剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
不列颠尼亚 第一季第六集
凯撒大帝 罗马末期杰出的军事统帅 政♥治♥家
# 像熟睡时陨落的一颗繁星 #
Thrown like a star in my vast sleep
# 我睁开眼睛偷看 #
I opened my eyes to take a peek
# 发现我在海边 #
To find that I was by the sea
# 我平静地凝望着 #
Gazing with tranquillity
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
'Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing songs of love
# 那里有一位演奏手风琴的男人 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 开始吟唱爱的歌♥谣 #
Came singing songs of love
# 他自弹自唱 #
Hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy
# 他自弹自唱 #
Hurdy gurdy gurdy, he sang
# 他自弹自唱 #
Hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy
# 他自弹自唱 #
Hurdy gurdy gurdy, he sang
我们在凯迪的城♥堡♥里安插了间谍
We have a spy inside the Cantii citadel.
那个间谍告诉我 克兰去找过你
This spy tells me Kerra came to see you.
你和她做了什么交易
What deal did you make with her?
洛卡本尊已至
Lokka himself is here.
那德鲁伊祭司为什么把你赶走
So why did the Druids cast you out?
因为我被皮伊卡附身了
Because I was possessed by Pwykka.
他是三大魔王之一
He's one of the three Demon Kings.
所以他还在你体内吗
So he's still inside you?
皮伊卡已经沉睡一年了
Pwykka's been asleep for a year now,
但所有这些迹象
but with all these rumblings,
我能感受到他
I feel him.
如果洛卡已至 那么皮伊卡也不远了
If Lokka is here, Pwykka won't be far behind.
韦兰带罗马将军去了地下世界
Veran took the Roman General to the Underworld.
只有跟着他的脚步
Follow his footsteps.
你才能知道他要找的是什么
Only then will you know what it is he seeks,
是什么能拯救我们
and what might save us.
原来是你
It's you.
你会战胜他们
You will defeat them.
我要抓紧时间了
I must hurry.
皮伊卡
Pwykka!
去吧 看看发生了什么
Go on, see what's happening.
我发誓永远效忠于您 女王殿下
I pledge eternal loyalty, my queen.
愿神保佑您
May the gods protect you.
高卢族的林登
Lindon of the Gaul,
上前来
come forward.
你不负杰出勇士的身份
You have proved yourself a noble warrior
忠心辅佐我的父王
in the service of my father.
如果你愿意
If you agree,
我将任命你为统帅 掌管所有军队
I would have you serve as General of all our forces.
帮助我
Help me.
愿神保佑您
May the gods protect you.
女王殿下
My queen.
我发誓永远效忠于您
I pledge my undying loyalty.
愿神保佑您
May the gods protect you.
- 谢谢 - 下一个
- Thank you. - Next.
请给我两碗
Two, please.
两碗
Two.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
齐了
There we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以...
So...?
说呀
Come on,
给我描述一下你看到的画面
paint me a picture.
她很高
Tall.
皮肤很白
Pale skin.
头发很长...
Long hair...
就像一个正经的女王
like a proper queen.
她看起来英明吗
Does she look wise?
非常英明
Very.
她必须得英明
She's going to need to be.
头发颜色呢
What colour hair?
红似火
Red, like fire.
我就知道
I knew it.
你妈妈头发也是红色的
Your mother had red hair.
伊瑟林的头发也有一点红
Islene had a touch of it, too.
神只会把神明之火给予他们最偏爱的人
The gods only give their fire to their favourites.
最特别的人
Only for the special ones.
可是这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
什么说不通
What doesn't?
当我在那些岩石上
When I was out there on the rocks,
日复一日
day after day,
将湿盐拖上那座山丘时
dragging wet salt up that hill,
有一件事 支撑着我不断前进
one thing kept me going,
那就是我养育了一个特殊的人
that I was raising someone special,
神让我替他们养育伊瑟琳
that the gods gave me Islene
是为了某个特殊的目的
to raise for them for a special purpose,
我最好不要搞砸
and I'd better not mess it up.
那为什么神要这样惩罚我
So why did the gods punish me?
你哥哥去见了那个罗马人
Your brother spoke to the Roman,
之后就放了那个女孩 和她一起离开了
then freed the girl and they left together.
不论你现在在想什么 都是错的
Whatever you're thinking right now, it's wrong.
你的哥哥现在是你的敌人了
Your brother is now your enemy.
你们之间的爱已经荡然无存
There's is no love left between you.
费伦永远不会背叛他的部落
Phelan would never betray his tribe.
传召那个罗马人
Summon the Roman.
我的哥哥来找过你
My brother came to see you.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他想知道什么
What did he want to know?
你的父亲也问过我问题
Your father asked me questions, too.
看看他的下场吧
Where did that get him?
罗马人信守承诺
Rome kept its word.
所以你可以离开了
You're free to go.
但是把这个消息
But with this message.
告诉你的将军 说我要和他谈谈
Tell your General that I will speak with him.
但是他要亲自过来
But he comes here,
来找我
to me.
我会转达的
I'll pass your message on.
我想他会喜欢这里的
I think he's going to like it here.
毕竟这是个不错的堡垒
After all, it is a fine fortress.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
女王命令我们维持夫妻关系
The queen demands that we remain together,
以维护部落的稳定
for the stability of the tribe.
那我们必须要遵从女王的命令啊
Then we must do as the queen demands.
我会找别的住处的
I'll find somewhere else to stay.
如果我们想要演戏
If we're going to pretend,
那不如演得真一点
we might as well make it convincing,
怎么说也是为了部落的利益
for the good of the tribe, and all.
我不恨你 阿梅纳
I don't hate you, Amena.
说实话 我同情你
In fact, I feel sorry for you.
谢谢你 林登
Thank you, Lindon,
但真的没必要
but there's really no need.
我在逆境中总能找到出路
I've always been very resourceful in adversity.
在一个又一个月黑之夜
Your hands protect me
您的双手保护着我
from Dark Moon to Dark Moon...
在一个又一个月黑之夜 您的剑保护着我
Your sword covers me from Dark Moon to Dark Moon.
在一个又一个月黑之夜
Your care shelters me
您的关怀庇佑着我
from Dark Moon to Dark Moon.
将所有的爱与崇敬
All love and honour
献给黑暗之母内希拉尼亚
to the Dark Mother Nehellania.
她将被恐惧蒙蔽...
She shall be blinded by the fear...
被痛苦蒙蔽
Blinded by the pain.
受我束缚 受我诅咒...
Bound by me, cursed by me...
黑暗之母 派遣一个恶魔 来完成我的心愿
Dark Mother, send me a demon to do my will...
长官
Praefectus.
囚犯逃跑那晚
That night the prisoner escaped,
你在医务室里
you were in the sickbay,
能清楚看见绑他的地方
had a clear view of where he was tied up.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表