剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Father, I lied to you.
父亲 我对你撒谎了
Islene's...
伊瑟琳已经...
Islene's dead.
伊瑟琳已经死了
Where are you, my gods?
我信仰的神啊 你们在哪里啊
Where... are... my... gods?
你们... 在哪里... 啊...
When I was cold,
当我寒冷时
you kept me warm.
你曾给我温暖
When I wept, you comforted me.
当我哭泣时 你曾给我安慰
I will protect you.
我会保护你
I will protect you.
我会保护你
Have you spoken to them yet? Who?
你和他们聊过了吗 谁们
The Druids. You need their blessing.
德鲁伊祭司们 你需要他们的保佑
You are a monster.
你真是个怪物
Well, if you won't speak with them,
如果你不和他们聊
I will.
我去
If you knew who I was,
如果你了解我是什么人
you would not be here.
你就不会来这里了
My plans... have changed.
我的计划... 变了
Since when?
什么时候变的
Since I saw the General.
当我看到将军的时候
Since I looked in his eyes.
当我直视他的双眼的时候
He's not a man.
他不是人
He's something else,
他是别的什么东西
something far, far stronger.
某种非常强大的东西
Behold the power of Rome!
一睹罗马的雄风
Behold the power of Rome!
一睹罗马的雄风
You are Queen Kerra of the Cantii.
你就是凯迪的克兰女王
The scariest thing,
最可怕的
your biggest fear...
你最敬畏的...
his name is Aulus Plautius.
就是盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Pellenor is dead.
比勒诺已经死了
His daughter is to be crowned queen.
他的女儿即将加冕为女王
Well, that's handy.
手脚很快嘛
What's all this, then?
这些都是什么
I'd say calculations.
我觉得是计算
I thought the Celts didn't write anything down.
我以为凯尔特人是不会把任何东西写下来的
They don't. These are the gods'.
他们是不会 这些是神写下的
The gods wrote these.
是神记下了这些
Well, that explains it.
好吧
What's that?
那是什么
A message...
一则信息...
to an old friend.
留给一位老友的
Ye Gods...
神啊...
Thrown like a star in my vast sleep
# 像熟睡时陨落的一颗繁星 #
I opened my eyes to take a peek
# 我睁开眼睛 看了一眼 #
To find that I was by the sea
# 发现自己在海边 #
Gazing with tranquillity
# 静静地望着 #
'Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
Came singing songs of love
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
Came singing songs of love
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
With these new eyes,
用这双新眼睛
he can see further than the hawk.
他目光所及更胜雄鹰
He sees the beginning of time.
能洞悉时光伊始
Does he see you?
他能看见你吗
He can see everything now,
他现在能看见一切了
but not with these.
但不是用这双眼睛
Now, these are for the crows.
这是为乌鸦准备的
A span of oak will give our king strength
一截橡木 赐予我们的国王力量
on his journey to the underworld.
支撑他走向地下世界
When will the Queen be crowned?
女王何时才能加冕呢
She has until sunset to make her choice.
她必须在日落前做出决定
What if she says no?
如果她拒绝呢
Then she defies the gods...
那她就是逆神而行...
and the crows will feast for days.
那样的话 乌鸦们接下来几天就都能大饱口福了
My Queen.
女王大人
The Druids are fiends.
德鲁伊祭司是魔鬼
They don't speak for the gods.
他们并非神的代言人
They feed their own needs and ambitions.
而是在满足自己的需求与野心
Gods...
神...
Veran's the devil himself.
韦兰就是魔鬼
Send for the Roman general.
派人去罗马将军那里
Let us make peace with the spirits of the past.
让我们与逝去的灵魂和解
As one cycle ends,
一段轮回结束
so the next begins.
新的轮回也将开始
Bit early.
现在就喝酒 有点早吧
Go to hell.
去死吧
Did you see her face?
你看到她的表情了吗
She can barely keep from grinning.
她几乎掩饰不住脸上的笑容
Don't be ridiculous.
别犯傻了
You think this wasn't her plan all along?
你难道不认为这一切都是她的计划吗
Why do you think she went to the Romans?
你觉得她为什么会去找罗马人
She betrayed your father,
她背叛了你的父亲
and you stood by and did nothing.
而你却袖手旁观 无所作为
If you hadn't been so pathetic,
如果你不这么差劲的话
your father would have seen sense.
你的父亲也早应有所察觉
He would still be alive,
他就不会死了
and when he died, you would be king,
而他死去之日 便是你加冕之时
but no...
但事实不是这样的
you didn't dare even speak with them.
你甚至不敢与他们说话
You appall me.
你真是让我大吃一惊
There is nowhere in this whole world
这世上没有比你
such weakness,
更软弱
such craven, lily-livered...
更怯懦 胆小的...
Fuck...
该死的
Fuck you!
你去死吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on!
放手来吧
Your Regni whore is miles away.
你的雷格尼情人离这里远得很呢
Why don't you do it?
你为什么不动手啊
Do it...
动手啊
or are you too weak even for that now?
还是你现在连这都不敢了
Come on. Come on...
来啊 动手啊
Fuck me!
上我啊
Come on.
来啊
Yeah, that's it. Fuck me.
这就对了 快上我啊
What a surprise.
真让人惊讶
All talk, and no action.
总是空谈 毫无行动
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Why don't you go and try and fuck your sister?
为什么你不去干♥你♥的妹妹呢
Hmm?
怎么样
Maybe then you can get it up.
也许这样你就能硬了
Come on.
去呀
Come on...
去呀...
Give it a go, mm?
去试试看吧
Hmm?
怎么样
Maybe the Druids would like it.
也许德鲁伊祭司会很喜欢这样
Come on.
快去啊
Come on!
去呀
Go and stick it up the Queen.
去尝尝女王的滋味
I swear, if I had a cock,
我发誓 我要是男人
that's what I'd be doing right now.
这就是我现在要做的事
Oh, god, look at you.
神呐 看看你自己
You're more woman than man!
比起男人 你更像个女人
So clever. So wise.
这么精明 这么智慧
Where has it all got you?
又得到了什么呢
You're not a king.
你不是王
You're not a husband.
也不是个丈夫
You're nothing.
你是个废物
Hey...
嘿...
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表