剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
你看不到我在忙吗
Can't you see I'm busy?
- 她吓着我了 - 走开
- She's scaring me. - Go away!
没事 没事 她不碍事
It's fine. It's fine. She's nothing.
坐下
Sit down.
没事
It's fine.
集中注意力
Focus.
把注意力放在圆圈上
Focus on the circle.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
怎么了
What happened?
妈的
Shit...
待在
Stay...
这里
here.
快点把它还给我
You give that back right now.
不要接近我
Don't come near me.
你根本不知道你在扰乱什么重大计划
You have no idea what you're messing with.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
- 还给我 - 不准过来
- Give it back. - Stay away!
还给我
Give it back.
这个石头的神力太黑暗了
The force of that stone
你是无法承受的
is too dark for you to comprehend.
快点给我
Now...
快点啊
Now.
看看你做了什么
What have you done?
所以你要把我切开
Oh, so you're going to cut me open
来取你的石头
to get your stone...
你就这样对待一个小女孩
a small girl.
你清不清楚我在和什么力量做抗争
Do you have any idea the power I'm up against?
洛卡可不玩游戏
Lokka doesn't play games.
如果你要动手
If you're going to do it,
就动手吧
do it!
我爸爸在营地里
My father's in the camp.
我看到他了
I've seen him.
他被伤的很重
They've hurt him, badly.
不 不 不
No, no, no...
我会把石头还给你的
I'll give you back your stone,
但是我必须在我爸爸被杀之前把他救出来
but I have to get him out before they kill him.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
我第一次看见你的时候就应该割了你的喉咙
I should have cut your throat first time I saw you.
求求你
Please...
兄弟们 我们的计划要稍加改动
So, guys, there's been a slight change of plans.
- 为什么 - 为什么
- Why? - For what?
我要给你们讲个故事
I'm going to tell you a story.
是关于我的一个老朋友的故事
It's a story about an old friend of mine,
他来自地下
a friend from below,
最炎热 最灼热的地狱
from the hottest, molten depths of Hell.
他的名字
His name...
他的名字
His name...
叫皮伊卡
is Pwykka.
你还记不记得那个
Do you remember that soldier,
给我带来消息的那个战士
the one that brought me the message?
你活埋的那个吗
The one you buried alive?
他是我的信使
My errand boy.
我让他带走了一个信息
I sent him off with a message.
事实证明他是个很棒的信使
Turns out, he was a good errand boy,
因为我到那里的时候
because when I got to the place,
我们的朋友们 他们在等我
they were waiting for me, our friends.
交谈后 我提出了我的要求
We talked. I made them an offer...
以... 某些东西为代价
in exchange for, um... something.
你给他们了什么东西
What did you offer them?
自然唯一看重的东西
Well, the one thing nature cares about...
信念
certitude.
那他们给你提供什么
And what did they offer you?
当然是我唯一在乎的东西...
Well, the one thing I care about...
胜利
victory.
代价呢
At what cost?
代价...
Well, the going rate...
在这场战争中 任何代价都值得
which, in this war, is any cost whatsoever.
你错了
You've made a mistake.
不 是精心策划的冒险
A calculated risk.
那些人像幽灵一样神出鬼没
The men are spooked enough as it is.
他们觉得我们在跟鬼魂对战
They think we're at war with ghosts.
我们的后院还在爆发兵变和起义
We've got mutiny and rebellion up the arse.
处于崩溃边缘
We are on the brink,
你却在那里
and you're out there
跟那些该死的鬼怪取乐
playing ghouls and fucking goblins.
你我一起经历了许多
We go back a long way, you and I.
你是我最亲近的朋友
You're my closest friend.
以后不要再质疑我的权威了
Don't ever question my authority again,
不然你会后悔的
or you'll regret it.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
是...
Yes...
长官
sir.
你知道凯撒错在哪儿吗
You know Caesar's mistake?
他以为一切都是关于力量 防卫
He thought it was all about forts and ramparts...
兵马
numbers...
和策略
Tactics.
你不是靠跟敌人的战士打仗
You don't defeat these people
来击败他们
by fighting their warriors.
而是靠和他们的神对战
You defeat them by fighting their gods.
你该杀死的 是他们的神
It's their gods you've got to kill.
有人来了
Someone approaching!
听起来有人来了
Sounds like we have visitors.
瞭望塔 拉响警报
Stations! Sound the alarm!
妈的
The fuck...
退后
Back off!
我们都是鬼魂
We are all ghosts.
我们所有人...
All of us...
每个人都是
everyone.
我们都是死人
We are the dead.
我们都是死人
We are the dead!
我们都是死人
We are the dead!
是巫术
Sorcery!
我们不该待在这里
We don't belong here!
他诅咒了我们
He's cursed us all.
我们得回家
We need to go home!
起作用了
It worked.
机会来了
This is our chance.
走 快点
Go. Hurry!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
该死
Fuck!
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
什么
What?
你说的 "带我进去"
You said, "Get me inside."
我还有件事要做
There's something I need to do.
爸爸
Father.
爸爸 是我
Father, it's me.
凯特 凯特
Cait? Cait!
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
你先待在这里
I need you to stay here.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
小心点
Be careful!
不 没有时间了
No! No time!
去吧 带你♥爸♥爸走
Go! Go with your father.
快
Hurry!
快 快走
Go! Go now!
走吧
Come here.
他把诅咒带到了我们身上
He brought this on us!
他诅咒了我们所有人
He cursed us all!
任何不想再回家的人
Any man who doesn't want to see his home again,
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表