剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
所有孩子必须受苦
All the children must suffer
然后发挥他们各自的作用
and all must play their part
等待消亡或是超越自我
Perish or transcend.
为什么是我
Why me?
等等停下停下
Wait, stop, stop.
你在我的浴缸里小便吗
Are you pissing in my bath?
没有人
Nobody
可以在我的浴缸里
pisses
小便
in my bath.
愿神指引
May the gods speak!
罗马的恶魔们来了
The demon of Rome is here.
#万里火焰在夕阳之下熊熊燃烧...#
Miles of blaze In the evening sun
有朝一日我将召唤你
There'll come a day when I will call upon you.
你要做好准备
You must be ready.
仅存一线希望
There remains one hope.
位少女
A maiden,
如果她能通过神的考验
who, if she pleases the gods,
将拯救我们
may save us.
"真的"
Actually..
你会"真的"变成鱼
You will actually become a fish.
和我之前"真的
You mean the same way I actually..
变成鸟一样吗
became a bird?
该死的
Oh, shit.
#战斗已然开始#
The battle has just begun
真正的战争...
True battle...
并不总是发生在战场上
does not always unfold upon the field.
有时你要担心的仅有一人
Sometimes, it's the one man you need to fear.
兄弟
Brother...
你的目标是德鲁伊我要女孩
You want the Druid, I want the maiden.
我一定会找到她
I will find her.
预言世界的命运即将崩塌
The prophecy, the whole story is about to come crashing down.
弟弟你好啊
Hello, little brother.
他要杀你对吗
This guy was going to kill you, right?
你才要注意你的身侧
You watch your flank
来啊你自称是个战士
Come on, you call yourself a soldier.
我败了
I am vanquished
仪式是什么时候
When is the ceremony?
等我从埃及回来时
When I get back from Egypt
你拿到新战甲了吗
Do you get new armour?
当然还有新头盔还有放在元老院的半身像
Yeah, and a helmet. And a bust in the Senate
有朝一日我也能成为将军吗
Will I be a general one day?
看情况
Well, that depends.
什么情况
On what?
取决于你能否成为一名士兵
On whether you'll make it as a soldier
你能否整日行军能否睡在战壕里
I mean, can you march all day, can you sleep in a ditch,
吃蜘蛛为生...-蜘蛛吗
live off spiders...-
Spiders?
还有青蛙
And frogs.
盖里乌斯将军
General Aulus...
我威武的皇帝
Mighty emperor.
当你征战远方土地时
When you travel to conquer distant lands,
我命令你带上你的孩子
I command you to take your son with you
过来来
Come here. Come.
你还会思念她吗
Do you still miss her?
我给你看样东西
I want to show you something
看到那颗星星了吗
You see that star?
小小的那颗离其它星星都很远的那颗
The tiny one, far away from all the others?
黄色的吗
The yellow one?
没错
Exactly.
那是你妈妈最喜欢的星星
That was your mother's favourite.
她称其为她的小明灯
She called it her little light
她会在夜里对它唱歌♥
And she'd sing to it at night.
所以每当夜幕降临感到孤寂时
So, whenever it gets dark and you're lonely.
你可以抬头看向天空...
you look up into the sky
找到那颗星星对着它唱歌♥
and you find that star and you sing.
她会听到的
And she'll be listening.
你会再婚吗
Will you ever marry again?
你跟我来
You need to come with me.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
一会儿就到
It's not far.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一个地道
A tunnel.
它敬奉着哪位神
Which God does it honour?
唯一的神
The only God.
爸爸
Dad?
我害怕
I'm scared.
我们会再见面的
We'll meet again
你走吧
You go now.
#你可以忍♥受颠簸和折磨#
Well, you can bump and grind
#这将磨练你的意志#
It is good for your mind
#你可以挣扎与呼喊#
Well, you can twist and shout
#让一切都悬空失重#
Let it all hang out
#但你无法愚弄变革中的孩子#
But you won't fool the children of the revolution
不列颠尼亚 第三季 第 01 集
#永远不能#
No way!
维鲁拉米恩的人♥民♥
People of Verulam ium
维鲁拉米恩:罗马城的称呼之一
我代表皇帝
on behalf of the emperor,
表彰盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Aulus Plaut i us is this day honoured
于去年冬天攻占了
for the capture and quelling, this past winter,
伊斯卡要塞
of the fortress of Isca.
神灵万岁
Hail the gods!
我去过北方南方东方西方
You know, I've been about, north, south, east, west,
从没见过这么狡猾
never in all my time have I met a bigger bunch
满口谎话靠不住又不好统治的...
of devious, lying, untrustworthy, ungovernable.
更别说那两个反复无常
And don't get me started on those two twice-in-line,
伪善自大骨瘦如柴的兄弟
pious, pompous, skinny-arsed brothers!
真想把他俩都掐死
Don't know which one I'd sooner throttle.
现在我刚搞定其中一
And now, just when I get an inch with one of them,
他他妈的就死
he fuck in'dies!
而我就像个被当做战利品的婊♥子♥
And you know who this makes look like a prize twat, don't ya?
我
Me!
为什么那个女孩对你来说如此重要
Why is the girl so important to you?
她做什么了-不在于她做了什么
What did she do? - It's not what she's done.
而在于她将要做什么
It's what she's going to do.
我不明白
I don't understand
原谅我
Forgive me.
我知道伊斯卡让你付出了多少
I know what lsc a cost you personally
我是心甘情愿的
I only did what I wanted to.
是你的命令
Your bidding.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What's the matter?
那是什么
What's that?
盖里乌斯那是什么
Aulus, what is it?
谋杀
Murder
你好老朋友
Hello, old friend.
#有些人无动于衷有些人伺机而动#
Some of them standing Some are waiting in line
#如同认定已唾手可得#
As if there was something that they thought they might find
#与人开心扉然后汲取力量吧#
Taking some strength from the feelings that always were shared
#许多双眼睛就在背后盯着你呢#
And in the background The eyes that just stared
#是什么带你离开无边的黑暗#
What was it brought you out here in the dark?
#是心中唯一所向#
Was it your only way
#在冥冥之中给予指引吗#
Of making your mark?
#你依然坚定不移吗#
Did you get rid of all the voices in your head?
#你还怀念他们和他们给予你的忠言吗#
Do you now miss them and the things that they said?
爸爸爸爸爸爸
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
稍等宝贝别人在给爸爸刻符文呢
Not now, love. Daddy's having runes carved into his head.
看啊
Behold!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
希望将来我能理解
I look forward to one day finding out
这些符文的意义
what they may possibly mean
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表