剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
# 像熟睡时陨落的一颗繁星 #
Thrown like a star in my vast sleep
# 我睁开眼睛 看了一眼 #
I opened my eyes to take a peek
# 发现自己在海边 #
To find that I was by the sea
# 静静地望着 #
Gazing with tranquillity
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
'Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing songs of love
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing Songs of love
不列颠尼亚 第一季第七集
# 唱着过去的历史 #
Histories of ages past
# 唱着落后的民俗 #
Unenlightened shadows cast
# 唱着古老的时间 #
Down through all eternity
# 唱着人性的哭泣 #
The crying of humanity
# 弹奏弦琴的男人 #
Tis then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 唱着爱的歌♥谣 #
Comes singing songs of love
# 弹奏弦琴的男人 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 唱着爱的歌♥谣 #
Comes singing songs...
看着我的眼睛 你能看到我吗
Look me in the eye now. Can you see me?
- 你是最好的朋友 - 废话 你也是
- You're the best friend ever. - Rubbish, mate. You are.
告诉我所有的事
I want to hear all about it.
保持阵型
... Formation!
坚持住
Hold!
为什么赐我此物 将军
What's it for, sir?
英勇
Valour.
绝境中的勇气
Bravery in extremis.
他要是开口了 你就来找我
When he starts talking, you come and get me.
这个可能会唤起他的记忆
Might help jog his memory.
起来 走
Get up! Move!
离开这里
Getting out of here.
我是布伦娜
I am Brenna.
- 战争女神吗 - 我要你与我行房♥
- The goddess of war? - I need you to lie with me.
我觉得五分钟我还是有的
Well, I expect I could spare five minutes.
跪下 从今夜起
Kneel! From this night,
你就是凯迪人的克兰女王
you are Queen Kerra of the Cantii.
预言说布伦娜
The prophecy tells that Brenna will be rescued
将被一个金发的凡人救出
by a golden-haired mortal.
伊瑟琳被一个罗马人杀了
Islene was killed by a Roman.
我死后就能再见到她了
I'll see here again when I die.
父亲说有一个地方是为神最爱的人准备的
Dad said there's a place for the ones the gods love most.
听我说 你就是那个人
Now, listen to me! You are The One!
就是你 现在快走
It's you! Now go!
好了
Ah, there you are.
我看起来怎么样
So, how do I look?
在这等着 我马上回来
Wait there. I'll be back.
别担心
Don't worry.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那东西是什么
What was that thing?
在城♥堡♥里追我们那家伙
At the citadel?
- 你说什么呢 - 拜托 我虽然看不见
- What thing? - Oh, come on, now. I may be blind,
但别告诉我那是个人
but don't tell me that was a man.
那肯定不是人 它为什么追杀你
That was something else. Why was it after you?
你一定是搞错了
It must have been a mistake.
- 嘿 - 别动
- Hey... - Now, keep still.
你为何不告诉我真♥相♥呢 女儿
Why aren't you telling me the truth, girl?
你在隐藏什么
What is it you're hiding?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it was.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
离洛克利五英里的地方
About five miles from Locerly.
我们在那里过夜吧
We'll stop the night there.
至少你知道那里的路
At least you'll know your way around.
怎么了 孩子
What is it, child?
发生了什么
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
现在告诉我
Come, now.
我或许瞎了
I may be blind,
但我依然能到感受外界的变化
but I can still feel the weather change.
说出来
Spill it, now.
我们还能逃离危险吗
Will we ever be safe again?
过来
Come here.
在我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a boy,
我父亲常常划船带我们去一个小岛
my dad used to row us out to this tiny island.
如果我们能找到一艘船 顺着正确的潮汐
If we find a boat, with the right tide,
我们可以再次找到那个小岛
we can find that island again.
那里什么都没有 只有一些山羊
I mean, not much there except some goats,
和一个露天的古老石棚
and an old stone shack'll need a roof,
但是我知道有一样东西那里绝对没有
but I do know one thing it doesn't have.
罗马人
Romans.
我在营地里
I saw you...
看见了你
at the camp.
你的脸是我看到的最后一个东西
Your face was the very last thing I ever saw.
我永远也不会忘
I'll never forget it.
它永远留在我脑海里
It's right here.
永远
Forever.
晚餐时间
Supper time!
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你必须吃点东西
You have to eat.
我们明天要赶一整天的路
We have a full day's travelling tomorrow.
我无意冒犯 但我不想吃
Don't be offended, but I'm going to pass.
你不喜欢我的手艺吗
Does my cooking not please you?
这是什么
What's that?
那是风柳草
That is wind-willow grass.
它能强化血液
It fortifies the blood.
这不是什么风柳草
It's not wind-willow grass.
这就是一株野草
It's grass...
还有这个 这是什么
and this, mm? What's this?
这是稀有的珍贵水藻
That is a rare and precious algae.
它只生长在这条河的西岸
It only grows on the west bank of the river.
阿尼亚 这不是水藻
Ania, it's not algae.
这不是什么稀有而珍贵的东西 这是泥巴
It's not rare or precious anything. It's mud.
这个...
This...
这是只甲虫
this is a beetle.
这可能是一块打火石
This is possibly a piece of flint,
更像是獾的屎
more likely badger shit,
但更多的是泥巴
but mostly mud.
这是一个泥巴派
This is a mud pie.
这就是雷格尼人的食物
That is Regni food.
这或许是雷格尼人吃的
It may be Regni.
但这不是食物
It's not food.
你们那些凯迪混♥蛋♥在监狱喂我吃的马粪
Did I complain about that horseshit
我有抱怨过吗
you Cantii bastards fed me in jail?
还有你今早煮的那些叶子和树枝
Those leaves and twigs that you boiled up this morning?
那叫树莓须汤
It's called Bramble-Beard Soup.
你有注意到
Have you noticed
我走不到五十步
that I am not able to walk for more than 50 paces
就要停下来拉肚子吗
without stopping for a crap?
我长这么大都没有拉过这么多次
I haven't crapped so much in my entire previous life
直到现在
up until now.
我这辈子拉的屎都翻倍了
I have doubled my overall lifetime tally of craps.
这是后天养成的口味
It's an acquired taste.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我想问你一个问题 阿尼亚公主
Let me ask you a question, Princess Ania.
你以前有做过饭吗 什么菜都行
Have you ever cooked before? Anything, ever?
你对我一无所知
You don't know the first thing about me,
费伦王子
Prince Phelan.
不像你 我是在森林里长大的
Unlike you, I grew up in the forest.
还有 我不是雷格尼的阿尼亚
Besides, I am not Ania of the Regni.
是的 你是布伦娜 战争女神
No, you're Brenna, the goddess of war.
也是毁灭 梦想 和泉水女神
And destruction, and dreams, and wells.
非常准确 除了烹饪
Yeah, exactly. Not cooking.
不是晚餐女神布伦娜
Not Brenna, the goddess of dinner.
我不想和你吵架 我的爱人
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表