剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
你是不是胖了
Have you put on a bit of weight?
看来他们以前见过啊
I take it they've met before?
很明显是的
Apparently, yes.
我猜也是
I thought so.
我得谢谢你
I need to thank you,
完成了交易中的任务
for sticking to your part of the bargain.
我们有交易吗
Was there one?
比勒诺死了 克兰是女王了
Well, Pellenor's dead, Kerra's queen.
天也是蓝的呢
And the sky is blue,
感谢神
thank the gods.
你替我感谢他们吧
Why don't you thank them for me?
有人跟踪了你
You were followed.
你的地狱之行
On your journey.
还是说你以为你是独自一人下去的
Or did you think you were alone down there?
以为那是属于你的旅途吗
That it was just for you?
你怎么知道 你也在那里吗
And how do you know, were you there, too?
你很大意 罗马人
You were careless, Rome.
还是说你太心急
Or perhaps too eager.
不管怎样 还有人也在那里
Either way, someone else was there,
看到了你看到的东西
saw what you saw,
知道你所知的一切
knows what you know.
你不想知道他的名字吗
Don't you want to know his name?
我知道他的贱名
I know his fucking name.
当然
Of course.
你们见过
You've met before.
你非常乐于助人
You've been most accommodating.
很有帮助
Very helpful.
但是从现在起 我们再做个交易吧
But from now on, let's say we strike another deal.
是什么呢
And what's that?
你离我远点 我也离你远点
You keep away from me, and I'll keep away from you.
你离城♥堡♥远远的
You stay away from the Citadel.
你在那里已经没有权力了
You have no power there.
现在不是从前了
Not anymore.
你在威胁德鲁伊祭司吗
Are you threatening the Druids?
我在警告你
I'm warning you.
你让我想起了一个人
You remind me of someone,
一个我很久以前见过的人
someone I met a long time ago.
谁呢
And who's that?
尤利乌斯·凯撒
Julius Caesar.
他的下场又如何呢
What happened to him?
我们成交吗
Do we have a deal?
神不做交易 罗马人
The gods don't deal, Rome.
神不做交易
The gods don't deal.
他准备好受死了吗
Is he ready?
快了
Nearly.
很快了
Very nearly.
你的那位竹竿朋友是谁
Who's your skinny friend?
他不是我的朋友
He's no friend of mine.
前进
Forward!
停
Halt!
救救我 求你了
Help me, please...
救救我 求你了
Help me, please...
没事的
It's all right.
谁伤的你
Who did this to you?
他的名字...
His name...
是...
is...
皮伊卡
Pwykka.
前进
Forward!
你来晚了
You're late.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
我的礼物呢
Where's my present?
礼物
Present?
德鲁伊祭司的头
The Druid's head...
... 插在木棍上
... On a stick.
是 我正努力着呢
Yes, I'm working on it.
多少人
How many?
五千
5,000.
他们都在河对面等候着
They're all standing by across the river.
下个月前我可以再集♥合♥两次
I can muster twice that by the next moon.
我的勇士们正抽签抢着去杀那些暴民呢
My warriors are drawing lots to cut the copperknob's throat.
但他们得等我先杀够了再说
They'll have to wait in line behind me.
在我和新女王会面之前
I'd like you to stand your army down,
我希望你不要动兵
until I've spoken to the new queen.
在那之前你们都会死在这里
You'll all die in this field before that happens.
三个军团要四天才能到这里
It will take four days to march three legions here.
你不妨讲讲
Tell me, how will your 5,000,
你那五千到一万战士
10,000 warriors fare
怎么打败我这两万人
against 20,000 of us.
你想让这里血流成河吗
Like it red then, do you?
你想趁她死之前睡了她吧
Do you want to bed her before she dies?
在我下令袭击之前
Stand your army down
不要动兵
until I give the order to attack.
想说服我的话
You'll have to kiss more than my foot
你可不只得吻我的脚了
to sell that one to me.
城♥堡♥一旦陷落
Once the Citadel has fallen,
大帝就会承认
the emperor will recognize you as queen
你是凯迪大地的女王了
of all the Cantii lands.
这样能打动你了吗
Does that hit the spot?
终有一天
One day,
你们罗马人将变成我们土地上的废墟残骸
and it will be sooner than you wish,
这一天 会比你预想的来得更快
you Romans will be no more than songs and ruins in our land.
我们不愿你来到这里
We don't want you.
我们也不需要你
We don't need you.
这才是故事的结局
That is how the story ends.
但是到那之前
But until then,
你会按兵不动吗
you will stand down your army?
我只等到天亮
Until dawn.
在那之后 你就得好好"说服"我了
Then you can lick my crack.
挡我者死
Get in my way, and we'll kill you all.
有人吗
Is anybody there?
阿梅纳
Amena...
你是我的恶魔吗
Are you my demon?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
- 阿梅纳 - 这是谁
- Amena... - Who is this?
别见她 她就是个骗子
Don't speak with her. She's an imposter.
阿梅纳 够了
Amena, that's enough.
您应该跟我谈 我会按您说的做...
It's me you should speak to. I'll do what you want...
- 守卫 - 任何事都可以
- Guard. - Anything you ask.
任何事
Anything.
请这边走
This way.
我对你父亲的去世深表遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
我们罗马人从不祭祀
We Romans have no truck with sacrifice.
甚至是厌恶祭祀
It's abhorrent to us.
但结果是不是没有那么让你厌恶呢
Are the consequences less abhorrent?
新女王意味着新时代
A new queen means new times.
新的交易方式
A new way of doing business.
新的未来
A new future.
我猜你要我来就是为了
I presume that's why you've asked me here,
共计未来吧
to talk about the future.
你是谁
Who's that?
你是谁
Who are you?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去城♥堡♥
To the Citadel.
我来送她下地狱
I've come to send her to the underworld.
是你
Then it's you.
你能带我去找她吗
Can you take me to her?
你能带我进去吗
Can you get me inside?
我们带着船队
When we show up
军队和帐篷出现的话
with our ships, and troops, and camps,
看起来会很...
it can look, um...
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表