剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
至日当天
I, Pellenor, accept this gift
我 比勒诺 接受这份
from your noble tribe.
来自贵部落的礼物
I, Antedia,
我 安特蒂亚
also accept this gift.
也接受这份
From yours.
来自你们的礼物
Well, at least the rain held off.
至少还没下雨
You're ready.
你准备好了
Yes, Uncle.
是的 叔叔
A wedding is the happiest day in a man's life.
婚礼是一个男人一生最幸福的一天
For me, it was the last, but anyway.
但对我来说 是人生末日 但是无论如何
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Off you go.
去吧
Is it not comfortable?
不舒服吗
I am comfortable.
我很舒服
Now.
动手
Hear this, Pellenor, scum, coward!
听着 比勒诺 你就是败类 懦夫
I shit on the souls of your dead!
我会在你的尸体上大便
I'll drink your blood before I'll let it pollute mine!
我会在你的血液玷污我之前喝光它们
Go! Father, go!
快走 父亲 快走
Lindon! Get the girl!
林登 抓住那个女孩
Defend the king!
保护国王
Where am I?
我在哪
Was it... was it a dream?
这是... 我是在梦里吗
No. No, no, no...
不 不 不 不
Stop crying.
别哭了
Stop crying.
别哭了
No.
不
Listen...
听着
at your home,
你家里
is there valuables?
有值钱的东西吗
Coins? Silver? Cloth?
有硬币 银子 布料吗
Anything that got passed down
有没有祖传下来的东西
in a secret place?
藏在什么秘密的地方
Stay close. Keep quiet.
靠近我 别出声
No, no, no... no, no, no, no, no!
不行 不行 不行 不行
Grand dad?
爷爷
Grand dad...
爷爷
This is it.
这就是了
Lovely.
很好
What was I thinking of?
我在想什么
Listening to that bitch Antedia,
居然会听安特蒂亚那个贱♥人♥的话
on my fucking knees.
我竟然还跪下了
Father, I am certain...
父亲 我确信...
It was too soon, Phelan.
太快了 费伦
I should never have listened to you.
我就不该听你的
Why were you there?
你为什么在那里
I forbade it.
我不准你去的
This war with the Regni will rage for generations,
这场和雷格尼人的战争会激怒几代人
thanks to you!
都是拜你所赐
Listen very carefully.
你听仔细了
You will not leave here again without my permission.
没有我的允许 你不准再离开这里半步
Is that clear?
清楚了吗
So I am your prisoner now.
所以我现在是你的囚犯了
Is that clear?
听清楚了吗
Very.
非常清楚
So your genius plan failed.
所以你的天才计划失败了
This was our only route to peace.
这是我们能够和平相处的唯一方法
You show me another.
不然你说还有什么法子
You know, when we first met,
我们第一次见面的时候
I thought, "There's a smart one."
我在想 "这是个聪明的男人"
"It's not all black and white with him."
"他不是那种非黑即白的人"
As the years went by,
这么多年过去了
after all those compromises,
在无数次妥协之后
all those... bright ideas,
放弃了无数个聪明的主意之后
soon, instead of black and white,
很快 取代黑白的
it's murky grey.
是污浊的灰色
Please.
别这样
Before you know it, you're stuck up to your neck
在你没有意识到的时候 你就把脖子伸进了
in murky grey shit.
污浊的灰色之中
Amena, did I say?
阿梅纳 我说没说过
Lindon is missing.
林登不见了
He was ordered to stay back
他受命留在后方
and hold the field.
守护阵地
He hasn't returned.
他还没回来
Who gave the order?
谁下的命令
That would have been...
那当然是
me.
我
Bloody good of him, though, wasn't it?
这命令真是该死的好啊 不是吗
Staying back, all alone...
孤身留守后方
hold the fort.
守护营地
Just him,
只有他一个人
against all those Regni.
对抗所有的雷格尼人人
What a man, mm?
真是男人啊
What a man.
真是男人啊
Trust me, husband...
相信我 丈夫
you don't know what a man is.
你根本不知道什么是真正的男人
I'll speak to Father.
我会和父亲说的
He may relent, given time.
给点时间 他也许会同意
He would rather I was dead.
他宁愿我已经死了
No harm will ever come to you...
不会有人来伤害你的
not while I'm alive.
只要我还活着就不会
Remember that.
记住我说的话
Gorffwys frawd a dychwel I'r Ddaear.
兄弟安息
Yn rhydd fel yr aer, Yn rhydd fel y mor.
回归大地
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I broke the oath.
我违背了誓言
My sister and me,
我姐姐和我
we went down to the beach and...
我们一起去了海边
When?
什么时候
Last night.
昨天晚上
We spoke to each other.
我们聊天了
You know it's forbidden for The Betwixt to speak.
你知道过渡期的少女是不允许讲话的
Islene said...
爱丽恩说
It doesn't really matter what she said, does it?
她说了什么并不重要 对吗
Point is, she wasn't supposed to say anything.
重点在于 她什么都不应该说
No wonder she's dead.
难怪她死了
I don't have time for this.
我没有时间听你说了
There's a cave a few miles across the river.
过了河几英里的地方有一个山洞
It's protected by strong spirits.
那是被强大的灵魂所庇护
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'll take you as far as the river,
我最远能把你带到河边
but then, you're on your own...
但是在那之后 你就要靠自己了
but the cat stays.
但是猫必须留下
Take it or leave it. The cat stays,
别跟我讨价还价 猫必须留下
but do it now.
立刻照做
Oh, come on.
天呐
Listen to me.
听我说
When catastrophes come,
当灾难来临的时候
it's easy to blame yourself.
自责是很容易的
It's natural,
这很正常
but what's happening here, all of this,
但是这里发生的事 这一切
is not your fault.
都不是你的错
It's not about you.
这不是因你而起
It's not about...
不是的
It's not about you.
这一切都不是因你而起
It's about me.
是因我而起
Good.
很好
Let's go.
我们走
Word of advice.
给你一个建议
Don't look 'em in the eye.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表