剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
What happened?
他改变主意了吗
Did he change his mind?
他知道你在这里吗
Does he even know you're here?
你停止杀我的人 我就跟你谈判
Stop killing my people. Then I'll talk.
不好意思 但是谈什么呢
Forgive me, but about what?
我是要跟国王谈话
I asked to speak with the King.
尽管我愿意跟你说一下午的话
Much as I'd like to spend all afternoon talking to you,
但这不是我食君之禄理由
it's not what the Emperor pays me for.
我父亲听我的
My father listens to me.
看出来了
I see.
你是他的耳朵 是吗
You have his ear, do you?
你能影响他吗
You influence him?
没错
I do.
但他并没有让你来 不是吗
But he didn't send you here, did he?
是的
No.
我也觉得
I thought not.
不像他会做的事
Not his style.
不像我认识的比勒诺
Not if I know old Pellenor.
不要杀那些囚犯了
Stop killing the prisoners.
我们有什么好处呢
And in return?
我会跟我父亲谈谈
I will speak with my father.
百夫长
Optio!
在 将军
Aye, General.
先别行刑了
Cease the executions.
是 将军
Aye, General.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天早上
This morning,
你们部落的一个小男孩来这
a young boy from your tribe came here
跟我讲了个故事
and told me a story.
他说比勒诺王有一个年轻漂亮的妻子
He said King Pellenor had a beautiful young wife...
他全心全意地爱着她
and he loved her with all his heart.
后来有一天 德鲁伊祭司来了
Then one day, the Druids came and told him
告诉他 他的皇后被诅咒了
his queen was cursed.
她有罗马血统
She had Roman blood.
她爷爷是个罗马士兵
Her grandfather had been a Roman soldier,
所以她流着恶魔的血
and she was part demon.
她会找机会毁掉他的王位
She would seek to destroy the King.
所以比勒诺传唤他年轻的妻子...
So Pellenor summoned his young wife...
活剥了她
and had her flayed alive.
我想知道到目前德鲁伊祭司
I wonder what your Druids think about you...
是怎么看待你的
so far.
很诱人 对吗
Tantalizing, isn't it?
你跟着我多久了
How long were you following me?
早上就跟着了
Since morning.
这些人是雷格尼的侦查员
These men are Regni's scouts.
之后可能会遇上更多
There could be more around.
我知道另一条路
I know another path.
我不能再跟你一起走了
I can't take you any further.
我知道
I know.
我会回去的
I'll go back.
你会告诉他吗
Will you tell him?
他是我的王
He's my king.
我没法阻止你
I can't stop you.
我刚从罗马人的地盘回来
I just came back from a ride into the Roman area.
看到了他们的营地
I saw their camp.
他们的将军下令停止行刑
Their general gave the order to halt the crucifixions.
他为什么这么做
What made him do this?
不知道
I don't know.
那是我的
That's mine.
别动它
Don't touch it.
那些卷轴
These scrolls...
是什么
what are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
历史 故事
Histories. Stories.
罗马神话
Roman stories.
对
Yes!
真的吗 你藏着这些东西多久了
Yeah? How long have you had them?
在我还是个小女孩的时候 妈妈把它们传给了我
Since I was a girl. Mother gave them to me.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我们俩身上都留着妈妈的血
You share our mother's blood.
所有内容都是被禁止的
All texts are forbidden.
它们是恶魔的产物
They are the work of devils.
今天你去哪里了
Where were you today, mm?
这一整天你到哪里去了
Where have you been all day?
我去了罗马人的营帐
I went to the Roman camp.
和他们的将军谈判了
I spoke with their general.
他同意停止行刑
He agreed to stop the crucifixions.
是吗 他要什么回报呢
Yeah? In return for what?
我只是想为我们争取些时间
I just wanted to buy us more time,
我做到了
and it worked.
他说得对
You know, he was right.
你确实很像我们的母亲
You really are like our mother.
如果他知道你刚刚告诉了我什么
If he knew what you just told me,
他知道我会保守秘密
and he knew that I've kept it a secret,
你知道他会对我做什么吗
do you know what he would do to me?
他会如法炮制 活剥了我的皮
He'd do the same as he did to her.
敌袭
Enemy approaching!
敌袭
Enemy approaching!
给我上
Move!
等等 镇定下来
Hold, steady now!
向前看
Eyes front!
立正
Hold!
来吧
Come on.
弩炮准备
Ready ballista fire!
填装
Loading!
射死他
Take him out!
住手
Hold!
那是弓箭手的
That's a range finder,
测距仪
for the archers.
我说"住手"
I said "Hold."
那是长官 将军
That's the Praefectus, sir.
那是谈判杆
That's a parley pole.
老卢修斯·瓦利杜斯 干得好
Good old Lucius Validus.
他们是来谈判的
They've come to talk.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯将军
General Aulus Plautius,
罗马军团第九任亚古士督
Commander of the Roman 9th Legatus Augusti,
他受克劳迪亚斯帝王和罗马参议院的法令
here by decree of Emperor Claudius
来到此地
and the Senate of Rome.
雷格尼的安特蒂亚女王 她的父亲是...
Queen Antedia of the Regni, daughter of...
给我坐下 帅小伙
Sit the fuck down, pretty boy.
你今天说得够多了
You've done enough talking today.
欢迎你的到来 女王大人
You are welcome here, Queen.
我在这里尿过尿
I piss on this ground.
凯迪的土壤会让我的屁♥股♥发痒
Cantii soil makes my arse itch.
我有两万士兵 一万支矛
I've got 20,000 warriors, 10,000 spears,
还有数不清的弓箭手
too many bowmen to count.
我有矿石 领地 熔炉
I have ore, lands, forges
还有足够打一百年仗的钢铁
and steel enough to fight a hundred years.
我的堡垒里有泉水 麦田以及牛棚
My fortress has springs, wheat field, and cattle sheds.
粮食储备能够抵御十年的围攻
It's stocked and ready for a ten-year siege.
你手里的资源能比得上我的吗
That's if you can get anywhere near it,
我深感怀疑
which I deeply doubt.
所以 这次你能给我们什么呢
So, what are you offering us this time?
克劳迪亚斯·提比略·奥古斯都大帝
Emperor Claudius Tiberius Augustus
希望你们成为罗马的公民
would like you to become citizens of Rome...
作为回报 上缴一些微薄的税收
and in return for some modest taxation,
他希望你继续统治你的领土
he'd like you to continue ruling your lands,
敬奉你们的神明
worshipping your gods,
大体上就是继续你的统治 除了交点税
and generally just carrying on, tax issues aside,
是很正常的
as fairly normal...
但是 作重点是...
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表