剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
萨温节是女巫的新年节日 威卡教认为萨温节是离亡灵距离最近的时候
不列颠尼亚 第一季第九集
安努恩 古凯尔特人传说中的冥府之王
苏塞鲁斯 古罗马♥凯♥尔特神话神祇之一 一般认为是农业之神 酒神 森林之神
塔里耶斯 音乐之神
你要踏上一段很重要的旅途了 女儿
You've a very important journey to go on, lass.
我还没有准备好
I'm not ready.
他们在呼唤你 凯特
They're calling for you, Cait.
你知道你要做什么
You know what you have to do.
为了我 为了伊瑟琳
For me. For Islene,
为了我们所有人
for us all.
现在听我说
Now, listen to me.
你就是天定之子
You are the one.
就是你 快走吧
It's you. Now, go.
你今天犯了一个极大的错误
You have made a big mistake here today.
传信给雷格尼人
Send word to the Regni,
他们可以开始围攻了
they can start their siege.
已经四个月了
It's been four moons.
或许我们应该谈判
Perhaps we should parley.
谈判个鬼
Parley my balls.
从现在开始 我们再做一个交易
From now on, let's say we strike another deal.
你离我远点 我也不会靠近你
You keep away from me, and I'll keep away from you.
神不做交易 罗马人
The gods don't deal, Rome.
神不做交易
The gods don't deal.
我来告诉你 预言还说了什么
Let me tell you something else the prophecy says.
你想知道接下来会发生什么吗
You want to know what happens next?
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you.
洛卡 在愤怒之中放出了三条地狱之犬
Lokka, in his rage, releases three hellhounds
去追杀那个天定之子
to track down the Chosen One.
你要更努力一点
Start trying a little harder,
因为这绝不是游戏
because this is no game.
我还不够强大
I'm not strong enough.
不管会发生什么
Whatever was supposed to happen,
因为我 都不会发生了
it's not going to happen because of me.
带我去地狱吧
Take me to the Underworld.
该死...
Fuck...
我想错了
I was wrong.
昨晚 萨温节之月讲述了很多事
The Samhain moon was loud last night.
我飞得越高 声音就越大
The higher I flew, the louder it spoke.
月亮说了什么
What did the moon say?
侵略者会获得胜利
The invader must have his victories.
他们会让他陶醉于荣光之中
They will make him drunk with glory.
那是什么
What's that?
这...
This...
这是我们唯一的希望
This is our only hope.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是死神
I'm Death.
把他和其他人埋在一起
Bury him with the others.
维达斯
Vitus!
从我们来到这里 你就表现了你的勇气
Since we've landed, you've shown courage,
智慧 敏捷...
wisdom, alacrity...
因为我们上一任长官
and because of the unfortunate disappearance
不幸失踪了
of our erstwhile Praefectus,
我现在提拔你为新一任长官
I am promoting you to that rank.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢... 将军
Thank you... General.
盖里乌斯将军 欢迎
General Aulus, welcome.
看来你今天心情不错
Ah, you seem happy today.
我听说凯迪人现在都开始吃稻草和兔粪了
I hear the Cantii are eating straw and rat shit.
让我非常开心
Cheers a girl up no end.
是啊 胜利的气息 我们喜欢这种感觉
Yeah, the smell of victory, we like that feeling.
我们的胜利
Our victory.
我会永远铭记靠谱的盟友
I never forget when an ally comes good.
我的小可爱去哪了
Where's my pretty boy?
卢修斯·瓦利杜斯长官
Praefectus Lucius Validus
不在了
is no longer with us.
让我来介绍一下我们的新长官
May I introduce our new Praefectus,
维达斯
Vitus.
真可惜
Shame.
我还想让他来巩固联盟呢
I was rather lining him up to seal the alliance.
发生了什么
What happened?
他有的时候会失去自我
He'd not been himself for some time.
可能是在开罗染上了淋病
Likely a dose of Cairo clap did for him.
那我可真是死里逃生
Oh, near miss for me, then.
别让维达斯亲吻你的脚
Yeah, don't make Vitus kiss your feet.
这是他上任的第一天
It's his first day.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会让他慢慢适应的
I'll break him in gently.
当围攻的兵马攻进去之后
When the siege breaks,
对雷格尼人来说 这将是一个全新的开始
it will be a new world for the Regni.
这就是我今天让你陪我的原因
Which is why I requested your charming company today.
我需要说明白投降的条件
I, uh, needed to clarify terms of surrender.
条件很简单
The terms are simple.
城♥堡♥归我 土地归你
I get the fortress, you get the lands.
那些凯迪人呢
And the Cantii themselves?
随你处置
Your subjects.
当然 得遵照君主♥权♥威办事
Under the ultimate protection of the Emperor, of course.
你看 这才是棘手之处
Now, you see, that's the tricky part.
我们的人♥民♥有自己的处理方式
Our people have ways of doing this.
神圣的方式
Sacred ways.
只有血债血偿
I haven't won this war
我才算赢了这场战斗
until I have blood sacrifice.
继续说
Go on.
我要五百个凯迪人头
500 Cantii heads.
必须是战士的
Warriors.
来取悦我们的神明
To please our gods.
我以为你想要的是克兰的首级
I thought it was Kerra's head you were after.
没错 但神有他们自己的需求
I am. The gods have their own demands.
如果凯迪人知道了 他们凭什么投降呢
If the Cantii know this, why would they surrender?
如果他们不投降 我们就会杀光他们
If they don't surrender, we behead them all.
反过来他们也会对我们做同样的事
They'd do the same to us.
你和你愤怒的神...
You and your angry gods...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
可以
It'll do.
我已经迫不及待想看那群杂毛的脸色了
I'd love to see Copperknob's face now.
看起来一切就快结束了
Seems the end is near.
多短命的一个王朝啊
Such a short reign.
你和你父亲之间的争斗
All those fights with your father,
最后又改变了什么呢
and in the end, what changed?
你本来有机会和罗马人谈判
You had the chance to talk to the Romans,
塑造未来
forge the future,
然而你却关上了门
and instead you closed the door,
眼睁睁看着你的子民饿死
watched your people starve.
他会有多骄傲...
He would have been so proud...
如果你是来羞辱我的话
If you've come to torture me,
那你完全是在浪费时间
you're wasting your time.
我是来警告你的
I came to warn you.
是林登烧了粮仓
It was Lindon who burned down the grain store.
- 我亲眼看到的 - 你说谎
- I watched him do it. - You're lying.
他是安特蒂亚女王的间谍
He's a spy for Queen Antedia.
恶毒妇人心
Pure poison.
跟你父亲太像了
So like daddy.
盲目至极
Blind as the night.
现在...
And now...
- 饿了吗 - 滚开
- Hungry? - Fuck off.
我一点也不怕你 地狱之犬
I'm not scared of you, Hellhound.
这就是你的真面目 不是吗
That's what you are, isn't it?
你不想知道我是怎么知道的吗
Don't you want to know how I know?
我是那个小女儿
I'm the small daughter.
我和我的马可没料到你这么大只
Me and the horse was hoping for smaller.
所以你知道预言
So you know the prophecy.
你要把我交给他 是吗
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表