剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
A small girl and a blind father?
这是德鲁伊祭司的预言
This is the prophecy of the Druids.
我要的是那个女孩
It's the girl I want.
谁把她的首级带给我 那他
Whoever brings me her head, that man...
或者她
or woman...
得到的会比这多十倍
shall have ten times this amount.
你们都是罪犯
Now, you are all criminals...
有些人被元老院判了死刑
some under sentence of execution from the Senate itself,
但谁干成这件事
but whoever does this
就将会得到君主的庇佑
will have the protection of the Emperor...
他妈的
Fuck.
在整个帝国 永远无罪
Throughout the Empire, in perpetuity.
- 那是什么 - 十字弓
- What's that? - A crossbow.
多少钱
How much?
这个不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
我可没有闲工夫
I haven't got all day.
小心
Be warned.
它很厉害
It's powerful.
我是杰图米苏·阿可波罗·拉美西斯
I am Jhehutamisu Akbolla Ramses.
我有即刻致命的剧毒 也有慢性毒药
My poisons work fast and slow.
你应该惧怕慢性毒药
It's the slow ones you should fear.
包围克鲁多诺的第一百三十一天
The Siege at Crugdunon, Day 131.
还没下雪
The snows have not yet fallen.
与安特蒂亚女王的联盟很稳固
The pact with Queen Antedia holds strong,
女胜利者瓦莱里娅第二十军团
and the Twentieth Valeria Victrix Legion
在从里奇伯勒赶来的路上
are on their way from Rutupiae...
所以 你现在可以代表国王了
So... you speak for the Emperor now.
然而你在门口偷听
And you listen at doorways.
我们把话说清楚
Let's get one thing straight.
是我把那混♥蛋♥弄瞎的
It was me blinded that bastard.
没人要求我那么做
No one asked me to.
没有精灵出现
No genie appeared.
没有半人马过来对我耳语
No centaur galloped up and whispered in my ear.
我就是想那么做
I just felt like it.
现在 你是在告诉我 我那么做
Now, are you telling me that I did that
是因为我应该那么做吗
because I was supposed to do it?
所以没人要求你那么做
So no one made you do it.
是的
Correct.
你就是觉得你应该做
You just thought you would.
是的
Correct.
你之前惩罚过囚犯
You punished prisoners before.
很多
Dozens.
有弄瞎的吗
Ever blinded any?
这是第一个
My first time.
你看到了什么让你如此厌恶
What did you see that you didn't like so much?
他是个下♥贱♥的人
He was a cunt.
你也会做一样的事情的
You'd have done exactly the same.
我不在那里 而你在
I wasn't there. You were.
我可以割了他的舌头的
I could have cut his tongue out.
- 可你没有 - 但我本可以的
- But you didn't. - But I could have.
- 可你没有 - 我本可以的
- But you didn't. - But I could have!
但你没有
But you didn't.
他妈的
Fuck this.
我要去大号♥了
I'm going to go take a dump.
我确定那是我的主意
Now, I'm fairly certain that's my idea,
但只是为了以防那个狗屁预言是真的
but just in case it's in some fucking prophecy,
预言说过我该多久擦一次屁♥股♥吗
does it say how often I should wipe my ass?
你不是在为国王效力
You're not working for the Emperor.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在为谁效力
So who the fuck are you working for?
有人吗
Knock knock.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
很好
Fine.
好吧 快点
Well, chop-chop.
该去拜访那个老顽固了
Time to go and visit the old bat.
退下吧
Leave us.
就剩这些了
So this is all we have, all that's left.
是的
This is it.
它能为我们争取些时间
It'll buy us some time.
能干什么呢
To do what?
自从罗马人登陆的那天起
Since the day the Romans landed,
城♥堡♥就注定无望了
this fortress was doomed.
我早就知道
I knew it.
我相信连你父亲很清楚
I believe even your father knew it.
你想过我们是否应该逃走吗
Do you ever wonder if we should have fled?
就你和我
Just you and I?
每天都在想
Every day...
但接着我就看到院子里的那些面孔
but then I look at those faces out there in the courtyard...
那些孩子们面黄肌瘦的脸
those hungry children's faces.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
向罗马人投降吧
Surrender to the Romans.
向他们纳税
Pay their taxes.
恐怕这已经来不及了
I'm afraid it's too late for that.
现在还为时未晚
It's not too late.
他们的将军 盖里乌斯 他不会再信任我了
Their general, Aulus... he'll never trust me again.
- 为什么 - 因为我知道他是谁
- Why? - Because I know who he is.
我知道他是什么
I know what he is...
我还知道他想要什么
and I know what he wants.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他表面上来这儿是谈税金
He came here talking taxes...
但其实他在寻找其他的东西
but he was looking for something else.
放弃城♥堡♥吧 人♥民♥会被宽恕的
Give up the fortress. The people will be spared.
我们都知道安特蒂亚不会宽恕任何人
We both know Antedia will not spare a single soul.
她会最后才杀我
She will kill me last
让我眼睁睁地看着其他人一个一个地死去
and make me watch every one of them die.
快闻闻
Mmm, smell that.
是不是很香
Doesn't it smell wonderful?
几周之后 他们就没有粮食了
A few more weeks, they'll be clean out of corn.
到那时 他们就得吃狗
They'll have to eat their dogs,
然后吃皮带
then their belts.
再然后喝皮鞋汤
Then it's the old shoe soup.
再不久以后 他们将
Before long, they'll be
虎视眈眈地盯着他们的孩子
eyeing up their kids for cuts.
然后 我的儿子 我们就可以谈判了
Then, my son, we'll parley.
啊
Ah...
欢迎欢迎 正好赶上早饭
Welcome. Just in time for breakfast.
你答应要送来的军团呢
Where's this legion you promised me?
女胜利者瓦莱里娅第二十军团
The Twentieth Valeria Victrix are
已从里奇伯勒出发
on their way from Rutupiae.
他们的通信员已在两天前与我们的人取得联络
Their dispatch riders liaised with ours two days ago.
都两天了
Two days?
我们只要一天 就能从奇切斯特
We could move a thousand men here
送来一千个将士了
from Noviomagus Reginorum in half that time.
如果我知道那是什么地方
If I had any idea where that was,
我相信我会感到惊艳的
I'm sure I'd be impressed.
好了 你那个在城♥堡♥里的间谍
Now, this spy of yours, the one at the fortress...
是时候派上用场了
I think it's time we used him.
我自己会决定什么时候用他
I'll pick my moment.
也许我们可以一起决定
Well, maybe we can pick it together.
你是在怀疑我的战略吗
Are you doubting my strategy?
我开始围攻他人时
I've been laying sieges
你♥爸♥还在追你妈呢
back when your father still fancied your mother.
我认为时机已到
I think it's time.
吉尔达斯
Gildas.
把这个送给那个在城♥堡♥里的朋友
Send this to our friend at the citadel.
你这位朋友怎么了
What's wrong with your bum chum?
他最近胃口不好
He's lost his appetite.
帅哥 怎么了呀
What's wrong, pretty boy?
难道你不喜欢我的手艺吗
Don't you like my cooking?
女王殿下问你问题呢
The Queen asked you a question.
- 我不饿 - 不饿吗
- I'm not hungry. - Not hungry?
克兰 你听到了吗
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表