剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Islene?
有人看到凯特或是伊瑟琳了吗
Has anyone seen Cait or Islene?
安静下来
Pipe down!
都安静点
Be quiet!
如果任一出入这个地方的士兵
If one single soldier coming in or out of this camp
受了伤
is harmed,
你们的男人都会被处死
your menfolk will be executed!
我想我说得够清楚了
I trust that's clear!
是那些女人在哭嚎
It's the wailers.
有多少
How many?
二十来个
Twenty-odd.
让她们保持安静 但也别吓跑她们
Well, keep them quiet, but don't scare them off.
等一切尘埃落定
When things settle,
士兵们会很乐意有女性作伴的
the men could use some female company.
听着 我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking.
那条河... 为我们创造了一个侧堡
The river... gives us a flank,
但是距离太近了
but it's too close.
弓箭手们不用过河就可以射箭烧到我们的营地
Bowmen could lay fire on us without having to cross.
我知道了
I see.
你到底想问什么
What's really the problem?
快说吧 我太了解你了
Come on, I've known you for too long.
他知道你祖先的名字
He knew your forefather's name,
护民官尤米洛斯·普劳提乌斯
Tribune Numerious Plautius.
我一直都有提那个名字呀
I bang on about that all the time.
他是在我们离开罗马前一个月才参军的
He joined a month before we left Rome.
痛快点说吧
Oh, do spit it out.
他了解我的家族史 所以呢
He knew my history. What of it?
但他为什么要这么做
But why would he do that?
平白无故牺牲自我吗 这说不通啊
Sacrifice his life? It doesn't make sense.
我赞同你对我们的驻扎位置的看法
You know, I take your point about our position,
但我想离那条河近点
but I like having the river close.
虽然不如台伯河 但我喜欢
It's not the Tiber, but I like it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
洗澡呀
Bath time!
士兵们
Legionary?
带三个人 跟紧将军
Take three men. Stay close to the General.
好的 长官
Aye, Praefectus.
我们拼死拼活
We are going to die
好让将军安心洗他的蛋蛋
so our general can wash his balls.
真是棒极了
Oh, this is great.
多伟大的死法啊
Great way to die.
该死的 他去哪里了
Where the fuck has he gone?
搞什么啊
What?
完蛋了
Aw, shit.
我警告你
You have been warned,
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Aulus Plautius!
你要赎罪
Make amends!
所以 你疯掉了
So you went mad,
德鲁伊祭司就把你赶走了
and the Druids cast you out.
我没疯
I didn't go mad.
德鲁伊祭司不会因为你疯了而赶你走
The Druids don't cast you out for being mad.
在德鲁伊祭司里 疯其实是一个必要条件
Being mad in the Druids is practically a requirement.
所以 他们为什么把你赶走
So why did they throw you out?
因为我被...
Because I was possessed...
恶魔附身了
by a demon.
恶魔
A demon?
他叫皮伊卡
His name is Pwykka.
谁是皮伊卡
Who's Pwykka?
他是三个魔王之一
He's one of the three Demon Kings.
他听起来很厉害...
He sounds important...
但是你就不会再被
but then, you wouldn't be possessed
其他老恶魔附身了 不是吗
by any old demon, would you?
你见过德鲁伊祭司吗
Have you seen the Druids?
你有直视过他们的眼睛吗
Have you looked in their eyes?
直视德鲁伊祭司的眼睛
To look a Druid in the eye
就如同凝视着无底深渊
is to stare down into the abyss,
而德鲁伊祭司都怕皮伊卡...
and the Druids are afraid of Pwykka...
所以你最好不要开皮伊卡的玩笑
so you never joke about Pwykka...
永远也不要
ever.
那德鲁伊祭司为什么不直接杀了你
Why didn't the Druids just kill you?
你杀不死皮伊卡的
You can't kill Pwykka.
他是永生不灭的
Pwykka's immortal.
所以... 他还在你体内吗
So... he's still inside you.
他已经沉睡一年了...
He's been asleep for a year now...
但所有这些迹象
but with all these rumblings,
都能让我感受到
I feel him,
他在沉睡中躁动
stirring in his sleep.
他的鼻子可以闻到鲜血和焰火...
His nostrils can smell the blood and the flames...
但只要他还在我体内 德鲁伊祭司就不敢伤我分毫
but as long as he's in me, I'm safe from the Druids.
他们不会动我的
They can't touch me.
除非皮伊卡离开了
Only when Pwykka leaves me,
德鲁伊祭司才会找我报仇
only then the Druids can have their revenge.
那时候 我才是真有麻烦了
Then I'm really in trouble.
而他们就可以对我为所欲为
Then they can do to me what they want...
百般折磨
and they will.
好了... 我们到了
So... here we are.
罗马人在这个方向 山洞在那个方向
Romans this way, cave's that way.
你在那里很安全
You will be safe there.
再见
Goodbye.
山洞在哪里
Where's the cave?
我说过 我最远只把你带到河边
I said I'd take you as far as the river.
那河又在哪里
Well, where's the river?
沿着那条路再走十英里
Ten miles that way.
我可以亲自带你去
I'd take you myself,
但那样会浪费我宝贵的时间
but I'd be wasting really precious time.
我得去消灭那些罗马人
I need to destroy the Romans.
那条路很曲折
The path wanders a lot.
你要先通过小恶魔森林
You have to go through Little Demon Wood,
然后往东
then east...
不不不 等一下
No, no, no, hold on. Stop.
小恶魔森林
Little Demon Wood?
只是森林小
It's the wood that's little...
不是恶魔小
not the demon.
通过小恶魔森林
Through Little Demon Wood.
直达大恶魔森林
That leads straight to Great Demon Wood.
有点吓人
A bit scary.
从悬崖爬下到达一个瀑布
Climb down the cliffs to a waterfall.
瀑布附近有狼
Now, there are wolves near the waterfall,
但只要再走几英里
but if you carry on for a few miles,
你就会看到洞穴了
you'll see the cave.
一路顺风
Safe journey!
不 我不要去洞穴
No, I'm not going to the cave.
我要和你一起去找罗马人
I'm coming to find the Romans with you.
你不能去
No, you're not.
爸爸不在家里
Dad wasn't at home.
他可能被俘虏了
He could have been taken prisoner.
听着 我本不想告诉你的
Listen, I didn't want to tell you this...
你♥爸♥死了
but your dad's dead.
我亲眼看到他被人杀了
I saw him get killed.
他是战死的
He died a warrior.
他当时在战斗吗
He was fighting?
非常英勇
So bravely.
你应该为他感到自豪
You would have been proud.
至日那天是不允许带武器的
No one brings weapons to Solstice.
这是禁令
It's forbidden.
他肯定是拿了一个罗马人的武器
He must have disarmed a Roman.
是剑还是长矛
Was it a sword or spear?
剑
A sword.
他用哪只手战斗的
Which hand was he fighting with?
他的
His...
拿剑的手
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表