Make amends!
做出弥补吧
Make amends!
做出弥补吧
Seize him!
抓住他
This is my reply!
这是我的答复
You bury him!
你去埋了他
Anyone else with a message from the underworld,
还有谁从地下带了信息
speak now!
现在就说
Long live Aulus Plautius.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Long live Aulus Plautius!
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯万岁
Trees and nightmares, Lucius.
森林与噩梦 卢修斯
Trees and nightmares.
森林与噩梦
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表