剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
是的 长官
That's right, Praefectus.
你看见什么了吗
Did you see anything?
比如什么
What like?
比如一个盲人解开了绳子
Like a blind man freeing himself
从守卫森严的营地里逃跑了
and escaping from a heavily-armed camp?
是有一些事...
There was something...
什么
What?
一个小女孩
A small girl.
肤色苍白
Pale.
深褐色的头发
Mousey hair.
她叫他"父亲"
She called him "Father".
是她放了他
She freed him.
你之前就没想到要上报这件事吗
And you didn't think to mention this before?
该死 该死的
Shit, shit, shit!
快起来
Get up.
站起来
Get on your feet.
我们得离开这儿
We're getting out of here.
快走
Move.
她想和你谈谈
She wants to talk.
不是在野外
Not in the field,
而是在她的城♥堡♥里
in her fortress.
那我们就去谈
Then talk we shall.
什么 那我们就这样罢休吗
What, so we just let this pass?
放弃一切 任由她摆布吗
Roll over, let her tickle your tummy.
我们现在应对的是新政♥权♥
We're dealing with a new regime now.
你怎么看 维达斯
What do you think, Vitus?
你觉得我们能说服新任女王
Do you think we can persuade the new queen
描绘帝国的灿烂未来吗
of a golden future inside the Empire?
她不像她的父亲 是不是
She's not like her father, is she?
我是说 如果能用情理取胜的话
I mean, why waste Roman lives
为什么还要在战场上
on the battlefield
白白牺牲罗马士兵的生命呢
when common sense can win?
反正伤不到我
No skin off my nose.
这才对
That's the spirit.
维达斯 遭遇伏击的那天
Vitus, the day of the ambush,
有个当时和你在一起的军团士兵
we've a legionary here who was with you,
声称是维斯帕先派他回这里的
claims Vespasian sent him back here.
他是这样说的吗
Is that his story?
天呐
Oh, dear.
召集一个先遣队
Assemble an advance party.
我们要前去克鲁多诺
We'll march to Crugdunon
和克兰女王谈判
and parlay with Queen Kerra.
趁我还没忘
Before I forget,
关于那个失明的囚徒
the blind prisoner.
那个逃兵说他知道他是怎么逃跑的
Laughing Boy says he knows how he escaped.
哦 怎么回事
Oh? How?
一个小女孩
A little girl.
他的女儿
His daughter.
她闯进了营地 放了他
She broke into camp and freed him.
什么
What?
一个小女孩吗
A little girl?
他满嘴胡言
He's a bullshitter.
我发誓 等我找到他
I swear, when I find him,
我他妈一定杀了他
I will fucking kill him!
他说那个女孩长什么样了吗
Did he say what she looked like?
小小的 肤色苍白
Small, pale,
黑色斗篷
dark cloak,
深褐色头发
mousey hair.
她叫他"父亲"
She called him "Father."
他亲眼看见的吗
Oh, he saw this happen?
我都说了
I told you,
他满嘴胡言
he's a bullshitter.
但是我很清楚
But I know this much,
有人放了那个凯迪人
someone freed that Cantii.
我把他那该死的眼球都喂了乌鸦
I fed his fucking eyeballs to the crows.
一个失明的男人...
A blind man...
一个失明的父亲...
A blind father.
好了...
Right...
你在哪里
Where are you?
在这里
Over here.
谁拿着手杖
Whoever has the stick,
谁就在我扔之前 发个声音
make a noise before I toss this.
什么样的声音
What kind of noise?
就像猪叫吧
Like a pig.
像猪一样嚎叫
Squeal like a pig,
给我个目标
give me something to aim at.
怎么了
What happened?
扔得太高了 爸爸
Too high, Dad!
听起来像是头很高的猪啊
Sounded like a very tall pig.
好了 我们再试一次
All right, let's try again.
再叫一声
Again?
它去哪了
Where'd it go?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
女王在和你说话
Your queen speaks to you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我没有名字
I don't have a name.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
至日那天我丢弃了旧名字
I gave it away at the Solstice.
还没有得到新名字 罗马人就发动攻击了
The Romans attacked before I had my new name.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟着我
Follow me.
来啊
Come.
来
Come.
这是我母亲做的
My mother made this.
我至日后第二天穿的这件衣服
I wore it the day after my solstice.
我作为女人的第一天
My first day as a woman.
很美
It's beautiful.
试试吧
Try it.
我不能要
I can't take this.
它是你的了
It's yours.
这是给重要的人的
It's for somebody important.
如果你像我一样的话 这衣服很快就全是泥了
Well, soon be covered in mud, if you're anything like me.
你在这里有家人吗
Do you have family here?
只有我和我父亲
Just me and Dad.
伊瑟琳被罗马人杀了
Islene was killed by a Roman.
伊瑟琳
Islene?
我的大姐姐
My big sister.
我死后会再次见到她的
I'll see her again when I die.
父亲说上帝给最爱的人留有专门的地方
Dad said there's a place for the ones the gods love most.
听起来你父亲很想念她
It sounds like your father misses her very much.
是的
He does.
她很特别
She was special.
那你一定不轻松吧
Well, that can't be easy for you.
您什么意思
How do you mean?
有的时候
Well, sometimes,
父亲们 他们以自己的原因
fathers, they decide who their children are,
去决定自己孩子的样子
for their own reasons.
但这不代表那是真的
It doesn't mean it's true.
伊瑟琳确实很特别
Islene was special.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是我吗
Is that me?
是你
That's you.
我回来了
I'm back!
我们还在担心你呢
Ah, we were worried.
你去哪儿了
Where are you?
这是我的女儿
That's my girl.
下午好
Afternoon.
天气不错
Lovely day.
每天不都不错吗
Aren't they all?
你气色不错
You look well.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表