剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
# 像熟睡时陨落的一颗繁星 #
Thrown like a star in my vast sleep
# 我睁开眼睛 看了一眼 #
I opened my eyes to take a peek
# 发现自己在海边 #
To find that I was by the sea
# 静静地望着 #
Gazing with tranquillity
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
'Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing songs of love
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing Songs of love
不列颠尼亚 第一季第八集
冬季
四个月后
晚餐时间
Supper time!
还有你今早煮的那些叶子和树枝
Those leaves and twigs that you boiled up this morning?
那叫树莓须汤
It's called Bramble-Beard Soup.
你有注意到
Have you noticed
我走不到五十步
that I am not able to walk for more than 50 paces
就要停下来拉肚子吗
without stopping for a crap?
这是后天养成的口味
It's an acquired taste.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你和我的敌人做交易
You made a deal with my enemy.
如果这行不通的话
Antedia's army is standing by
安特蒂亚的军队正在待命
if this doesn't work out,
你还想让我相信你吗
and you want me to trust you?
你想在她死之前和她上♥床♥吗
Do you want to bed her before she dies?
给你点建议 看好你丈夫
Here's some advice... keep an eye on your husband.
给雷格尼人带个话
Send word to the Regni.
他们可以开始围攻了
They can start their siege.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
他跟我比还嫩了点
Not as far as I could shit him.
我想我知道罗马人为什么会来了
I think I know why the Romans came.
最强大的地魔洛卡要来摧毁你了
Lokka, the Great Earth Demon, has come to destroy you.
抓住他们
Seize them!
- 守卫 - 保护女王
- Guards! - Protect the Queen!
你今天犯了个大错误
You have made a big mistake here today.
我们必须一起摧毁洛卡
Together, we must destroy Lokka.
我们一起
Together?
他们在吟唱你的名字 妹妹
They are singing your name, sister.
亡灵在吟唱你的名字
The dead are singing your name!
事实证明
It turns out
你不是个无足轻重 让人讨厌
you're not a pointless, annoying,
爱管闲事的麻烦精
interfering little pain in the ass.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看到伊瑟琳了吗
You saw Islene?
回答我 女儿
Answer me, lass.
- 看到了 - 她跟你讲了一些
- Yes. - She told you something...
关于地狱的 关于你的事情
about the Underworld... about you.
是的
Yes.
外面那个男人
That man out there...
他说有一个预言
he said there's a prophecy.
- 书写了一切 书写了... - 命运
- It's what's written. It's... - Destiny.
他也向我解释了
He explained it to me too.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
如果你看到的真是伊瑟琳
If it was Islene, if that's who you saw,
那就是真的了
then it's true.
这就是我所害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
你要踏上旅程了 女儿
You've a journey to go on, lass,
一次非常重要的旅程 你外面的那个朋友
a very important journey. Your friend out there...
他会照顾你
he's going to take care of you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他跟你说了什么 等等 那你怎么办
What's he been saying? Wait, what about you?
凯特 你要去的地方 会有很大的危险
Cait... where you're going, there's great danger.
不
No.
你不需要带着一个瞎子拖你后腿
You don't need a blind man slowing you down.
- 不 我绝不同意 - 凯特
- No. Absolutely not. - Cait...
你说过我说了算的
You said I'm in charge.
我不会把你扔在这的 就这样
Well, I'm not leaving you, and that's that.
你说了算
You are in charge.
你救了我的命 我相信你会做正确的事
You saved my life. I trust you to do what's right.
我做不到 我不能再次失去你了
I can't do it. I can't lose you again.
过来 你只是要踏上一次旅程而已
Come here. You're just going on a journey.
好吗 那是孩子们都要做的事
All right? That's what children do.
他们长大之后 就会远行
They grow up, they go on their way,
然后再回来
and then they come back
告诉他们的老父亲一路上的奇闻趣事
and tell their old dad all about it.
也许不会是在这个世界
Now, it may not be in this world,
但是我知道我还会见到你的
but I know I'll see you again.
还有你的姐姐 我们都会团聚的
Your sister too. We'll all be together.
你要去哪里呢
Where will you go?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
他们在呼唤你了 凯特
They're calling for you, Cait.
你知道你的使命
You know what you have to do...
为了我
for me...
为了伊瑟琳 为了我们大家
for Islene... for us all.
把我带到向南的路上
Put me on the Southern Road.
那条的路我可是烂熟于心了
I know that path like the back of my hand.
你自己怎么走啊
How will you manage?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你最好别搞砸 流浪汉
You better have this right, Outcast,
否则我有没有眼睛都会找到你
or I will find you, eyes or no eyes.
你还没注意到
Before you know it,
就会满地找你的眼睛了
you'll be searching 'round the floor for yours.
- 明白了吗 - 很清楚
- Clear? - Crystal.
什么
What?
你不冷吗 母亲
Are you not cold, Mother?
谢谢你 我亲爱的儿子
Thank you, my darling boy.
我熊熊燃烧的复仇之心让我不惧严寒
My burning need for vengeance keeps me toasty.
已经四个月了
It's been four moons.
也许我们应该和他们谈判
Perhaps we should parley.
谈什么判
Parley my balls.
事情才开始变得有趣呢
This is just getting interesting.
肉已经吃完了
The meat is finished.
猪 母鸡 牛
The hogs, hens, cattle...
甚至马都吃光了
even the horses.
我们仓库里还剩多少小麦
How much wheat do we have left in the store?
还能吃两个月
Two moons' worth.
- 那我们就吃面包 - 够两个月
- Then we eat bread. - For two moons.
那就喝粥
Then porridge.
能吃三个月 然后呢
For three moons. Then what?
是冬天里的三个月
Three winter moons.
等严冬来了
When winter bites,
到时候我们看看她在外面会怎么样
we'll see how she likes it out there.
我们看看谁的意志力更强
We'll see whose will is stronger.
你们一定好奇我为什么把你们召集过来
You must be wondering why I summoned you all here.
这是阿舒尔·拉姆和他的弟弟阿齐兹
This is Ashur Ram and his brother, Aziz,
从亚述平原来的
from the plains of Assyria.
我认识阿舒尔·拉姆
I know Ashur Ram.
我们遇到过好几次
Our paths have crossed many times...
谁没听说过外号♥爱尔兰乌鸦的赫拉
and who has not heard of Hella, The Irish Raven,
暴君杀手
Slayer of Pharaohs.
她的事迹在四国传颂
Her deeds are fabled in all the four corners...
我不知道你还有他们是谁
I've no idea who you are. Them neither.
金子在哪
Where's the gold?
你的信使说预先会给一百苏勒德斯
Your messenger said a hundred solidus, up front.
你不想先知道你的任务吗
Don't you want to know your task first?
我想先看到金子
First I want to see the gold.
你在找谁 将军
Who is it you seek, General?
一个凯迪小女孩
One of the Cantii. A young girl.
四个月前她和她的盲父
She left the Citadel four months ago
离开了城♥堡♥
with her blind father.
一个小女孩和她的盲父吗
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表